Big and tall footballer that’s technically great

thepolice123

SHit. 178cm is relatively short (for footballer). He looks deceptively big and tall when watching him playing. I don't know why i always thought he's a big fella.
Probably because of his long limbs and the famous Netherlands jersey being long sleeved.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Current players are a bit rare. But this guy is one of my favorite player, and I think currently, he's one of the most complete midfielder. (Still, he's no McTom)

standing 6' 2" (189 cm. No high heels), definitely meet the criteria.

Last edited:

Demyanenko_square_jaw

I wouldn't say he's great, but for current above 6 '5 players, Dzyuba can be very good. He's got no pace so it's mostly first touch and short passing/through balls that is strong technically, but he also has his Ibra moments with some trickery too.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The most confusing player. You would think that with his height, you could use him like his contemporary, Jan Koller.
But this guy is absolutely useless in the air.
IIRC, he holds the record for most headed goals in the Premier league.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I wouldn't say he's great, but for current above 6 '5 players, Dzyuba can be very good. He's got no pace so it's mostly first touch and short passing/through balls that is strong technically, but he also has his Ibra moments with some trickery too.

Good shout. This is the type of player I find fascinating