Television Black Mirror | Season 6 out June 15th

Nickosaur

(but it might be awhile)
Good. Take as long as you need Brooker. I enjoyed season 4 but there was a definite dip in concepts and writing imo.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't even say I enjoyed this one really, it was ok. Hopefully the next season will be better.

Adebesi

Anyone watched Electric Dreams?

Recommend that if you like Black Mirror, Impossible Planet was probably my favorite episode I've seen so far.

Channel 4 have only shown the first 5 episodes, so still waiting to see the other 5.
Thought Electric Dreams was really good. Didn't care much for the first one but glad I kept going because some of them are excellent, and very Black Mirrorish. Others have little in common with it. Would definitely recommend though to people looking for something along those kinds of lines.

Donut

Bandersnatch is not available yet, is it? I only see the loading icon. I guess for Christmas then?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Can't wait to watch this tomorrow. The show is one of my all-time favorites.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Apparently set in the 80s in Croydon right? Wish I had Netflix. :(

Dan

Just tried to watch it on the Netflix app on my TV but it says it’s incompatible because of the interactive features, you have to use a tablet, laptop, phone or console.

LInkash

Set in 80s Croydon? Thats awesome, I'm from Croydon, I love choice based games, I love Black Mirror. It's like it was made for me.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just tried to watch it on the Netflix app on my TV but it says it’s incompatible because of the interactive features, you have to use a tablet, laptop, phone or console.
Really? Well that's a bit shit. Why can't you just select something with the remote?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Set in 80s Croydon? Thats awesome, I'm from Croydon, I love choice based games, I love Black Mirror. It's like it was made for me.
Really? Well that's a bit shit. Why can't you just select something with the remote?
Most reviews I see say it's available on TV's.

Device Support: Available across most newer devices, including TVs, game consoles, web browsers, and Android and iOS devices running the latest version of the Netflix app. It’s not yet supported on Chromecast, Apple TV, and some legacy devices.

Dan

Device Support: Available across most newer devices, including TVs, game consoles, web browsers, and Android and iOS devices running the latest version of the Netflix app. It’s not yet supported on Chromecast, Apple TV, and some legacy devices.
My TV is a few years old now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Yeah I just saw that.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/62526

Thought it would be a bit odd if it didn't work on smart tv's.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
A Black Mirror episode that renders your own technology obsolete is a little meta for my tastes.