Best team in PL history my a*se

Green_Red

Mcmanamanamam still trying to claim they are the best team in the universe this season?!?
They're still putting themselves top of imaginary leagues. Its like some cruel mental disease they have. Only Liverpool supporters could believe Liverpool are simultaneously the best team in England and Europe despite coming 2nd in both competitions.

Swordsman

pool need new blood. think the players
Well they did beat City in the Fa cup and also Inter so do not fully agree.

The path is not much easier than other teams path.

In CL it is due to Ajax and Bayern failing to win games over Benfica and Villareal.
well they can only beat whatever team is infront of them. Its not like they can choose to play against.

RoyH1

can this liverpool outplayed/outmatch/outperform prime tiki taka barca ?
In the Liverpool multiverse created by English language journalists, Liverpool could outperform Guardiola's Barsa and Arrigo Sacchi's Milan with ease.

Suedesi

Pretty much, doesnt matter how many points they got if they didnt end up winning, it means someone also got there and bettered them. Says as much about the standard of the league
Liverpool is going down and not because of losing the league and the champions league.

I don’t see them getting any better and even their best was never enough at a highest level

90 + 5min

You would expect little more from journalists but I guess it is different being journalist today comparing to real journalist back in the days. I don't know in what galaxy Liverpool will be favorites next year? One of them? Sure. But not the favorites. Balague needs to understand basic sport psychology and read little bit about other teams before declaring Liveprool as favorites.