Best looking lockdown stadium

TheReligion

Abusive
Got to be Old Trafford right? Looked awesome yesterday. Plenty of work gone into filling the stands and looks to be the best PL effort so far!

How are other clubs going about it (minus the sex dolls)?

Squeaky Bumtime

I may be subjective, like the rest of us but surely Old Trafford. Love the combination of banners and fans' pictures. When I saw Anfield right after it looked really poor in comparison.

Has there been those virtual crowd in any broadcast in the PL so far like in La liga?

Also canned crowd noise combined with all that is still strange although I must admit they're doing a good work, bih oooohs when we miss the chance (albeit 2, 3 seconds late :D ) and of course cheering when we score. I hope we wont have to get use to it and crowds will be back soon. :confused:

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Old Trafford has been the best so far. The Kop was excellent but the other 3 stands weren’t great. Will be interesting to see if clubs look to improve it going into next season. Still unclear as to when (and how many) fans will be allowed back in. The canned crowd noise is much better than nothing but they really need to work on some of the delays - whether that is due to technology or someone asleep at the wheel is hard to know as they get it right sometimes but other times it lags well behind.