Big Game Jesse

alexanderplatz

I think JL can still be a decent squad option. Been a bit surprised he didn’t play more recently given how tired the team has been

ROFLUTION

Could we make a small Lingard statue next to The Holy Trinity??

Just a little one??

.....Please??

NiceGuyEddie

No one said it did. If you can't be pleased for a player who's taken so much stick then you need to find another club to support mate
Oh I'm pleased for him alright, but I was replying to this:

HE DOES IT AGAIN!

Surely he's redeemed himself now
No he's not redeemed himself, he's had an appalling season, one jammy goal doesn't even begin to make a dent in it.

Prodigal7

Our fans are the dumbest fecking people :lol:
He scored a goal off a giant mistake so that counts as taking his chance. Waiting for when he has another 10 shit games and those people are saying he just needs another chance. For the good of our team, we need to get rid of players like Lingard. He's the embodiment of verything wrong with this club over the last 7 or 8 years.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Our fans are the dumbest fecking people :lol:
He scored a goal off a giant mistake so that counts as taking his chance. Waiting for when he has another 10 shit games and those people are saying he just needs another chance. For the good of our team, we need to get rid of players like Lingard. He's the embodiment of verything wrong with this club over the last 7 or 8 years.

Oh come on, will you?

Fans are just trolling and having a laugh. Relax. It's just a banter.

I laughed when he scored. Seemed so ironic. There was definitely someone who triple captained him on FPL and now he is the one having the last laugh.

All these Lingardinho and Messe Lingod jokes are superb. Thank you for all of that!

Mainoldo

Big up Jesse. I hope they gave him MoTM today!!

Proper happy for him. I heard someone made a bet for him to get zero goals and assists all season. Let’s just say this game must have been epic for him :lol:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I love some good overreactions.... he‘s still a rather poor player and shouldnt start games