Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Agreed. Drove past some United fans on the way home and they were going wild celebrating Liverpool’s first goal! Kids eh?
That is utterly insane.
Presumably they're whole life is lived in a 2mile radius of Man City's ground or something.

diarm

I find Bluemoon as hilarious as the next man but their rage at VAR in well founded, IMO.

No other team has been shafted as much as they have over the past two years. It really is a disgrace.
I don't know about that - Villa have been absolutely nailed by it this season so far!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So for City to reach the magical 3 digits points total they have to win 25 of their 26 remaining games. To reach last year's total, they have to win 24 out of 26. Anyone else and its impossible but never say never with City.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
BM's reputation is the worst of them all on every oppo board that I browse.

croadyman

That is utterly insane.
Presumably they're whole life is lived in a 2mile radius of Man City's ground or something.
Yeah these kids quite clearly need educating on the real rivalry,they have just grown up around city emerging as a threat.

ExecutionerWasp001

Why are they worked us about us while we're shit?
Because we're still a bigger club than them and decades of bitterness make our failure more important to (some of) their fans than their success.
They never got the chance to lord it over us that many in their entitled fan base think they deserved.

We've always had a richer neighbour usurping the poorer neighbour relationship. They get a new kitchen, we build an extension. They get a new car, we get a bigger 1. They mow the lawn & do some weeding, we have the front & back gardens landscaped. When they finally win the lottery & get the chance to stick it to us we've gone & bloody moved.

It now boils there piss that they get little credit for what they achieve as most see it as artificial. It's also galling to have your biggest rival rooting for you to win the title as the alternative to them is more unbearable.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
There are some good posters there, but on a whole it's not a great forum with people being entitled, aggressive and completely paranoid when it comes to refereeing and the CL. One of the worst forums I've ever read.

AP88

Supports
Man City
There are some good posters there, but on a whole it's not a great forum with people being entitled, aggressive and completely paranoid when it comes to refereeing and the CL. One of the worst forums I've ever read.
It’s a cult of cnuts.

Funny that the fanbase of a a club who’s only won anything via vast Arabian investment thinks that marginally disputable decisions that didn’t go in favour of its £900m squad is in some way a breach of sporting ethics.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
It was a good forum once. Back before the turn of the decade. Then a lot of idiots were made moderators and slowly the rational users were banned to make way for nodding dogs who parrot myths about UEFA/FA conspiracies and think Nigel Farage is a stand-up bloke.

Alabaster Codify7

Yeah these kids quite clearly need educating on the real rivalry,they have just grown up around city emerging as a threat.

And will likely continue to do so. A lot of our fans are older now - the new generation of football fan sees United in the same way I saw Liverpool as a kid. I got into football around the 1992 mark. The slightly older boys who knocked around the park all wore those wretched Crown Paints and Candy Liverpool shirts.

I never understood why, because Liverpool hadn't won anything in my frame of reference. I knew they USED to win things, which explained why so many lads were wearing their shirts but it felt like a bygone era despite being only a few years prior because I never saw it personally.

That's we are becoming. I travel a LOT and the number of United shirts I see now in Asia, Africa and Latin America is diminishing. Lot more sky blue shirts, funnily enough, which wasn't a thing previously....

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It’s a cult of cnuts.

Funny that the fanbase of a a club who’s only won anything via vast Arabian investment thinks that marginally disputable decisions that didn’t go in favour of its £900m squad is in some way a breach of sporting ethics.
Undercover rags spotted.

Irrational.

Seasons done, & I’m a pretty optimistic guy.
On a brighter note, I've just fitted a bathroom light, 1300 lumens, brighter than most on the pitch.
I'd take a punt on Mitrovic in Jan, we are soft as shit and too easy to play against.

I doubt it will happen but Sergio needs pressure to perform at his best, he knows Jesus is nowhere near the level required so I think subconsciously he's relaxed. Cant fault his work rate against Chelsea though.

under Mancini we had 4 strikers and could play a number of combinations, Dzeko was infuriating at times but knew where the goal was and could win more than his fair share of high balls.

what really worries me is watching us float balls into a packed box full of 6ft 5 defenders and we wonder why our midget strikers are doing nowt with it.

if we improved our chance conversion by 20% the defensive issues cease to be a factor
I think next game or when next we play shite, the whole City faithful should sing loudly: "What the feck, what the feck, what the feck is going on"? Let em all know that we are pissed off with sub standard fuseball!!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So quick to become entitled. What would they do without Pep :lol:

M Bison

Supports
York City
Its strange but it seems as though there's a re-bulid of sorts needed at City.

They've got some fantastic players but also some gaping holes. Look really poor at the back and definitely need another striker, plus Silva is in his final season so its 2 to 4 big signings needed - be interesting to see if Pep has that sort of (mini) overhaul in him.

United58

Its strange but it seems as though there's a re-bulid of sorts needed at City.
Silva and Aguero both over 30, Kompany and Yaya gone. That's the spine of their last decade, definitely need players to step up for them. KDB is their shining light, they'll have to pray he stays injury free over the next few years.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Silva and Aguero both over 30, Kompany and Yaya gone. That's the spine of their last decade, definitely need players to step up for them. KDB is their shining light, they'll have to pray he stays injury free over the next few years.
Fernandinho and Walker as well. Very significant rebuilding to be done and their younger players (bar Sterling) are nowhere near as good..

United58

Fernandinho and Walker as well. Very significant rebuilding to be done and their younger players (bar Sterling) are nowhere near as good..
Yeah if they don't get in someone very good after Guardiola, they're in trouble, even with their financial might. Liverpool will be eclipsing our 20 soon :(

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
And will likely continue to do so. A lot of our fans are older now - the new generation of football fan sees United in the same way I saw Liverpool as a kid. I got into football around the 1992 mark. The slightly older boys who knocked around the park all wore those wretched Crown Paints and Candy Liverpool shirts.

I never understood why, because Liverpool hadn't won anything in my frame of reference. I knew they USED to win things, which explained why so many lads were wearing their shirts but it felt like a bygone era despite being only a few years prior because I never saw it personally.

That's we are becoming. I travel a LOT and the number of United shirts I see now in Asia, Africa and Latin America is diminishing. Lot more sky blue shirts, funnily enough, which wasn't a thing previously....
I

Clubs with success will always draw the most non local fans. I know plenty of Real, Bayern and Juventus supporters, but not a single Leipzig, Napoli or Espanyoll supporter.

We and Liverpool are in a special spot though. PL has always been the biggest in Europe and we have been the biggest clubs. I was born the year Fergie took over so my time as a United supporter has been 90% success. Yet i know A LOT of Liverpool supporters at my age who had experienced mostly misery, but were that because of their family

I have a one year old and i am going to make damn sure hes growing up to be a United fan. Hes got a United lunchbox, a fugly United onesie and i am going to buy him a jersey with his name on it when i travel to Manchester in a couple of weeks. If hes not a United fan in 10 years i have failed as a parent and as a fan

United58

I have a one year old and i am going to make damn sure hes growing up to be a United fan. Hes got a United lunchbox, a fugly United onesie and i am going to buy him a jersey with his name on it when i travel to Manchester in a couple of weeks. If hes not a United fan in 10 years i have failed as a parent and as a fan
Hey, at least he'd be happy!

RoyH1

Yeah if they don't get in someone very good after Guardiola, they're in trouble, even with their financial might. Liverpool will be eclipsing our 20 soon :(
It'd be really entertaining if Guardiola left and their model ran out of steam, even with all of their wealth.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Liverpool won’t sustain this success. Once this team “breaks up” after this year, they’ll be in trouble.

Classical Mechanic

Liverpool won’t sustain this success. Once this team “breaks up” after this year, they’ll be in trouble.
Lot of luck involved in their situation. Klopp didn't even want Salah, he asked for some German clogger instead but was overruled. If they didn’t sign Salah, none of this would have happened.