Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Man City 1:3 Lyon

mu4c_20le

here we go
Where's the replay?

Show us the lines.

fecking UEFA cheats!!!!
Onside, fecking bullshit team because Pep can't fecking get over getting his arse handed to him in this comp at Bayern and has brought his baggage with hi. Just fecking get over it and play your best fecking team and play our way. Overthinking every fecking knockout game and I'm sick of it.
Were a bunch of fecking bottlers.
Liverpool, Spurs they got nothing on us. They have both beaten us at this stage

Fresh blood on the sidelines
Sterling you absol it e weapon
Oh my god. Thats game over.
Oh my feckin God I can’t believe what I’ve just seen
I give up. Absolutely give up.
....and another one for the grandchildren..

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The couple of VAR reviews without many replays were icing on the cake. There will be some proper Alex Jones stuff coming out of that place tonight. :drool:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
It can't have been any better.
fecked in the dying moments against Spurs last year.
All the 'Uefa hates us' comments
Then a dubious goal tonight.
And to top it all off, Sterling missing an absolute sitter
:lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
good bye football, I will never put my happiness in the hands of people who work half as hard as I do but make more in week than I will in my life.
Shit transfer windows and this is what can happen. Why the f wasn't Bernardo and Foden playing?
Only positive is we don’t have to watch Bayern put 10 past us

No Idea For Nickname

feck UEFA
feck VAR
tbh Bayern would have bent us over and spunked us into the 15th dimension anyway...
On that sad note David Silva's last competitive game for us.
Terrible by Pep. Why didn’t he throw on Bernardo and Phil? He had nothing to lose.

I simply don’t understand why he would only use two of the five available subs.
Hate to say it....but Pep's record in the CL with us has been an absolute embarrassment. Not even a CL semi-final in 4 years. Think about that.....

We have not been in the top 4 European sides for a single time under Pep. Even Pellegrini managed it with us, once.
That was the Arsenal game 2.0, but actually worse.
Raheem Sterling should be made to walk home

Irrational.

When do we sign Nagelsmann?
Where were the lines drawn for offside?
the manager played over half the game using ridiculous tactics which we’ve never played before. 5 at the back as well as a false 9?
fecking ridiculous.
pep’s a pussy and he’s never going to win this competition again.
I would not care if Pep would get sacked tonight.
They were lucky but we were shite, nothing else
pep looking over the hill right now. shameful display and tactics
Pep bottled it, Sterling bottled it, Jesus bottled it. Garcia wants to leave and gets 90 minutes. Foden wants to play for our club forever and doesnt get a single minute. Embarrasing from Pep.
100% Peps fault.. players can miss chances but Peps schoolboy approach and set up had us chasing the game. Idiotic management.
Nice to see lyon celebrating their quarter final trophy
Just relieved we don’t have to play the German rags. They would take us to the clraners.
Choked. Again. Not much more to say really.
3rd QF in a row VAR has fecked us, but simply not good enough. Wrong team selection, too slow, no pace and again need to look at Ederson as he makes far too many simple errors
Sterling should be forced to watch that howler at least once every day for the rest of his life.

And Pep the entire match.
fecking embarrassing.

Rodri & Gundogan can feck off and Fernandinho is done.

Pep picked a team not to beat Lyon but based on what he saw Bayern do and he should hang his head in shame for tonight.
I’ll be honest we didn’t play great, but for that 2nd goal we have clearly been cheated, and I won’t be able watching champions league from now on/ absolutely pointless when you get cheated
fecking hell

come to the point where I really do believe we won’t win this cup with Pep

He thinks too much instead of playing to our strengths

VAR is bollocks but WTF was sterling doing for that tap in
a comedy of errors and feckups from pretty much everyone. Pep overthinking his lineup, defenders who don't know the offside rule, sterling with his one open goal miss per season (had to be tonight didn't it), VAR fecking us over (although nobody wants to talk about that).

whatever. we would have gotten dicked by bayern or psg playing fernandinho or garcia at the bacck, even if everyone else played well. We just aren't strong enough. Missed Kompany and Aguero tonight. OK one's injured but the other should have been replaced. Period.
Gundogan and Rodri yet a-fecking-gain never fecking works!!!

No confidence in club to get the right transfers in considering the absolute shite we've bought lately!

No Idea For Nickname

So who is culpable:
  1. pep for playing three at the back and three defensive midfielders
  2. the referee for their second goal
  3. a small number of city players who save their worst performance of the season for the most important games
  4. Pep for leaving Bernardo and Phil on the bench
  5. UEFA
If the club has aspirations to actually win this competition we need a new manager.

V.O.

CAS ruling going for us has fecked up peps get out,so tonight was perfect to put his case forward to question his managerial stay,all the talk of extending was pressure on him he wants to see out this next season and go ..
It's all a conspiracy by Pep to get away from City. :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Pep's arrogance
awful way to say good bye to David Silva.
I would get Poch.
Never thought I would say this....

Pep has to go now. There's a reason we haven't renewed his contract, Tonight sums up why along with Monaco and Tottenham. This tonight is down to Pep and him alone.
Peps been a broken man in the CL ever since his Bayern team got dismantled by Real Madrid. Don't think he is ever going to get over it.

Irrational.

I love analyzing players and tactics, but I can’t blame a single player anymore. This is one hundred percent on Pep.
No Koulibaly, Aké or Torres will help us next year.

Pep need to seriously rethink his tactics. There’s a reason he hasn’t won the Champions League since 2012.

I don’t know what to think. I’m completely speechless.

A week ago, I thought Pep extending until 2025 would be the best signing of the summer. Now, I don’t know what to think anymore. Pep got 300m to get his defence in order and he failed.
feck it but this is on Pep
You can't just willy nilly change a formation that suits us best and what these players practice day in and day out.
Same formation and players won us two ties against Madrid and suddenly when shit got serious we disintegrate like a bag of crisps.Ederson Laporte Jesus all had a bad game but Jesus the defense the lethargic first half
They are 7th in the French league for crying out loud.
They play Lorient and Bordeaux week in and week out. They need not to be treated as prime Barcelona
That’s me done for a while, don’t want to even see a City badge or a football for a long time.

I couldn’t be any more furious and dejected, I was happier than this after that goal disallowed against Spurs last season.

That team and manager don’t even deserve a comment.

Have a nice rest of the Summer everyone, see you on here at some time in the future!
Lineker seems delighted. The gloating **** needs slapping asap.
It tells you need to know when even Peter 'The C*nt' Walton said he was 'surprised' the second goal was allowed to stand.
feck off pep big game shits its every time ,over thinks it 3 defensive midfielders tonight feck off
Last years defeat against Spurs killed me for a week. This one was expected at 7pm tonight so I don’t feel half as bad. Thank you Pep, you fecking idiot.
Pep please come out and apologise because you absolutely fecked that
If we want to win this comp, get next season done with and then bring in a coach who can get us defending like a top class side and scare the hell out of sides on the break with our fast players (who barely featured tonight).

The squad we have would have mopped up domestically with Mark Hughes as Manager ffs, Pep was brought in to dominate this comp and he has looked worse than Pellegrini for the utterly weird approach to some games.
So angry.

Jesus and Sterling cant finish when it counts.

Some defending all over the place.

Coach who over complicates, and wont play to our strengths.
feck being reactionary, but Pep can get fecked. Absolutely pathetic.
Bottle job deserved what we got
CAS ruling going for us has fecked up peps get out,so tonight was perfect to put his case forward to question his managerial stay,all the talk of extending was pressure on him he wants to see out this next season and go ..
Second goal was absolute bollocks. Ref gave every single dive for Lyon. Why do British players feel the need to jump up after every tackle. You don't get the card if you do.

Also I think pep let us down. We're a better team than Lyon so why not pick out best players. I think we played a team that neither put pressure on them nor defending competently.

This has to be one of our worst defeats in the last 3/4 years
Peps worst match ever as our manager.. what a brain fart he has had

Sterling and Ederson hang your heads in shame

And feck off UEFA you cheating corrupt cnuts

Only small positive to take out of it.. Bayern Munich would have massacred us
Got away with it in Madrid.

Got what we deserved tonight.

Let’s just throw another £300m at it,

No Idea For Nickname

If Pep hadn't have won what he has for us at present, that would've been a sackable performance, absolutely cowardly tactics from the start. We'll never win this tournament I'm resigned to that.
Give over with the excuses for a piss poor showing . They at least saved us from a Bayern massacre.
Agreed - if we played like that against a Bayern side on last nights form and frankly coverage would need a PG warning.
No doubt tomorrow, the ref or the VAR official will come out and apologise for not giving the foul on Laporte in the build-up to their second goal.
yea, no doubt dear, not at all
Lineker & Wio describing one of our players as 'amatuerish' .

And proving why.

The rotters.
At least we don’t have to play Bayern with our defence
We need to be relentless this window. A new CDM, left back, another CB.
We've just got the owners of Cadburys as sponsors. These things take time!
Pissed off in Woodley.
relentless this window:rolleyes:

No Idea For Nickname

Pep replaces a youngster who is brilliant and loves the club with an average youngster who wants to leave the club
we need 2x world class CBs.
We need a LB. Still.
We need a RB. Still.
We need 2 wc DMs.
We need minimum of 2 world class forwards.
Rodri not good enough for the level we want to be.
Ditto Gundo. Ditto jesus. Ditto walker. Ditto mendy. Ditto cancelo. Ditto stones and otamendi.
:houllier:

Irrational.

I hate football sometimes iv got my 12 year old brother who supports liverpool running around singing Mo bludy salah, and my dad jumping for joy cause he put 20 quid on lyon to knock us out hes a united fan btw,while me and my mum are just sat here ugh
:lol::lol:

V.O.

Tinfoil hats ON :drool:

We were dog shit for 90% of the time , but ffs how did that 2nd goal stand .....because we won the appeal....we were never gonna be allowed to win.They were just waiting....just fecking waiting
feck UEFA
feck VAR
If you think Uefa would have let us lift the trophy you are deluded. The foul on Laporte didn't need to go to Var it was that obvious, but the goal stood.
Best we went out now, as if we had reached the final we would be tearing our hair out at the injustices UEFA would have inflicted on us
Bayern, UEFA and Der Spiegel Couldn’t beat us in the courts but when they hold the cards and make up the rules they fecked us over.
BENT AS feck.
Shit performance but UEFA/referees/VAR give our opponents a goal or two headstart every year, before we look at the advantages they get around the ground.
We knew there'd be a VAR against us (its like buying money) but FFS our set up was shambolic.
Too much respect to the opposition from pep yet again. If we really want to win it and become a noise then feckin spend and don't give a feck what anybody thinks. feck UEFA and their bollocks rules. THE rags are debited to feck yet make headlines on our much spending power they have.
Sterling scores and I think UEFa fecks us somehow anyway...
Say what you want about how shit we were in that first half and how wasteful we were in the second half but we were the team looking more likely to score a second until that corrupt VAR call.
Let’s not forget we were cheated yet again for their 2nd.
We were well in control and we’re going for the winner,
We bossed that 2nd half until that shit VAR cnuts decision the dirty bastards!
I said a long time ago, we are good enough to win it but we won’t be let win it!
UEFA GOT WHAT THEY WANTED