Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I know 3 Liverpool fans who all refer to United as Munich. Any attempt to discuss the distasteful attempt at humour is ignored. I thought this attitude was reserved for Liverpool fans but clearly not.
I'm surprised, and disgusted by that. I live around and work with many Pool fans as well as being a long time member of two LFC forums. Yes, of course this is in the fans hot bed of London :). This is the first time I have ever heard of Utd fans being referred to as Munichs. Manure, cnuts, rats, etc, sure but never Munichs.

Whereas we can hear Victims (referring to Hillsborough) every two minutes, even on here, by all clubs' fans. I guess there will always be a group of cnuts associated with every club.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Mctomiknob :lol:

For all their talk of corruption it has served them well for the last 10 years.
Ushited, Mctomiknob. These are not just some rantings. Have City hired some professional comedic 'fans' or bots? I haven't laughed so loud. Must be some golden nuggets for us too other than 'poo.

big rons sovereign

I'm surprised, and disgusted by that. I live around and work with many Pool fans as well as being a long time member of two LFC forums. Yes, of course this is in the fans hot bed of London :). This is the first time I have ever heard of Utd fans being referred to as Munichs. Manure, cnuts, rats, etc, sure but never Munichs.

Whereas we can hear Victims (referring to Hillsborough) every two minutes, even on here, by all clubs' fans. I guess there will always be a group of cnuts associated with every club.
That's Bollox. It doesn't refer to Hillsborough at all. It refers to the pleas of innocence at every opportunity, eg t-shirts for Suarez.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea

Victims is often used due to the continuous complaints about referees, the governing body and many other insignificant complaints about the world against Liverpool. I’ve lived in Scotland and this similar approach applies to Celtic who’s fans are very similar in terms of paranoia.

I’ve not come across victim being used in terms of Hillsborough and if this is more of a paranoid link created by Liverpool fans? However if this has been said, that is also disgusting.

I can only comment on what I hear though and the Munich comments have only ever come from Liverpool fans.

arnie_ni

I genuinely don't think it is dumbstar. I often say it and have never associated it with Hillsborough at all.

diarm

I wonder sometimes how grown men can get so worked up about a game of football. The anger pouring out of there is something else. But maybe these forums are the only place they can vent? Instead of kickin the dog they go on a rant on a forum.
This is where you went wrong.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
RAWK is delusional but amusing and witty occasionally, Bluemoon is just constant vile bitterness that makes you want to take a shower after reading it.
Most Liverpool fans are in their late 40s and 50s, while the City fans are about 20 years old now, that's probably the difference ;)

arthurka

The irony of them complaining about constant tactical fouling, when they had Fernandinho and co. hacking players down and making constant tactical fouls to stop teams from counter attacking.
:lol: was just what I was thinking. His style was kicking anything in his path. But rich coming from this lot.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Anything on Mendy's antics, too? Are they bitter because this saga has been exposed? Anyone told that they'd share their big-bum wife with Benjamin to keep him happy?

InfiniteBoredom

Most Liverpool fans are in their late 40s and 50s, while the City fans are about 20 years old now, that's probably the difference ;)
Nah, it’s been like that even before the oil came. I was prowling there around 10/11 or so and they were yet to win anything (prior to the FA Cup) and it was just as vile.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I've only ever been to OT once. That was for the FA Cup match back at the start of 2011. Got on the tram afterwards and I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life. I wasn't wearing colours but no word of a lie, 99% of the carriage I was on were singing 96 was not enough. I was equally disgusted by the Liverpool fans singing about Munich during the game. I get the rivalry and hatred between the two clubs and the two cities but when did point scoring on tragedies become a thing?
Maybe it's just because I'm a bit older but I really don't get the insults thrown over two of the worst days in our respective clubs histories.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
The timing of Mendy's breach is awful. Is honestly cancel his contract. At a time when Covid had decimated the training ground and when the club had reinforced protocol to the squad he does that?? Pep defends is when needed but I'd fecking angry if I was in his place.
Not even buying in to a media witch hunt on Mendy if one arises, as they’ll be doing their typical tactic of attacking City to take the heat off West Ham and Spurs.

That being said, I’ve never seen a more brainless, dumb twat at our club as Mendy. Given us nothing on the pitch, nothing but grief off it. I’d happily pay up his remaining contract to the tune of £10+million and beg Angelino to come back.
Mendy deserves all the grief in the press and a lot more.

Irresponsible tw@t, this fool is a supposed role model.
Has to be the last straw with him. Been a waste of time on the pitch and nothing but a headache off it. Got to go down as one of the worst signings we have ever made.
We’ve got to say bye bye to mendy, done zero on the pitch and everything off it, a total class clown that fell on his feet with a ball and still wants to be the clown.
Time they wrote this season off, don't give a title out to anyone, declare the season null and void. Was ridiculous to even start it, now with games coming every few days and no vaccine rolled out just knock it on the head FFS.
I agree - I am genuinely not bothered what we win this season. Only counts when we are all back. This is a farce.
Well Liverpool love winning a whopping big *
If they win another two * do they get to keep it?

YAMS49

Victims has nothing to do with Hillsborough at all. Absolutely zilch.

Red00012

Victims has nothing to do with Hillsborough

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Hmm Mendy might have indeed been a tool and will be gone I am sure, but there’s a few sleeper agents on this forum giving it large. Some who haven’t posted much in our let’s say it our glory years are now seemingly finding their voice when it suits.
Disappointing but not surprising. I bet Angelino is chuckling to himself.
So it was Mendy in the flat at New Year’s Eve and not Kyle in the flat with a dozen hookers and various footballers in Christmas Day? Covid Cluedo is getting harder each time I try to play.
Kyle story was a bullshit rumour started by some unnamed twat
Mendy definitely has a bag of worms in his head instead of a brain the jackass!
If they’re going to be keeping selfish wankers like this at the club they won’t be using my money to pay them anymore.
exactly this. Don’t mind the likes of vinny and zab and aguero earning huge sums as they remained humble and professional. This prick just grates.
Mendy is an embarasment, get rid of this clown, so many feck ups off the pitch and he isn't even decent on the pitch.
Mendy is an absolute wanker who is liability of insane level...like how stupid you have to be.
The bloke is a tosser,i work with a girl who can confirm this,and i have pics that back this up,....get rid of the over hyped waste of space.
share them

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I don’t associate victims with Hillsborough. I’m guessing many others don’t, because that wouldn’t be accepted here. Doesn’t mean some don’t though, I guess.

For what it’s worth, I never heard a scouser call us Munichs in the 3 years I lived in Liverpool. Only time I’ve heard it is from Bolton fans.

Did have a leathered scouse girl go nuts when I said I was a United fan, and start going on about Munich though. She came round to my flat and apologised the next day when she’d sobered up.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I don’t associate victims with Hillsborough. I’m guessing many others don’t, because that wouldn’t be accepted here. Doesn’t mean some don’t though, I guess.

For what it’s worth, I never heard a scouser call us Munichs in the 3 years I lived in Liverpool. Only time I’ve heard it is from Bolton fans.

Did have a leathered scouse girl go nuts when I said I was a United fan, and start going on about Munich though. She came round to my flat and apologised the next day when she’d sobered up.
Yup, I was with a female City fan once. When I found out she supported them, I called her a Bertie, which I never saw as particularly insulting, just a bit of humourous ribbing. She immediately came back by calling me a Munich, which is a really nasty insult. Rag I would have accepted.

Like you, I still fecked her anyway :D

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Yup, I was with a female City fan once. When I found out she supported them, I called her a Bertie, which I never saw as particularly insulting, just a bit of humourous ribbing. She immediately came back by calling me a Munich, which is a really nasty insult. Rag I would have accepted.

Disgusting and treacherous.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I didn’t feck her :lol:

We did go back to theirs in the hope of but she genuinely went a bit nuts so we promptly left. Thankfully it was in the same apartment block as ours so we didn’t have far to get home

Flexdegea

I've only ever been to OT once. That was for the FA Cup match back at the start of 2011. Got on the tram afterwards and I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life. I wasn't wearing colours but no word of a lie, 99% of the carriage I was on were singing 96 was not enough. I was equally disgusted by the Liverpool fans singing about Munich during the game. I get the rivalry and hatred between the two clubs and the two cities but when did point scoring on tragedies become a thing?
Maybe it's just because I'm a bit older but I really don't get the insults thrown over two of the worst days in our respective clubs histories.

Not saying you lying but I've been to at least 30 matches and all the bars before and after games and I've never heard Hillsborough chants. Maybe I'm just deaf but it's something you never hear or see unless online.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur

I went back to a girl's the night before the FA semi vs City 9/10 years ago. When I mentioned I couldn't sleep over as I was travelling to Wembley in the AM, she told me she was a City fan.

Got a text en route about how she hopes 'the Munichs' lose.

Chances are she probably didn't know what it meant but it made a good enough excuse to block her. (Good job I did too as we got dicked that game!)

InfiniteBoredom

Chances are she probably didn't know what it meant but it made a good enough excuse to block her. (Good job I did too as we got dicked that game!)
Not that it makes much of a difference, but we didn’t get dicked that game. Rooney was serving his swearing ban and Berbatov missed like 3 great chances before Toure manhandled Carrick and sucker punched us. Game ended 0-1 and we had Scholes sent off.

I’ve always felt that was the match that gave them confidence to run us for the title the following season.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.

I was at the 85 Cup semi in Goodison between United & Liverpool. There was plenty of Munich chanting going on all day.
If you check out footage of the 85 European Cup final you can see Pool fans waving a flag with Munich 58 on it.
What was that about do ya think?

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Not that it makes much of a difference, but we didn’t get dicked that game. Rooney was serving his swearing ban and Berbatov missed like 3 great chances before Toure manhandled Carrick and sucker punched us. Game ended 0-1 and we had Scholes sent off.

I’ve always felt that was the match that gave them confidence to run us for the title the following season.
I was very drunk/hungover TBF so you could well be right. The way I remember it was the day was good but the game was dire.

Some City fans walked over to one of the United-assigned pubs outside the ground before the game swearing and throwing plastic glasses of beer. Someone took one of their scarves and threw it into the pub and somebody set it on fire. So childish but I loved it at the time.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Not at all