Film Best movie scenes

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
This sequence, especially for the score:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
From one of the best films from three or so years ago...

Deery

Dreary

Hard to tell between them I guess but just watch the films so good must watch’s

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Whiplash - Not quite my tempo scene

Drive - opening scene

Interstellar - when Cooper goes back to the ship to watch his kids recorded videos - heartbreaking stuff great acting and score.

Matrix - he’s the one scene, loved it as a kid.

Last samurai - When Algren meets the emporer one last time. “Tell me how he died”, “ I will tell you how he lived”

Dark knight- joker meets the mob

Gladiator - Maximus takes off his helmet as a gladiator and confronts Commodus

Off the top my head, probably missing out on some brilliant ones.
I can only guess that we are similar ages because I’m on board with all of these.

Red Stone

The bar scene is tremendous, probably at par. But yeah the rest is a level below. Still a pretty good movie.
The introduction of the Bear Jew is good. So is the scene between Landa and Shoshanna at the café and I'm also fond of the "Gawr-lah-mi" scene at the cinema, for all its ridiculousness. None of them are at the level of the bar scene or the opening, which are both probably in Tarantino's top 3, but still better than most scenes you'd see in a Hollywood movie.

By the way, only on the Caf will you find a basterd miserable enough to call that movie terrible. Can't we fecking just enjoy stuff? Every thread about music, movies, TV shows or video games and it's just page after page of pissing and moaning about how some of the greatest works ever made in their respective categories are in fact just complete shite.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Sure I will get ripped for this but the "that's my secret cap, I'm always angry" bit is a fave.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Plays in my head at least three times a week

There’s a few of my mates who when we’re together nobody can say “Jesus” in reaction to anything without it being met with a response of “you said it, man”.