Other Best interviewers today?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I've really been enjoying Charlie Rose interviews on YouTube lately, specifically with Lee Kuan Yew but also others. Was surprised to find out his sexual predatory history.

Any other good interviewers today? No, not Joe Rogan.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Brian Lamb from C-SPAN is in a league of his own.

fergosaurus

Tucker Carlson is quite fair and balanced in his approach.

Obvious white text

Chipper

Adulterer.
Does Louis Theroux count? I liked the way he'd almost be apologetic and disarm people, getting them to open up to him over time. Using past tense as I don't see much of him these days.

Different than most interviews/interview techniques as he was filming over a longer period of time than a normal interview where you might put someone under pressure, especially live on the news. If he tried to put someone on the spot like that they might tell him to bog off and not consent to filming the next day so it was a more of a slowly opening up kind of thing over the course of filming.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The guy who hosts Hot Ones.

Genuinely, he’s really good and has always researched his interviewee well.

ShinjiNinja26

There’s a YouTube channel called Valuetainment which features a lot of in depth interviews with folk ranging from mobsters, drug dealers and successful businessmen. I can’t remember the fellas name but he’s pretty good.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
In terms of doing their research, Nardwuar has to be up there. If you can stick his whole act, that is.

hubbuh

The guy who hosts Hot Ones.

Genuinely, he’s really good and has always researched his interviewee well.
They definitely do their research on that show, but he just fires off question after question without delving in on the answers. So many times I've watched Hot Ones and been annoyed at his lack of probing. You've gotta probe, guy