Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

M13

Reserve Team Player
M13 banned
3 more years and we'll beat your record fannyrag!
riposte to M13 no longer needed
Such a shame, he seemed quite musical ;-)
Don't bump things like this.
It makes us look like tits.

;)
:lol: Brilliant, they deleted my posts and now it looks like they bumped it themselves. Shame really, because my other 7 posts were brilliant and well informed.

nice 1 shady, what a horrible little rag cretin.
Wow, 10pm on a Thursday night.
He really has nothing better to do, does he?

Then again, the 10 daily wanks over Rooney must tire him out.
Also hilarious because they're dying for a player like Rooney, and no, I actually don't have anything better to do. :angel:

I love City fans :)

fadas

Mancini is a negative, defensive, typically Italian coach who hasn't got a clue about the premiership or English football in general. He was lucky with Inter that the other clubs were getting thrown out of the league or having trophies taken off them and he's getting found out big time. Long may he reign.

Still, he does wear that retro scarf at a jaunty angle. So, he must have something.

Bunch of useless fans themselves. Mancini is a very solid, young manager who they would do well to keep. He still has trash from when they were worse, trash from Hughes over spending, and players he just doesn't want.

Yeesh....

decorativeed

It refers to the longest time we went without a trophy. Some sad sack there has the ability to count apparantly.
Yeah, it's funny how many City fans are coming out with that "37 years" stuff. That figure shows they want to have thier cake and eat it: they will not accept that for 11 of those years official league football was suspended due to two world wars, but they also won't recognise the fact that United won a wartime league competition. So the real figure is either 26 seasons or 31 years.

Perhaps we should quantify our digs as "34 (peacetime) years". :lol:

Sam

It's only a matter of time until we get today's installment.

Northstand

Very surprised this didn't get a bump last night. Just goes to show, City are an old, tired joke now. We no longer get any fun from their misery.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
This is magnificent.

:lol::lol::lol:
Agree with this, I'm in fecking tears here.I just can't stop crying.

Again, we're the fecking joke of the football world.fecking Garry Cook telling the whole world in his joey interview about how we were certain to be at Wembley this season, we were certain to knock the rags out of the league cup.Mancini promising to 'tear down' the United 'tick tock' banner.Oh yes, we're so much better than everyone because we've got billions....we're still shit ffs.

I'm not going into work tomorrow, the fecking rags will be waiting with their '34....35' banners and posters.And I'll no doubt have a picture of Garry Cook as a screen saver on my computer.Imagine if those feckers win on Sunday and/or win another title or European Cup this season.

This was supposed to be OUR season.'Welcome to Manchester' indeed.

We've spent over £150m, and we need to spend that again.If any fecker will join this circus.

That's a red on a wum. I know who posted it :D

Longsden_7

Been for a quick wonder on my lunch.

38 United based threads on 2 pages.

Longsden_7

wasn't going to waste my time reading them, you can have a guess though.

Number7

Ret's Slave
BBC Sport's Phil McNulty at Eastlands: "Some Manchester City fans look close to tears as they pour out of Eastlands. Manchester United were within 20 seconds of seeing their Premier League title hopes more or less snuffed out until that superb header from Paul Scholes. They have done City in injury time for the third time this season. United still in the title race but a shift in momentum back to Spurs in the race for fourth. They can do themselves and United a massive favour against Chelsea at White Hart Lane later."
hehe this will be fun

MacMUFC

Viera & Ireland i will personally drive you to anywhere in the world you would like to go. Just feck off out of our club.

I fecking hate City, I fecking hate Mancini for his shit tactics.

We dont deserve 4th. Lets just finish the season now accept europa league and get someone into this club who will actually try and play to the final whistle.

feckING WANK!!!!!!!!!

Tee hee

kps88

Whats the chance of losing like this so many times? City is useless, giving us false hope all the time, then shitting on us as usually. I'm so fecking fed up with this comedy team, nothing ever changes.
i feel like i need to vomit after that goal but i drank a can of rasperry soda during the game and theres no way m i going to see red again so i will hold it in.
I've never said this in my 44 years but right now I'm fecking sick of city. All we had to do was keep the ball for 30 seconds can we do it?....no...every fecking time. Continual disappointment for years. It's like the players do it on purpose. feck off all of them.
:)