Bill Cosby | Guilty

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You're Bill Cosby and you need to do things like this to get laid? Such a shame and glad the women are getting heard.
Yeah...raping women ain't about getting laid. That man is a sick feck that has used his nice dad persona to do this stuff for years.

Green_Red

Serious question. How do you prove a rape several years after the fact when the premise is that he drugged his victims and raped them whilst they were asleep?

Not trying to defend him or his actions , just curious about how they convicted him.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Serious question. How do you prove a rape several years after the fact when the premise is that he drugged his victims and raped them whilst they were asleep?

Not trying to defend him or his actions , just curious about how they convicted him.
The defence was allowed to call five other women to give evidence of similar assaults in order to establish a pattern of behaviour on Cosby's part. Ultimately the jury found that weight of testimony convincing. Especially as I think they already heard that he admitted buying quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, he had already reached a multi-million dollar settlement with the defendant and also a recording of Cosby on the phone with the victim's mother trying to strike a deal.

Carolina Red

Staff
So Cosby gets 3-10 years?

How many times have I seen a white guy recently given probation or some lesser charge for rape?

**Not saying Cosby should have gotten a lesser sentence. Just observing the difference**

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So Cosby gets 3-10 years?

How many times have I seen a white guy recently given probation or some lesser charge for rape?

**Not saying Cosby should have gotten a lesser sentence. Just observing the difference**
Or a nomination to SCOTUS?