Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Member 104592

Dry your eyes mate

I know it’s hard to take but VARs mind has been made up

It’s oooover

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol::lol::lol::lol: best way that could have happened. Soooo sweet. Inject it into my veins.

GeorgieBoy

"Hope Ajax do a job on Spurs

Ajax a proper team with European Cup history."

An actual Bluemoon poster on Spurs... :lol::lol::lol:

bubbles_

:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:
They barely celebrated anyway. Hard for them to be devastated when they don't look arsed to begin with. A few tossers waving plastic flags and some other people stood around wondering why they came, even if they did get a free ticket.

cyberman

Only way this could have been better was if Spurs scored an offside winner and VAR went down for the goal.
Wasn't there a situation in Europe when a massive flag blocked the VAR camera view so an offside goal couldn't be seen?

The Nani

They barely celebrated anyway. Hard for them to be devastated when they don't look arsed to begin with. A few tossers waving plastic flags and some other people stood around wondering why they came, even if they did get a free ticket.
Yes. I wanted more. But it’s actually better this way isn’t it.

Just a bunch of posh plastic knobs with no passion. Fitting.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
How humble...
Blue Moon said:
For me our rivalry with the dippers brings up disturbing parallels with the Federer Nadal dynamic in tennis. Fed the aesthetically pleasing graceful elegant champion hurried and hassled and eventually humbled by the relentless snarling aggression of Nadal.
:lol:

Giggs86

:lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:
Would've been so much funnier if those were real fans :lol:

Look at the state of some of them when the goal goes in, just clapping their hands and off to their phones. If we would've scored a winning goal in the last minute of a game like this I would've went batshit mental.

TsuWave

fecked it off 2 years ago because of the corrupt officials , now we’ve got corrupt VAR...but the main thing is it kills the joy of a goal celebration(which is what we go for) stone dead. This is in the premier league next season so after 40 years watching football Leicester v City will be my final game , VAR is the final nail in the coffin of the game I used to love.....changed forever .
BT who hate us, indirectly decided the game, the games finished mate.
It was finished when Anthony Taylor listened in his earpiece 2 yrs ago and still no one knows who to...no var in place ....against Chelsea.changed his mind from red to yellow card...no explanation. No logic.... That's what opened my eyes .still don't know who controls the games ..now.no fecking idea.could be a spurs fan operating var tonite.no one knows.
Most don't care either.that's what's so sad about the modern game.
Brilliant post, and totally agree. There is no doubt in my mind that the game is wide open to corruption and that it's probably happening right now.
100%, very very dodgy , in fact I was close to packing it in then , I got talked round , not this time though , the game has changed forever with VAR , it’ll be even more corrupt next season & I won’t pay for the privilege of being background noise in a corographed TV sport.
Corrupt apartheid loving UEFA
Var was supposed to be for clear and obvious mistakes. No one thought our goal was offside, VAR officials are re referring the game, its bollocks, I knew after the World Cup last year when there seemed to be a penalty in every game that Var would be abused and it was the thin end of the wedge. It will ruin our game, I know it was offside to the letter of the law but the interpretation is open to all kinds of abuse.