Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

thepolice123

They've had a bit of time to stew over it, but they're still as rabid and defiant as ever:

I think they did.

If anyone could decipher the above I’d appreciate it.

Paranoia reaching delusional levels.

:lol:

:houllier:

Didn’t want CL and Pep anyway.

It’s not fair guys!

Now let’s finish off with a nice fairy tale…
FFS! :lol::lol::lol:

CodeRed

I had to go on bluemoon. My favourite quote.....:lol:

'And to think our own fans have been booted out of their seats to accommodate the ‘UEFA family’.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
"Sky sports news. All sky sports channels and bt sports channels cancelled. I know it doesn't make a difference but will stop me putting my foot through the telly."

"Assuming we want to re-enter the Champions League after any ban ends, we'd still have to abide by UEFA's FFP rules"

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I went on bluemoon just to see how they were reacting and i'm very surprised at the way they're handling this news. I mean 99% of them think it's a huge conspiracy and that they did nothing wrong.

Being a PSG supporter, we've been in a similar situation (even if our case wasn't even remotely as bad as City's), and the reaction were more mixed.

Yes, a significant part of our supporters also thought it was a conspiracy by the cartel to prevent us from competing with Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. and we all know that might be the case a little bit, but not only.

Some (including myself) were also reasonable, admitting that our big contract with QTA wasn't worth as much and that it was an opportunity to change our business model to build a sustainable club because we could be in danger if our shareholder leaves. Fortunately, our direction decided to comply and we're now out of this mess. But it's very laughable that almost nobody on bluemoon untertains the idea that they did commit fraud and that the could really be screwed. UEFA had means to investigate, if they really prooved that they cooked the books, it's a whole different ballgame, it's going to be a rude awakening for bluemooners.

SirAF

Ageist
Our beloved Billy Blaggs asked me to post these two screenshots in this thread for him. He decided to have some fun at Blue Moon it seems - long live the King! :lol:

JPB

I went on bluemoon just to see how they were reacting and i'm very surprised at the way they're handling this news. I mean 99% of them think it's a huge conspiracy and that they did nothing wrong.

Being a PSG supporter, we've been in a similar situation (even if our case wasn't even remotely as bad as City's), and the reaction were more mixed.

Yes, a significant part of our supporters also thought it was a conspiracy by the cartel to prevent us from competing with Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. and we all know that might be the case a little bit, but not only.

Some (including myself) were also reasonable, admitting that our big contract with QTA wasn't worth as much and that it was an opportunity to change our business model to build a sustainable club because we could be in danger if our shareholder leaves. Fortunately, our direction decided to comply and we're now out of this mess. But it's very laughable that almost nobody on bluemoon untertains the idea that they did commit fraud and that the could really be screwed. UEFA had means to investigate, if they really prooved that they cooked the books, it's a whole different ballgame, it's going to be a rude awakening for bluemooners.
Yeah, your lot should get done next.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Yeah, your lot should get done next.
You're just showing you know nothing about these investigations. Guess you'll have to swallow this bitter pill but we're totally fine. CAS already ruled on our case.

204Red

How did Leicester win the league without help from their owners?

They're more in group B than group A.
That's very unfair on Leicester

Its not like they over spent and cooked the books on Jaime Vardy, kasper and a bunch of other rejects... if you cant see the difference in spending 5M on an unknown N'golo Kante and splashing 50-60 M per defender then you kind of miss the point.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Its not like they over spent and cooked the books on Jaime Vardy, kasper and a bunch of other rejects... if you cant see the difference in spending 5M on an unknown N'golo Kante and splashing 50-60 M per defender then you kind of miss the point.
They still wouldn't have won the league without their owners. It's really that simple.

Much as I loved that they won it and how they won it, it was still only possible because of foreign owers coming in and pumping money into the club. It wasn't earnt. They are in with Blackburn, Chelsea and City.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Much as I loved that they won it and how they won it, it was still only possible because of foreign owers coming in and pumping money into the club. It wasn't earnt. They are in with Blackburn, Chelsea and City.
śmh

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

PSG wouldnt have any of Neymar, Mbappe etc if it wasnt for your corrupted owners. Where were PSG before the oil money again?

Fine, you got pass any investigation now but lets see in s few years, maybe you get the same treatment as City.

I mean its pretty laughable If your fans thinks you can sign Neymar for 222 million pounds + wages and sign mbappe in the same transferwindow And its 100% legit? Haha

lsd

The Oracle
That would be hilarious. They should also strip them of every PL title they "won" and award them to the teams that came second in those seasons. :lol:

Then Gerrard would have a medal :nono:

pacifictheme

Leicester literally got a fine for breaching ffp. Sure it wasn't on the same scale as city but they still financially doped to get out of the championahip.

DVG7

Our beloved Billy Blaggs asked me to post these two screenshots in this thread for him. He decided to have some fun at Blue Moon it seems - long live the King! :lol:

He definitely went to the right place to ask for money, filthy rich are city

JPB

They've had Etihad as their main sponsor for over a decade. How has it taken UEFA so long to actually do something about it, even though it was so obvious that it's not a legit sponsor?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They've had Etihad as their main sponsor for over a decade. How has it taken UEFA so long to actually do something about it, even though it was so obvious that it's not a legit sponsor?
This is the biggest question. All these years and all those trophies later, and they make a decision now, in 2020?

It’s one of two things. Either they have annoyed the wrong person, or their infractions have been so blatant in the wild-spending Pep era, that they left UEFA with no choice

crossy1686

career ending
This is the biggest question. All these years and all those trophies later, and they make a decision now, in 2020?

It’s one of two things. Either they have annoyed the wrong person, or their infractions have been so blatant in the wild-spending Pep era, that they left UEFA with no choice
They’ve been bribing the people who watch over this for years. The game changed when people started getting arrested for corruption.

steeeb

"It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!"

Ironically posted on a forum with the name of their anthem/jingle stolen from Crewe :D

ColvaleGoa

David Gill?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Guys why is anyone surprised or care? City is a wee club and always have been. We are talking about a club which is smaller then Blackburn.

Caring about city makes them look bigger then they are because the truth is they are a pebble in the shoe of a club the stature of United or Liverpool.

They got banned...100% deserved. Same should go with PSG. Clubs who were nothing in there leagues before oil money.

pascell

The poster saying that their team bus got trashed but they didn't react by doing it back, who's bus would they attack, it's not some episode of Robot Wars ffs.

And I hope the other poster is right and they make Kompany manager, he's doing a sterling job at Anderlecht.