Best Kit(s) of the Tournament

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Simple really, who's got the best looking kit?

All the kits can be found here - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...21-kits-home-away-shirts-ranked-b1850768.html

EDIT - Seems like some of the away kits (namely the Puma ones) have been updated - so looks like this is a better gallery - https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2021/6/9/22519178/euro-2021-jerseys-kits-ranked-reviewed

My top 3.

3. Germany Away: Great stuff - love the blacked out versions of the badges/logo

2. Holland Away - Maybe I've just got a thing for black shirts, but this is bloody lovely... like a sexy Golf shirt.

1. Austria Away - Yep, definitely have a thing for black shirts,

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I like the Netherlands one. An all black kit is a bit basic but they really do get the job done. Clean and simple.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Balls, thought this would be the closest to a babes thread we would get.

Just kits though.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Most of them are not really that nice to honest. That Germany all black kit is ruined by the shape of the two toned thing separating the chest and shoulders, in my opinion.

That shirt has also been replaced by a new substandard one of Puma's crappy new templates:

This is a damn shame. The older one was one of the only nicer kits.

I only really like 4 of them:

Switzerland Away.

Croatia Home (every time)

France Home and Away.

SecondFig

Really don't like that new Puma template, their Italy, Austria and Switzerland shirts were great - only to be replaced by this rubbish;

I quite like the Macedonia shirt, and the Finland shirt is pretty nice.

Macedonia;

Finland;

decorativeed

Most of them are not really that nice to honest. That Germany all black kit is ruined by the shape of the two toned thing separating the chest and shoulders, in my opinion.

This is a damn shame. The older one was one of the only nicer kits.

I only really like 4 of them:

Switzerland Away.

Croatia Home (every time)

France Home and Away.

The Switzerland away kit has also been replaced. Basically every Puma away kit has been replaced with their ugly new template kits.

Eurotrash

Croatia (home), Italy (home), France (home) and Sweden (away) are the most stylish.

Italy away original version was great, too bad they "updated" it.

ArjenIsM3

I really like both our (Netherlands) current shirts. Agree the away one is nice and clean but the home one is also really nice with the mosiac lion on the front IMHO.

(photo isn't actually of the match version but the fan (stadium) version)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I agree. That dual shade thing ruins it.

luck&neat

Like the OP's 3 suggestions. Something satisfying about a black kit.

As for England's - I can't think of a single kit that has a centralised badge that looks good. Just looks like somebody has accidently hit centre before printing.

Also - those Puma template kits are shocking. People get paid to design these?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Always love the Croatian kit

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I really like both our (Netherlands) current shirts. Agree the away one is nice and clean but the home one is also really nice with the mosiac lion on the front IMHO.

(photo isn't actually of the match version but the fan (stadium) version)
This is gorgeous. Our 5 a side team used to wear the Dutch National kit and refresh every few years for about a decade. Few teams played in Orange, and the Dutch are universally beloved, so an easy choice.

That was 15 years ago. This shirt makes me want to get the band back together for one final title challenge.

Green_Red

I though the Germany shirt was a bayern shirt, very nice. Always liked the Dutch shirts, everyone had the 88 one when I was a kid. Gullit was iconic in Ireland. Still remember the pannini stickers from that tournament.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Scotland & Wales both have two of the best 10 in the tournament. Easily.

Ukraine a solid shout for just whacking Crimea on the embroidered map is a boss move too.

Germany & France home kits are probably 1&2.

Kearnkoff69

Croatia home is classic - prefer slightly smaller checkers but can't complain. It's too bad they muffed up the away kit so badly. Usually their blue away shirts are even better than the classic home version.

So after looking for some sort of abstract Crimea on both the Ukraine shirts for a while, I gave up and googled it. Turns out this one has been updated as well. Great job, Independent! Are any of the shirts in the article actually going to show up during the Euros?