Best Striker in the World

Strelok

Haaland for me. He was unbelievable against VVD and De Vrij. Even managed to dislocate one of VVD's fingers in the process.

Chief123

Apparently Lukaku is better than everyone according to the Lukaku thread.

jackal&hyde

Probably Lewandowski but Ronaldo has the capacity to be better then all of them. We will see at the end of the season.

Andersonson

Apparently Lukaku is better than everyone according to the Lukaku thread.
He deserves a mention. His goalscoring record is that good. But he is not as good as Lewandowski, Haaland or Ronaldo.

The best one is Haaland or Ronaldo for me

RooneyLegend

Mbappe
Haaland
Lewa
Ronaldo
Kane

Lukaku isn't even better than a fully fit Cavani.

Chief123

He deserves a mention. His goalscoring record is that good. But he is not as good as Lewandowski, Haaland or Ronaldo.

The best one is Haaland or Ronaldo for me
But as the thread is about who is the very best of them all then I’m not sure why Lukaku’s name is even mentioned. He shouldn’t be number 1 in any rational conclusion.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Lewa and Haaland, it's a toss up between them.

Haaland.

Lewandowski is the ultimate goalscorer but Haaland is the better all rounder because he's such a physical specimen and Lewa is coming to the end.

Just behind them, Ronaldo is still Ronaldo, even at 36.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
At this point it's Lewa. I find the mentions of Haaland a bit weird if we compare their level at the moment and not evaluate them as a potential signing (in which case it's Haaland hands down).

Lewa

Haaland, Kane, Benzema, Ronaldo (in no particular order)

Then probably Lukaku

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Players like Luis Muriel, Andre Silva, Vlahovic, Moreno are not mentioned but they have very good records.

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
Lewandowski, but Benzema has been as arguably better this season, and was very close last season.

Benzema's overall play is the best out of all the centre forwards. He could get 40+ goals now that he is the de-facto penalty taker. He currently has 5 goals and 4 assists after 4 games.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Benzema and Lewa are fighting it out for top spot.

KeanoMagicHat

Lewandowski - 111 goals for Bayern in 92 games last 3 seasons, 20 goals in 16 in CL, nobody else can match that.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Lewandowski - 111 goals for Bayern in 92 games last 3 seasons, 20 goals in 16 in CL, nobody else can match that.
Fully agree.

Will be an interesting battle this season between him and Haaland who will try to surpass him.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
It's between Haaland, Lewa and Kane.

Lewa, for all his magical goalscoring numbers, still misses some sitters (like he did in the weekend against Leipzig). His overall game is above the other two, especially is ability to hold the ball under pressure and play key passes to initiate attacks. That being said, he also has the ability to score from any chance (as evidenced by him having a positive goals minus xG stat for the last few years)

Haaland is the more clinical striker but lacks the overall game that Lewandowski and Kane have. Kane is in the middle where I feel he is a better natural finisher than Lewandowski but not as great at off the ball movement to create chances and not as good with his back to goal as Lewandowski.

From his performances, Lewandowski currently holds the crown. But the other two aren't very far behind.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It's between Haaland, Lewa and Kane.

Lewa, for all his magical goalscoring numbers, still misses some sitters (like he did in the weekend against Leipzig). His overall game is above the other two, especially is ability to hold the ball under pressure and play key passes to initiate attacks. That being said, he also has the ability to score from any chance (as evidenced by him having a positive goals minus xG stat for the last few years)

Haaland is the more clinical striker but lacks the overall game that Lewandowski and Kane have. Kane is in the middle where I feel he is a better natural finisher than Lewandowski but not as great at off the ball movement to create chances and not as good with his back to goal as Lewandowski.

From his performances, Lewandowski currently holds the crown. But the other two aren't very far behind.
Kane is shit for me.

Has been for a while, especially the Euro's.

MrEleson

Benzema is incredibly underrated. Doesn’t get close to the hype of Lewandowski despite being a better all-round player (imo) and not far off in terms of pure lethal finishing.

Him and Lewandowski are interchangeable at #1 & #2 for me with Haaland just behind them.

I don’t consider CR7 a pure striker but if I do, he’s also in the mix of the top 3/4 and would probably be #1 if he was in a more attacking team (he is now). Let’s see how the season progresses.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Lewandowski
Haaland
Kane
Benzema
Ronaldo

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Kane is shit for me.

Has been for a while, especially the Euro's.
If not Kane then Benzema for me. I didn't rate him highly before but it was clear after Ronaldo left that he was supplementing him. Since Ron's departure he has been one of the best in the world.

Strelok

For people who say Lewan. Guess they didn't see this:

I bet you couldn't find such clip regarding Haaland.

And this:

Lewan everages a better rate of goals per 90' but if you compare to their respective XG and number of shots they're pretty much the same. Haaland is even slightly better. Which is understandable imo as Lewan is playing for a stronger team who dominated the Bundes last season. Surprisingly Haaland has a much better rate for assits.

Imo Lewan is a more completed footballer but as a striker Haaland is better. His combination of finishing ability, strength, explosiveness, pace and striker instinct is simply frightening. Imo the best in the world atm.