Television Big Mouth (Netflix show)

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I binged it all recently. Wasn't sure about it at first but it really is great.

Every time Rick talks I piss myself laughing.

Jay is the best character.

Red_Aaron

It's brilliant, currently on my third watch through.
The stuff toward the end of season 2 with the depression cat is quite deep too

Featuring Ludacris is also the greatest name for a dog in history

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There's a Valentine's special double episode been released, and they've dialed it up to 11, it's fecking hilarious.

AaronRedDevil

I watch 2 seasons and it's pretty damn funny. Just feel a bit uncomfortable watching it. Feels like I'm watching soft teen...erm stuff.

Sanche7

I watch 2 seasons and it's pretty damn funny. Just feel a bit uncomfortable watching it. Feels like I'm watching soft teen...erm stuff.
Exactly. And when I saw the trailer for season 3, I felt like they are upping the ante this year. Season one was very good, season two made me a bit uncomfortable and by the looks of things, season 3 is not going to be any different

Andersons Dietician

Feel like this will never top the first season. 2nd was alright, 3rd is alright but both mostly saved by Jay.

It does feel a little wrong watching it as I was watching episodes whilst on the train and if anyone has seen the one after the Florida episode with a certain type of picture someone sends it just felt really wrong and I found myself looking around to see if anyone was judging me.

Although Arch Dick Ferdinand :lol::lol:

AaronRedDevil

Just finished s3. Talking V is too much. How do they get away with this :lol:. Im expecting the FBI at my door just watching it. Starting to make south park look pg

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Considering I absolutely loved The League, and I think Nick Kroll and Jason Mantzoukis are hilarious, I have no idea why I haven't yet watched this show.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Considering I absolutely loved The League, and I think Nick Kroll and Jason Mantzoukis are hilarious, I have no idea why I haven't yet watched this show.
Watch it immediately, it's absolutely wrong in just about every way and funny as feck as a consequence.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I'm not really getting into season 3, I'm 3-4 episodes in and even though I find it amusing, I feel it's just more of the same but pushing it a bit further. It's somewhat lost its "charm" for me. Will push on but I feel it's been going downwards since the excellent first season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I'm not really getting into season 3, I'm 3-4 episodes in and even though I find it amusing, I feel it's just more of the same but pushing it a bit further. It's somewhat lost its "charm" for me. Will push on but I feel it's been going downwards since the excellent first season.
Yeah it's a bit all over the place now. There were a few great standalone episodes (Florida and the dick pic one), and Jay is always great but I do think there was a drop in quality. They need a new direction to refresh it in series 4.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
That was the worst series of television I've ever watched. fecking hell. Total bollox.

So disappointing 'cause the first two were so good.

b82REZ

It's become too didactic. A lot of the sex ed elements were very on the nose. It's also cut a lot of the better auxiliary characters like Hormone Monster Rick and Shane Lizard.
Is that the Shame Wizard's non-union Mexican alternative?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
It's become too didactic. A lot of the sex ed elements were very on the nose. It's also cut a lot of the better auxiliary characters like Hormone Monster Rick and Shane Lizard.
He's in heaven now along with Isaac 'Hank' Schrader.

kps88

Yeah there was a big drop in quality this season. Felt too focus on message rather than being funny.