Best Goalkeeper in the league

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Fantastic header by Casemiro and maybe I'm being harsh but I thought it was a bit poor from Kepa. I'm not sure if it's me but I keep thinking 'the keeper has to move his feet better there' a lot nowadays. I said the same for De Gea when he conceded Iwobi's goal against Everton. I think Kepa dived under it/reacted to the shot (i.e dived too early from his spot) instead of moving his feet.
Don't think you are wrong in the slightest and this is potentially the first sign of Kepa regressing back a bit.

criticalanalysis

Don't think you are wrong in the slightest and this is potentially the first sign of Kepa regressing back a bit.
To be fair although Rashford should have done better with his shot, Kepa did really well to come out so fast and close the angle for that chance in the first half. You win some, you lose some.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
To be fair although Rashford should have done better with his shot, Kepa did really well to come out so fast and close the angle for that chance in the first half. You win some, you lose some.
Yep exactly - thought Kepa generally played quite well especially in keeping a clean sheet for the first half hour or thereabouts so it'd be very reactive to fault to a significant extent on that header.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
DDG is best in terms of out and out goalkeeping, just doesn't have the other attributes of say Allison or Ederson, and even then it's not like it's bad. Everyone seems to underrate him for some reason.
Yep, I wish United offer him new 5 years contract.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
DDG is best in terms of out and out goalkeeping, just doesn't have the other attributes of say Allison or Ederson, and even then it's not like it's bad. Everyone seems to underrate him for some reason.
Username checks out. Obvious troll is obvious.