Best performance of the season

Green_Red

This year, but not this season. Argument to be made the 9-0 was a better performance. Best of the season was against RB at Old Trafford for me.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Totally agreed. What a fantastic performance, with fantastic football.

Red_Aaron

Second half was absolute filth

I love that we took the injustice of the first half and rammed it down their cheating throats

Lads it's spurs
Fck off

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Excellent performance. Had a perfectly legit goal ruled out in the first half right before they took the lead, excellent mentality to not let it affect us though and we still pushed on and dominated. Brilliant second half.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Most fun United game Ive seen in what feels like years (I dont watch that many mind). Also very satisfying to see you beat Spurs after that shite VAR decision.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The feel good win of the season. Mourinho cheating his way to defeat.

Zen86

Big big big second half from us. All the sweeter for the bullshit in the first half.

Dan_F

Fantastic. The goals, the passing (especially in the second), the defending.

I think that was the most I’ve celebrated since no crowds.

Swedish_Plumber

Everything after the disallowed goal was good to see. A lot of grit shown and a sprinkling of quality on top of that. Should be the blueprint going forward.
I’ve been a big critic of AWB but he was fantastic going forward in that second half. Really encouraging and just a great outlet.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
1st half you were shite. Very good in second half though. If that's your best performance of the season I'd be worried as we are a terrible team right now

acnumber9

Second half was comfortably the best we’ve played in a long time. They were fired up by being cheated first half.

Ace Krampus

Consummate United game. Uphill battling all game, never took our foot off the gas. This is why we watch the sport, fellas.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Yes! Best performance of season. Better than Leipzig home and Southampton home I feel. To not lose heads in 2nd half, keep composure and dominate 2nd half like that.

Woodzy

Looked like proper team in that second half. Easily the second best team in the league and we are going to deserve that second spot by the looks of it.

We could really do with keeping Cavani and save ourselves a striker headache for another year.