Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Oscar.Z.Acosta

70s at Maine Road they filled it. Not in the Council House though.
Cheers for the information - I lived in Manchester for 4 years in the 90s and they certainly never filled out Maine Road then. Goes to show a lottery win (from a highly oppressive regime) doesn’t always get you fans which, from a human point of view, actually makes me happy.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Urgh even reading their comments is more painful than funny. What absolute fecking imbeciles.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Going to The Tunnel Club with my City supporting step dad on Saturday. Looks good to be fair.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I honestly don’t see the obsession with th game on Sat at all, they’re going to win the league regardless of what happens on Sat, it’s not the first time someone may win the title against us, Arse did it at OT.

Who cares?

Womp

idiot
I honestly don’t see the obsession with th game on Sat at all, they’re going to win the league regardless of what happens on Sat, it’s not the first time someone may win the title against us, Arse did it at OT.

Who cares?
Basically how I feel. Don't really give a shit who they win the league against, the fact that we didn't win it will upset me the same, regardless of what match makes it official.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Basically how I feel. Don't really give a shit who they win the league against, the fact that we didn't win it will upset me the same, regardless of what match makes it official.
This, hopefully Jose uses the game to motivate our players. But otherwise, a title is title, they’re not going to get a * next to 17/18.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
If there's one man who would relish spoiling citeh party a bit, it will be Jose.

AshRK

Rags this. Fa did everything, how dare they win, boring jose scoring 3 goals against them. It will be fun, bring it on

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They better not even start with the FA conspiracy shite. Danilo should've been booked for one of his 3 cynical fouls in the first half. Young's was a slip, accidental. Aguero, well Young didn't even touch the prixk :lol::lol: