Best United assistant manager

Brian Kidd. He was there from class of 92 and left just 5 months before we won the treble.

Carlos, most tactically influential and probably most important to our football and success of all the assistants
Mclaren was given a lot of credit by Fergie for the treble season, so I’m not sure how much credit Kidd gets for that.

personally I think it’s Carlos, because the football, and the culture changed - he helped take the club in a nee direction. Which is exactly what Fergie wanted from his assistants. Mew ideas, new tactics etc. He had the biggest impact.

Mclaren was given a lot of credit by Fergie for the treble season, so I’m not sure how much credit Kidd gets for that.

personally I think it’s Carlos, because the football, and the culture changed - he helped take the club in a nee direction. Which is exactly what Fergie wanted from his assistants. Mew ideas, new tactics etc. He had the biggest impact.
McClaren joined very late on in that season.If I remember correctly SAF felt very let down that Kidd left mid season and refused his pleas to wait until the season was over. He took it personally, don’t know if to this day his forgiven him.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Steve Round is the obvious choice but since he doesn't seem to be an option you have to say Jimmy Murphy would be the next best.