BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Hans De Noteboom

Fun fact EA kept him in game as a Dutch referee

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
ajax in fifa 11 played way above their rating. could easily compete with anybody outside real/barca/dortmund. awful LB though.

Minkaro

Alan Shearer on Actua Soccer 2 was amazing. He was the cover star, and iirc did some voice over for the game.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Thierry Henry in one of those PES games. Can't remember which one though.

No Love

Matteo Brighi in FIFA 2003 - Overall rating of 97, as I recall.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Eto’o in the PES games was amazing too. Pace, power and a lethal shot

I find the Adriano thing slightly overrated. He was obviously godly but I found him sluggish a lot of the time too.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
There was a version of Fifa where Dennis Bergkamp was virtually impossible to tackle, can't remember the year. Possibly 98.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Roberto Carlos on ISS PE2
Was always my first purchase on ML. Put him on the wing and just spam the ball to him

Bojan11

Ronaldo Fifa 09 @Eddy_JukeZ. Last Fifa that Man United were amazing in.

Guy was a machine probably the next 6 or 7 Fifa after that. Neymar and Mbappe are the guys now if you talking outside legends on Fifa.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
Roberto Carlos on ISS PE2
Was always my first purchase on ML. Put him on the wing and just spam the ball to him
Fun fact, in 95% of occasions I played that game and its predecessors and successors from say 1998-2002 there was a house rule that in a VS match it wasn't allowed to move Carlos from the left back position. :)

Eddy_JukeZ

Ronaldo Fifa 09 @Eddy_JukeZ. Last Fifa that Man United were amazing in.

Guy was a machine probably the next 6 or 7 Fifa after that. Neymar and Mbappe are the guys now if you talking outside legends on Fifa.
Ronaldo has been insane in every FIFA(except for FIFA 20 though I keep trying to get him to work).

I think his best FIFA was FIFA 19 because of the heading. He was unstoppable in the air and skill chaining was hugely prevalent.

I think Ronaldo Nazario's prime card in FUT18 is the best card I've ever used. He was a glitch in the box for scoring goals.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Giggsy in Championship Manager 02/03 (I think) was incredible. I think that was the first year they used the 2d circles for the matches insetad of just text.

I dunno how good he was, but I used to always just pass it to Beckham and play with him on Fifa 99.

Sweet Square

My highest footballing achievement was beating a friends edited PES Chelsea team(Every player was boosted to 100 rating)which caused the PS2 to take an airborne journey across the living room.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
H. van Smeiter. FIFA 94

Somehow a FIFA licenced game couldn't use real player names. No idea who he was based on (if anyone) but whenever me and my mates played it, it was always a race to who could pick the Netherlands first. He was twice as fast as any other player, and slide tackles just went straight through him. If you got him in a crossing position out wide and pressed shoot, it sailed in every time.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
One if the older PES games when Inter had Ibra and Adriano, was ridiculous, you couldn't tackle them and could shoot from anywhere and score.

Ronaldo has been pretty dominant in the latest FIFA games, his skillset was made for football computer games.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Just my experience but I remember Vennegor of Hesselink and Alex being beast for me in one of the 2000s PES.

Wal2Fra

Inaki Williams (Athletic Bilboa) is great on FUT, has been for past 2 years. Never looked at his stats but I just assume he has 99 pace, 99 finishing and 5 star skill. Great starter card whilst waiting for the special cards etc to drop.