Film Best movie scenes

Closing scene of Heat. “I told you I’m never going back.” That Moby tune that kicks in is incredible and the perfect end to the perfect movie. It cuts back to a wide shot with the airport lights in the distance with my two favourite actors, remember having goosebumps at that and never wanting a film to not end as much as I did at that moment. Both absolute giants of the screen.

I watched heat in the cinema back when it first came out, as a young teen, my God how lucky I was.
That shoot out scene on the big screen is one of my favorite cinema moments ever.

Raven

Most of my favourite scenes come from tv shows but the first movie scene that springs to mind is Se7en "what's in the box?".

Deery

Dreary
Not the best by any means but always liked this scene

Not a scene but the song goes class with this movie.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Brad Pitt is probably my favourite actor, his range is spectacular.
Pitt is great I agree but not as strong of a character actor as a DiCaprio - though they have acting styles that perfectly play off on another as we saw in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. In a way it took some of the most stereotypical aspects of a Pitt and a Leo character and exaggerated it.

Having said that - my three favorite actors atm are probably Pitt, DiCaprio and Day-Lewis. I know out of those three the first two and last two have been in a movie together - but I don't think we ve seen all three in one. Make it happen Hollywood!!

Deery

Dreary
A great scene with Eddie Murphy should’ve done more films a total genius

Deery

Dreary
Last one. That’s what makes the tango great you make a mistake get tangled up you tango on.

arnie_ni

Closing scene of Heat. “I told you I’m never going back.” That Moby tune that kicks in is incredible and the perfect end to the perfect movie. It cuts back to a wide shot with the airport lights in the distance with my two favourite actors, remember having goosebumps at that and never wanting a film to not end as much as I did at that moment. Both absolute giants of the screen.

One of my top 5 movies

RUCK4444

I watched heat in the cinema back when it first came out, as a young teen, my God how lucky I was.
That shoot out scene on the big screen is one of my favorite cinema moments ever.
I’m jealous you got to see it in the cinema, would be a great cinema movie.

Some of the cinematography would look incredible on the big screen.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No idea if these have been posted yet, but you can't tell me what to do mom.

Two amazing sequences from Children of Men, one following the other.

John Wick:

Sicario:

The Death of Stalin:

The Raid (if you were wondering why Gangs of London had such visceral fight scenes):

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

This one isn't really a scene, the end credits of 22 Jump Street:

October Sky (this is the final scene, so go watch the movie first you dingus):

Children of Men is one of my all time favourites.

This always gives me goosebumps.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
In my opinion the most beautiful opening to any movie I’ve ever seen. It had me right from the beginning and never lost me. So incredibly touching.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Heat has two of my favorite scenes. The shootout and the restaurant with De Niro/Pacino.

Goodfellas restaurant scene is amazing as well

Red_Aaron

Citing The Godfather is a bit of an easy win here but I love this scene

John Cazale with an absolute masterclass

The weak Fredo, slumped in his chair, defeated. Trying his best to be forceful and strong but you can see even he doesn't have the confidence of his angered tone, stammering and shaking, scared of his brother.

It's an extraordinary performance, as ever from Cazale. What a loss he was to the industry

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Watched Pulp Fiction the other day for the first time in years. Forgot just how good a film it is and a reminder just how cool QT films we’re back then. The scene with Jules abs Vincent in the young guys flat … just class from start to finish.