Television Black Mirror | Season 6 out June 15th

ScholesyTheWise

Just watched Shut Up and Dance once more, thanks to this thread...
Feck me, what a harrowing watch.

Makes you not want to watch an episode of anything for the entire week

ScholesyTheWise

He was calling you a paedo mate.
Ah, I thought he might have to be honest...
oh well :(

Has the actor who played Kenny actually played in other notable series in the UK?
very good performance by him, as well as the other main actor who I think was in GoT.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Ah, I thought he might have to be honest...
oh well :(

Has the actor who played Kenny
actually played in other notable series in the UK?
very good performance by him, as well as the other main actor who I think was in GoT.
The other stuff I recall seeing him in are 'The End of the Fecking World', Imitation Game and Andor

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Add me into the group that thinks San Junipero is just fine.
Yep I'm another. It was fine, nothing more. Way down my list of favourites. I was hoping to see and hear more of the Nemesis arcade game than the dialogue.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The season should just be a show of ordinary mundane events and then at the end say that real life is Black Mirror.

I'm very intelligent.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Vaguely remember a black mirror advert for season 6 I think recently at a bus stop where you just saw a reflection of yourself.

Anywho, netflix black mirror is shit.

Zen

I'm not sure whether to get excited or not really.... the hit rate has been trash on Netflix.

Sylar

Lots of big names there. Hope it doesn't distract and they really nail the stories as it started to lose it's way the last few series.
I'm not sure whether to get excited or not really.... the hit rate has been trash on Netflix.
Yeah this is fair. I can't even remember much of the last season or so. The early seasons had some memorable episodes

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Inside No 9 overtook it sometime back as far as cult British anthologies go. Be interesting to have them both back though. It’s never been as good as it’s terrestrial seasons, but he’s had a big long break this time which bodes well as I’ve always felt he’s been spreading himself too thin with the Netflix deal

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Why wouldn't the 6th series come out on the 6th day of the 6th month?

Sylar

I'm avoiding the trailer to watch the show with a clean slate. Does it confirm when it airs?
I hit play and stopped it after five seconds :lol:

Hopefully it's good and not just few meh episodes and one really good one

baskinginthesun

Hopefully with the time between seasons the episodes bring more excotment. The hum drum of episode after episode and season after season can make things go a bit meh which is probably what happened with the recent seasons.

Either way, still excited for this.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Out now. Just had a brief look at the summary for each episode, they look interesting enough.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Watched the first episode, Joan Is Awful

It was fine. The premise itself was basic enough, then the twist at the end helped it a small bit. I doubt I'll bother watching it again.

Donut

Just watched the first one, didn’t really like it, way too meta. But it wasn’t as bad as some of the previous season.