Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Beaucoup

In fairness someone told me they had nicknamed Shaqiri 'the cube' which is a 10/10 nickname. McTomiknob is funny in that's it's deliberately shit. I love a bad footy pun.

A good one from years back was 'Ngog we trust'
Gashford is my current favourite from those loons over at the moon.

rotherham_red

Their bitterness on missing out on him initially showed with that. Remember the Pogba thread on the Bluemoon that went missing?
Yeah, I remember when Juve played them in the CL at the Etihad. Evra was there as well and was booed at his every touch, but they remained silent with Pogba, obviously because they thought they could get him :lol:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Having read Bluemoon, if Man Utd score, I hope it’s a controversial penalty.

Their forum explodes when Man Utd get penalties and it makes for fantastic reading.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
God we get some good draws these days
Pots of boiling piss to be seen all over rag land and dipperville
Hahaha
rags v dippers
Ha ha ha ha ... Scum v Scouse!
Rags v Dippers
Pahahahahahah
Rags V Dippers LMFAO
Rigged this draw how do the dippers get such easy draws?
feck me could things gets any better for city
Hopefully they turn the dippers over, fancy us against them any day of the week (:
Fix. Crouch giving his former club an easy draw. Check his warm balls
Another easy Cup draw for us, gets a bit boring but at least we’ll most likely get through.
Suppose it'll be Us v Dippers.
do you think utd will be on telly again )))))
For me cup games on TV should be lower league v higher league as we see PL football every week but you know they will have Dippers v rags for ratings but I won’t watch, rather a tie like Brentford v leicester
Looks like buying the FA Cup is paying dividends already.
Year ends in 1 shit for Spurs even though they won feck all in 2001 and 2011
spurs have won 2 league cups in 30 years
Watch out for Tottingham. The year has a 1 in it
Cheltenham based city fan here. Happy at the draw but gutted that no fans can go.
Take a bottle of bubbly and camp behind the fence
Cheltenham, randomly, has loads of City fans (and it’s not related to our new found success as support for City in the town stretches back much longer than 2008).
Home again for the reds !
5th round draw
Hahahaha more boiled piss!
great draws ha ha piss boiling commence
Holy shit.
RAWK and Rag Cafe will be in meltdown at our draws!!!
Pahahahahahahah
They will, but they should also look at Chelsea's draws
rag cafe cocky as shit !
Two away games..
Bent
;)
Dippers crying already haha
heading for the quarters lads. can anything stop the quadruple now?
Why do we always get the hard draws? : )
Pretty sure crouch was/is a city fan, grew up in macc If I’m not mistaken, no wonders he’s oddly so tall
His mum's a City fan. She used to travel from London to support us at Maine Road, apparently.
I fancy us against anyone in a one off game. Just depends how the fixtures fall and where we are in CL in the later stages
Ha i think that will boil lots of red piss
In the 50+ years of watching the FA Cup draw, I don't ever remember us being Ball No. 1 before
The word #rigged is trending on Twitter haha. Anyone need some entertainment jump on that
Poor diddums.
Get used to it, you moaning twats!
Redcafe not arsed about cups they are focusing on the league! Pmsl
Nice to see Liv and Utd fans moaning about our draw haha
At least one of the vermin scum gets knocked out.
Rag on Twitter. City get all the easy draws.
response by a city fan. We just beat you away, you should not be moaning about us getting small teams.
Rag. Come back when you have won back to back PLease
just sums the idiots up. Easiest run I have ever seen was when they won the Thursday Night cup
Without tempting fate, maybe Wolves in R6, semifinal against Chelsea.... final against Spurs! Revenge is a dish best served twice!!!

I think we're favourites for the Cup but hopefully see off Cheltenham and possibly Forrest first!

Interesting to note our scouse 'friends' playing the victim card re the cup draws we've had. Perhaps if Stonehenge Gob ever tried to win more than one competition a season you might have had some more trophies, you scamps!
Yes they have a point, villa’s under 18’s were such a fecking tough draw
Klopp only targets one trophy a year, I suspect given how fecked their squad is he might go for the cup this year, knowing they don't have the staying power for the league with all those injuries.
What I find quite strange is that apart from us none of the other teams tend to take the domestic cup competitions seriously, yet this season when all the feckers are moaning about too many fixtures they are nearly all playing much stronger teams in the cup than they normally do
Leicester, Chelsea and whoever gets through from utd and scousers (id imagine the scousers will destroy them) have a decent route through the fifth round as well.
feck me, I thought it was bad on here sometimes but the caff is getting more and more like a Jeremy Vine phone in by the minute.
Loving the rags bemoaning our "lucky" draws. Obviously forgetting the easiest one, the Carabao cup game at theirs.
2 years ago, we eliminated Swansea with 2 offside goals.
I am scared that they will beat us this time!!
Good draw for Ole, should stop him from losing another semi
Twitter has gone into absolute meltdown. All the rags and dippers have got #rigged trending. Love it.
boiling piss for the red ones sleep well blues,they should be glad they havnt been drawn against us
Scouse v Scum this weekend then in the league ... and Scum v Scouse the weeknd after in the cup!
Kick the shit out of each other twice hopefully

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Well that's just ruined the evening for dozens and dozens on here who were rubbing their hands in anticiption of a good conspiracy claim in favour of united/Liverpool.
He’s right. There are a strange amount of Blues who think every single aspect of football is corrupt against us.
It’s proper unhealthy!
Quite the opposite.
Since we started the "corruption in football thread" after poggy's dive the FA want to distance themselves from the obvious favours they've been dishing out to the "2 mighty reds teams" (normal service will resume after they've played each other i expect).
So much so the dippers have been dropping points and whingeing about penalties, and the "famous manure" got played off the park in a cup semi without City having any dubious decisions go against them.
And just to put the icing on the cake the FA have decided to draw these 2 scumbags against each other in the FA Cup.
Take heed fellow blues, our thread as been noticed lolol

We whine just as much as other teams when it comes to conspiracies about draws.

Feck me though, that last one is proper fanfiction material. The FA have taken notice of a BlueMoon thread and rigged a few draws against us to throw those famous City detectives off the scent :lol: fantastic stuff

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

Feck me though, that last one is proper fanfiction material. The FA have taken notice of a BlueMoon thread and rigged a few draws against us to throw those famous City detectives off the scent :lol: fantastic stuff
Sherlock Holmes himself would be confused! :lol:

Ladron de redcafe

I had to make sure I read that right. That forum really is the acme of delusion. For all the stick that Liverpool fans get from us given the historic rivalry between the clubs, there's night and day between the City supporters and the Liverpool ones (or any other, for that matter).

Its much more than a significant minority that subscribe to those views. It's a plurality edging towards the majority of the posters in a forum, all thinking that the entire football universe is in some clandestine conspiracy to screw them. You lose brain cells just reading through that forum.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

I'm Bluemoon FA-fighting Man and I'm here to save you all! FA Corruption is a shit that needs to be wiped up!

Ludens the Red

can’t be bothered to post all the crap in their match day thread for us vs Liverpool.
They’re such a childish bunch over there, all the talk through the game is about var and refs and the media attention United/Liverpool get. Such a weirdly insecure fanbase.

Anyway this comment made me laugh, the lack of self awareness of their own manager and team selections in the cup.

Cant underestimate how much this lot playing United next week will also plays into our hands.

Ego won't allow either side to play weakened teams.

I'd argue they lost their intensity well before Van Dijk got injured. They were out on their feet in February.
Liverpool will probably use a weaker team than the one they’ll use at Cheltenham.

lysglimt

Scout
can’t be bothered to post all the crap in their match day thread for us vs Liverpool.
They’re such a childish bunch over there, all the talk through the game is about var and refs and the media attention United/Liverpool get. Such a weirdly insecure fanbase.

Anyway this comment made me laugh, the lack of self awareness of their own manager and team selections in the cup.

Liverpool will probably use a weaker team than the one they’ll use at Cheltenham.
In fairness - they are allowed to make that comment considering they win cup-tournaments every f season :)

Giggsy13

The Bluemoon is full of shit stained glory hunting virgin teenagers who take out their virgin outrage on football. Little if anyone on that sad forum were supporters pre-Oil money.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
The Bluemoon is full of shit stained glory hunting virgin teenagers who take out their virgin outrage on football. Little if anyone on that sad forum were supporters pre-Oil money.
Been a lot of bandwagon jumpers since the oil money came in. Thing is it doesn’t mean anything when they win. You could give Wycombe Wanderers that money and they’d be successful. Their trophies don’t mean anything, I mean I cheer for them over Liverpool all day long if it’s down to those two. Liverpool are Uniteds main rivals, City are just like that annoying ginger kid at school who had rich parents. Kind of irrelevant with no friends. To be noticed he throws a bit of money about, when he doesn’t he’s getting slapped round the yard.

Reddevil1978

Been a lot of bandwagon jumpers since the oil money came in. Thing is it doesn’t mean anything when they win. You could give Wycombe Wanderers that money and they’d be successful. Their trophies don’t mean anything, I mean I cheer for them over Liverpool all day long if it’s down to those two. Liverpool are Uniteds main rivals, City are just like that annoying ginger kid at school who had rich parents. Kind of irrelevant with no friends. To be noticed he throws a bit of money about, when he doesn’t he’s getting slapped round the yard.
I think that's a perfect assessment of City. Without the help of the oil money they might of been in the championship by now.

City are like Michael Carroll, only became relevant when he won the lottery.

Andre Kagawa

Both Bluemoon and RAWK in meltdown at the same time.. She cannee' take the strain captain!

RUCK4444

No joke, to them it’s a massive conspiracy theory and they think Pep is purposely losing to united so that Ole keeps his job. They’re a “special” bunch.
:lol: Brilliant, even clear at the top all the they care about is United. Small club syndrome.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Cant wait to see how they spin the corruption and agenda against them