Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Classical Mechanic

The amount of comments where they say we're giddy and going on about we're gonna win the league is baffling. If you even read Red Cafe you can see a thread call ''when can we get excited''. I think we could win the next 10 games 4-0 each and we'd still be skeptical because of our recent 4 years of league failure :lol:.
1985-86 under big Ron we won our first 10 games and after 15 games we had won 13 and drawn 2 and we still ended up finishing 4th!

AN17

Pogba will never be anything close Yaya Toure, Yaya was one of the greatest midfielder ever, there may never another player like him again.Pogba lacks the brains as you said. I've seen a lot of him and I am 100% sure he will never be world class. He will never dominate and run big games. It is usually the opposite, he disappears, annoymous in the CL final and in the Euros for France, nothing special. He is not good enough defensively to play in a 2 man midfield, it doesn't suit him and never will.

The idea that Matic will release him is propaganda. It might work against West Ham and Swansea but I'd be surprised if PEG plays Matic and Pogba alone in midfield against the better teams.

Pogba is the most expensive midfielder in the world and isn't even in the top 10 in his position.

Thier bench is so average which is something many overlook. Their bench last match reads: Herrera, Martial, Smalling, Lidelof, Fellaini, Lingard, Romero. This is very average. Very far from a title winning bench. When the games start coming and they play 3 a week they will begin to struggle. Who replaces Lukaku? They have no replacement. PEG never rotates, the players will suffer from fatigue.

Can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. Must be filled with rags. They will not be title contenders not even close
EDIT: This is a single quote, not a random collection.

Last edited:

Lentwood

Its a ragspiracy! What colour card did Walker get? Red! Who plays in Red! The Rags! Coincidence I think not! David Gill and Whiskey Nose have the referees in their pockets!

RoLo

Has the number of posters comparing Pogba and Walker's potential second yellows hit double figures yet?

#ragspiracy #agenda #davidgill

Member 90887

Its a ragspiracy! What colour card did Walker get? Red! Who plays in Red! The Rags! Coincidence I think not! David Gill and Whiskey Nose have the referees in their pockets!
You forgot Mourinho participating in the conspiracy.

Notice he wore a cap to the game ? you'll ask, yeah, what about the cap ? it's blue.

Mourinho knows that the referees don't like him and that they must think he's with City now because of the cap ! so they'll do everything to make them lose, including a red card!