Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Look-a-Hill

I'm a big fan of how they act like they've unsure of our players' names to give off that air of indifference, despite nailing it every time:

"Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes (or whatever his rag name is)..."

SER19

Dynasty.

No team will compete for a decade.

English football changed forever.

Small club of cheats :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
My son was just off the phone to me,I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here,but he spoke to me about that rag new signing bruno or whatever his name is putting his finger up to his lips to pep as in to shush,what a fecking disrespectful prick ..
Didn’t even know he’d played. He was anonymous
:lol: he is the guy that chiped that ball to Martial who.. oh, never mind
All banter mate, don't let it get to you.

They've done a lap of honour, their fans are out the woodwork and they have a parade planned.

Us? Only the champions of England.

No Idea For Nickname

Well, something to look forward to in the summer - getting a decent centre back like Skriniar or Koulibaly (though I am not too keen on him). We need someone like a Van Dick who does not get f#cked about with.. Would love us to bring Haarland into the team from Dortmund..
they are funny
I'm a big fan of how they act like they've unsure of our players' names to give off that air of indifference, despite nailing it every time:

"Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes (or whatever his rag name is)..."
you mean like this:

I’ve watched sterling against wan Bissaka (or whatever the rag ****s name is) several times ... and Sterling is scared of taking him on. The rag has got his number and knows Sterling will hide against him

No Idea For Nickname

The most pathetic title defence going with 7 losses already topped off by losing to these Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime 3 times since fecking December. Pep really needs to stop overthinking games and chop and changing his team every fecking week. Zero consistency and just when we start to go on abit of a run he changes the team around again, the cups are saving this season because it has felt shite
You're right to say that if we'd have to have beaten them we would have. But in the eyes of Pep and our owners this match meant little. In some ways that means a disconnect between supporters and club. Anyone with half a brain can see that the team sent out today was to fulfil a fixture.. The eye is on the CL. The derby means a lot to us as fans but it's a distraction for the club.
What’s our feckin record against them with pep in charge ?
5 wins 5 losses 1 draw
Considering we’ve finished above em for the last 7 years with about a billion more points that’s not really good enough is it
They played well and looked like they wanted it, we didn't.

But, Ederson. Oh my days! That was really shit. Without that, it's 0-0.

Ah well. it could be worse.
We were shit and got what we deserved. Awful performance
Steady on, buddy - we took a few decent throw-ins! :)

No Idea For Nickname

ok, which one of you is this one
Well we keep on saying they are garbage and sure they aren't playing scintillating football but they are unbeaten in ten and have beaten us three times this season. Why can't they win the fa cup or Europa league? They are solid in defence, on the whole have a decent keeper and pace up front. If we draw them in the fa cup I fear they'd do us again. At the moment I am not 100% sure we will get past Newcastle.

We won the league cup but struggled against a poor Villa side. Great result in Madrid but even if we get through do you see us stopping the Bayer or Liverpool attack, or breaking down Atletico?

We are miles away from last season's form and some players need to see a sports psychologist or something because their total drop in form and confidence is baffling.
They have a look of players that know it’s the managers last year
He said he's staying. The way some of these feckers have shaped up this year it might be THEIR last one!
I say we'll win the CL. Cos when everything looks like it has turned to shit, typical city.
are there any pics of their goal? that looked awfully close to offside for me and it was shown only once and for 2 seconds. Var never came to look.

No Idea For Nickname

Yes I'm hurting, Pep might not care and some of the players think it's just another game but for most of us it isn't. He could have gone all out here and took it easy against Arsenal.

They aren't as bad as many make out and are slowly improving. Yes it might sound harsh on us after the two season's we have had, but rest on your laurels and you get overtaken. We aren't little City struggling in a play off final against Gillingham anymore, we are aiming to be the best club in the world.
It feckin kills me losing to them ****s.
just smile matey
7 trophies in 2 seasons, it takes some shit arse wipe to get that smile off by face right now
We were rubbish.
We were worse than that.
God knows how we've already bagged 2 trophies
They could yet turn out to be the only 2 trophies available this season. :)
What really annoys me is so many of our players couldn't give a shit today. That really hurts.
i feel for the paying city fans that went today ? but boy they had some amazing trips and watching city lifting silverware in the past 2 seasons i think the players could be let off today
Yep, can accept losing no probs, seen enough of it over the decades, but it’s the manner of our defeat today, it was unacceptable.

Ludens the Red

Glad we out-shithoused them towards the end, slowing it right down, with Jesus throwing a strop about it.

Remember that time they were winning by 1 goal at Old Trafford, and Kyle Walker pretended he was unable to catch a ball thrown to him by the ballboy? Yeah, eat it up.
Yup, and De Bruyne was playing one twos in the corner off our players. Proper shithousery. We got them back good and proper today. Matic’ acting at the end there was fantastic and killed a whole two mins. Didn’t even get made to walk off.

caid

Whats the 2nd trophy they've won this season and why are they all counting it?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They’ve got an odd definition of “battered”.

Since 2010 they’re 13-3-13 against us.
Well if you take out the games they've lost to us in that time then they've battered us for a decade.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Huge fan of that "They celebrated like they'd won the league/champions league/world cup" nonsense.

Yeah, imagine enjoying that ending to the game, eh?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
feck me how bitter and deluded do you have to be to spout that shite. :lol:
My thoughts exactly. I absolutely despise Liverpool but I’m not bitter to the point where I deny they’ve played some great football. That’s a whole new level. I suppose that’s why they’re called the Bitter Blues after all!

Al-T

I rather liked the post suggesting that the complete shyster Dean was somehow complicit yesterday in 'Operation get the Rags into the Champions League'

:confused::confused:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I rather liked the post suggesting that the complete shyster Dean was somehow complicit yesterday in 'Operation get the Rags into the Champions League'

:confused::confused:
Its amazing. They can't simply lose because they were the worse team it is always because of some agenda against them or to help us.

They should be bowing at Mike Dean's feet because if anything he stopped it being an embarrassing scoreline for them with some of his ridiculous refereeing!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Its amazing. They can't simply lose because they were the worse team it is always because of some agenda against them or to help us.

They should be bowing at Mike Dean's feet because if anything he stopped it being an embarrassing scoreline for them with some of his ridiculous refereeing!
Mad, could have easily been 2 penalties, but no a free kick in a position that isn’t even that dangerous that may or may not have been a free kick is clear evidence of a conspiracy.

UDontMessWith24

So the same supporters that cried like spoiled children when they didn't beat us for the title, at a time in which it was a forgone conclusion that they were going to win the title and smash the points record, have now deemed the same fixture meaningless. Only them.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Looks like Callum Hudson-Odoi is a reader of Bluemoon and an ABU.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Well, what's the reaction on there?
Justice has been served but the agenda continues. UEFA and the rag loving media luvvies owe them a huge apology. Fergie's ghost still stalks the halls of the FA and UEFA.

Maticmaker

Looks like UEFA FFP rules now in tatters!

The ruling from the Court of Sport Arbitration seems to suggest that the worst UEFA can do if a club refuses to co-operate and/or to make full disclosure in any investigation into its breach of FFP, is to impose a fine of around 10m euros.

Its a 'green light' now to those clubs whose legal income doesn't cover their expenditure, to find ways to circumvent FFP, because the worst you can get is a slap on the wrist and a ridiculously low fine from UEFA, any attempt at banning you from competition is apparently 'not proportional' and you have a ticket to ride!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
They looked really shit again. They need to do something this summer or they could really start dropping. Key players aging and not being replaced.