Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
"WE ARE ON THE UP WE MATCHED UNITED FOR 92 MINUTES AND WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM IN THE SECOND HALF!!!

WE NEED TO TIGHTEN THAT BACK FOUR UP IN INJURY TIME I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE TIRED AFTER 92MINS, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT SCUM ARE CAPABLE OF.

NO ONE WAS TO BLAME NOT THE MANAGEMENT, NOT THE PLAYERS, NOT GIVEN, I LOVE CITY AND ALWAYS WILL. WE MUST LEARN A LESSON THIS TIME.

OUR FATE IS NOW IN OUR OWN HANDS COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!
fecking hell they all accuse us of being glory hunters that know nothing about our own history and then this shit starts acting like City have NEVER beaten us before ever and they came momentously close to achieving something great.

RedLars

Just had a quick look at their forum. They have a fair few very sensible fans from what I can see in this thread, even with the somewhat spastic opening post (I mean, it's a City forum!). It even seems like they're appreciating Scholes' effort today more than some of our own fans!

We need a scholes type player in the centre of our midfield,we gave the ball away far to often today,which basically cost us the goal in the end.
He was the difference today for me and until we get a player of similar ilk in the centre of the park things wont improve.
Scholes was head and shoulders above anyone in a City shirt whether we like it or not
Spot on mate He was light years ahead of any other player today of late he can normal only really do that for one half but today we allowed him too much time, he should have put Zab on to stop him, and he punished us for it class act pr operably the best english player of the past decade

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
They have shit servers. Loads so slowly. You'd think the billionaires could afford a server.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
They are the definition of small time, they can't even come up with banners for their own team, everything is about us.
Realistically, we do exactly the same with our rivals. Beachball banners at the scouser game for example?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
They are the definition of small time, they can't even come up with banners for their own team, everything is about us.
Do we not do the same with Liverpool? In our songs as well?

anver

Shart stop
Saw this in another forum.

A very disconsolate Mancini was out walking his dog, anger building up inside. He comes across a bottle on the pavement and kicks it. smash goes the bottle. Low and behold an Arab Genie appears before Mancini, "master you have freed me from the bottle, you have ONE wish, anything in the world is yours." Mancini being a dog lover tell the genie: "I wish my dog to win the CRUFTS world famous dog show in London." The Genie looks at the dog, one eye missing, deformed back leg, fur missing, one ear ripped off in a fight, "Hmmmm Master that wish is IMPOSSIBLE to grant, your dog is beyond repair, Have u another wish?" Mancini says "yes I have, I want Man City to win the Champions League within the next ten years."The Genie ponders for a few min, then says" ok Master, Let me take another look at that dog."

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
Quote:
Whats the chance of losing like this so many times? City is useless, giving us false hope all the time, then shitting on us as usually. I'm so fecking fed up with this comedy team, nothing ever changes.

Quote:
I've never said this in my 44 years but right now I'm fecking sick of city. All we had to do was keep the ball for 30 seconds can we do it?....no...every fecking time. Continual disappointment for years. It's like the players do it on purpose. feck off all of them.

Number7

Ret's Slave
I just cant believe they have hurt me this much again. For the third time.

The fans are an irritant to me. I hate them of course but in a rivalry sense (as long as they're genuine supporters who know their football and arent glory-hunting plastics).

But the club.....I cant even begin to describe it. And I dont have to. Because we all feel the same way. My hatred towards it shocks me sometimes.

A lot of people say that a supporter needs their local adversary. To feed off. To makes success all the sweeter. But I can honestly say I'd like nothing more than for that evil bohemoth that has caused me a lifetime of misery to burn to the fecking ground. To cease to exist. And I would piss on the ashes and laugh and laugh and laugh.
The forum's awash with shit like this :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good post by a Manchester City fan regarding Neville
Wish we had a player with half his commitment to the cause and although he has limited abilities his passion every game more than makes up for it. For all his supposed lack of ability he has been a main stay throughout all of Uniteds dominance and success and he has become an integral part of what makes them successful. Whenever some of their prima donnas are found wanting its the Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs all local lads that pull up their socks and drag the bastards through it time and time again.

Yes I abused him at every opportunity like the rest of us but I wonder why that is, because he gets under our skin and rubs our noses in it. feck I can't wait for a Blue shirted hero to do the same thing to those bastards.
Every other club fan might hate him but I'm sure secretly they all want a Gary Neville at their club.

CROmanc

Me like tugging
Our biggest enemy is going space crazy through lon
A lot of people say that a supporter needs their local adversary. To feed off. To makes success all the sweeter. But I can honestly say I'd like nothing more than for that evil bohemoth that has caused me a lifetime of misery to burn to the fecking ground. To cease to exist. And I would piss on the ashes and laugh and laugh and laugh.
Bitter cnut:lol::lol:

swooosh

still better than bolton making a similar banner and taking it with them to aways.

i'm still buzzing from yesterday, my throat still hurts, i've got a few bumps all over me, and my nose and lips are still a bit bloody from being pushed down a few rows after the goal - but feck me it's well worth it! :D

I just cant believe they have hurt me this much again. For the third time.

The fans are an irritant to me. I hate them of course but in a rivalry sense (as long as they're genuine supporters who know their football and arent glory-hunting plastics).

But the club.....I cant even begin to describe it. And I dont have to. Because we all feel the same way. My hatred towards it shocks me sometimes.

:lol: :lol:

That's too much

Legend16

Some are but some are spot on, bobby although a great player is a seriously flawed person.
why is he seriously flawed? only ever heard good things said about bobby. apart from his brother who claims they fell out when their birds had words or something

phelans shorts

why is he seriously flawed? only ever heard good things said about bobby. apart from his brother who claims they fell out when their birds had words or something
Quote the 'spot on' posts please.
I'm talking about the ignoring his dieing mum and never giving autographs stuff, they are the ones that can't really be disputed.

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
I'm talking about the ignoring his dieing mum and never giving autographs stuff, they are the ones that can't really be disputed.
I've met him at the stadium many times over the years and he's never been nasty or unapproachable.

Legend16

well family stuff is something that is hard to judge from outside. I think its been widely accepted that Bobbys wife was not welcomed into the family by his mother. he took his wifes side and the family went against him. I dont know if I can blame a man for siding with his mrs.

complicated things families

Youngie

What a bunch of twisted deluded scumbags....Wishing death on Sir Bobby:mad: and laughably suggesting Colin Bell was a better player!! Scholesy's goal is getting more satisfying by the minute.
Cnuts.