Other Bill Burr

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Anyone a fan?

I love listening to his podcast on a Monday. I saw him in BB and someone on here mentioned he did a weekly podcast which was good which I then checked out. It's pretty hilarious IMO. There was one episode where him and Paul Virzi talk about crying and death row meals, it was amazing.

He was also good in Breaking Bad and has some decent stand up material out.

Leg-End

Yep big fan, love all his stuff.

Stand up
Breaking Bad
Podcast
O&A Appearances
Phillie rant

"feck the Liberty Bell and shove it up Ben Franklin's ass."

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Caught one of his rants on Conan and I've been a fan since. His accent just cracks me up especially when he sings the last words.

Berbaclass

For the stand up fans he has recently recorded a new special. No idea when it's out though TBH.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
He comes across a bit mens-rightsy but he's pretty good. His bit on Yoko Ono had me in stitches.

Nanook

He's great on Opie and Anthony, his podcasts aren't bad either.

Bill Burr on going to an Arsenal vs Everton game.

Bill Burr on O&A talking about his time in Europe.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Yeah love him, his bit about Arnie Schwarzenegger had me in stitches.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
He's one of my favourite stand ups at the minute, and I love him on Opie and Anthony (especially him and Patrice Oneal together) but never got round to listening to his podcasts regularly, just caught the odd episode on youtube. Wheres the best place to get it from?

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
He also seems to have not come out in support of Anthony Cumia, which is a relief

Berbaclass

He's one of my favourite stand ups at the minute, and I love him on Opie and Anthony (especially him and Patrice Oneal together) but never got round to listening to his podcasts regularly, just caught the odd episode on youtube. Wheres the best place to get it from?
iTunes. Just search for it on the store and subscribe to it.

This is just :lol:

Go to around 8:10

and then

:lol:

Almost always when Verzi is on his podcast or vice versa it's just comedy gold. Verzi really reminds me of Jared Leto the way he speaks.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
He's brilliant right. Some of my favourite bits:

The Steve Jobs jokes that he did at some comedy festival
An epidemic of gold digging whores
Black athletes dominating sports
All his bits about his dog
"White guilt" movies
Why men aren't sensitive (What are you, a FAG???)

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
His last special 'Paper Tiger' that just dropped on Nerflix is great.

I bet he's going to get a lot of shit too just like Chappelle for talking about all these current social issues.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
His last special 'Paper Tiger' that just dropped on Nerflix is great.

I bet he's going to get a lot of shit too just like Chappelle for talking about all these current social issues.
Bill Burr is great, gonna watch him tonight.

If his special, unlike Dave's latest one, is funny, he won't get any flack from me :D

2 man midfield

Just watched this. Not his best special, but some bits had me rolling.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Saw him live a few years ago and he was absolutely brilliant. Will check out the new Netflix show this weekend!

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Tonight I'll be watching his special at home
Ah ok, nevermind. I thought you meant that you were going to go see him live tonight.

I don't think it's his best, but it's pretty fecking good. Especially about the social issues. He absolutely nails it.

R'hllor

fecking legend, one of GOATs, for me at least. Those who find his comedy offensive, i really feel sorry for them.

macheda14

I was lucky enough to actually be there live for this. It's just such a joy to watch a comedian so in control, very few that own a stage/crowd quite like him.

Last edited:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's such a good comedian. Puts out a podcast twice a week that's entertaining with just him talking yet he produces specials without copying the material from the show.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Not my favourite special of his (that would be 'You people are all the same' which is flawless IMO).

This one starts weak and gets better in the 2nd half. The feminism stuff just seemed like cheap incel ranting. Once he moves on from that it's pretty solid. The bit with cars having just one airbag was a great joke.

2 man midfield

Not my favourite special of his (that would be 'You people are all the same' which is flawless IMO).

This one starts weak and gets better in the 2nd half. The feminism stuff just seemed like cheap incel ranting. Once he moves on from that it's pretty solid. The bit with cars having just one airbag was a great joke.
I can't choose between this one and "I'm sorry you feel that way". Both so, so good.

Agreed about the feminism stuff, I think he dragged it out a bit too long, it meandered along a bit needlessly at times. It seemed to lack the focus it had in the special you mention. After a while I just found myself thinking "ok, we get it."