Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Giggsyking

Bluemoon is worse than RAWK. Never seen a good footballing discussion on the united thread, its always swearing and stupid posts. Worst fans in the league.

Crustanoid

They are the most plastic fan base in history. Justifying mass murder, rape and torture because it helps their team win some football games. If any City supporters want to justify their plastic nothing club in the frame of murdering and torturing a load of people. NONE OF YOUR‘ACHIEVEMENTS’ mean anything because a load of people died to achieve it. Fvck off and never darken our doors again. Plastic murderers

Tyrion

They are the most plastic fan base in history. Justifying mass murder, rape and torture because it helps their team win some football games. If any City supporters want to justify their plastic nothing club in the frame of murdering and torturing a load of people. NONE OF YOUR‘ACHIEVEMENTS’ mean anything because a load of people died to achieve it. Fvck off and never darken our doors again. Plastic murderers
I don't really see them as an actual football club. They're basically a state PR project masquerading as one. At least Liverpool are an actual football club.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I want to see one of them actually approaching Rio and call him "camel gob". Would be a fist fight of the century that.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
You should probably just not say these things out loud tbf, you sound straight off Bluemoon.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
fecking awful

crack on......
Should’ve played the full strength side going into Wednesday to keep up momentum. Weve played a weakened side before an important CL game and guess what....

what has happened to Sterling I will never know
Not the time of the season to be rotating the team. We’re at the business end now and our strongest team should be sent out to take care of that business every game.
feck me its a loss but still at least 8 points clear. United still have spurs, Leeds, Liverpool...

Rested for Wednesday. A win on Wednesday and next weekend and this will be forgotten about. Up the blues!
8 if they win both their games. Not saying they’re gonna win it but don’t discount anyone
I'm not but as it stands it's 14 and I don't think about ifs
Aguerro may have been useful with all those chances in the box
May, he was injured and has been for a year, we still should have enough to beat a 10 men Leeds team at home.
Shit happens. At least we know exactly who is in our best team and who isnt. Just hope it doesn't disrupt any momentum or confidence going into dortmund.
We knew anyway, they were rested but yes, hope it doesn't upset the applecart.
Lmao. fecking hell. Pep can't stop tinkering with the team.
He's tinkering with it to win the other trophies.
We haven’t won this one yet !

Pep needs to stop sucking Bielsa's dick and man the feck up, that line up was never getting a victory today. Sell Sterling, Mendy and Jesus and let's get a couple of strikers and a left back in this summer. Inexcusable that shitshow today against ten fecking men
Never?

you must have won a fortune ;-)

I like Peps gets it wrong to gets it right ratio
I don’t even think this was on Pep. More on personnel with a sprinkle of Pep

This is it in a nutshell. Go strong, get the game won and rest players. Now we've lost, dent to the confidence and there's no guarantee resting players is going to pay off. Having said that really the players out there should be capable of getting a result against Leeds, especially with ten men for half a game.

If we can move on Sterling and possibly Jesus close season and get two better players in we should do it, time to be ruthless. Looking at everyone's finances in this pandemic I think it's unlikely though.
Just don’t get the resting of players play your strongest team ffs we play again weds night,then make changes during the game it stinks of complacency and some players feeling like it was a chore for them to be picked and playing,tell you what this league is by no means over and some need to get their heads round that, 2011-12 remember ..
I watched it back and he's a foot off. How and why they didn't check it... well, you can make your own mind up.
Talking about the second ? Well onside.
Dallas was.
Costa wasn't.

Watch it again.
If we win wednesday and progress the price today will be worth it.....no game in Prem is ever a given, even against 10 men.......so, have a moan, open a beer, support the team and players and stay calm. What a season we are having!
And the word being IF,what a season indeed and we could still end up with nothing..
Pep what you should say in post match interview is

“sorry I got it wrong today. Why I asked stones to play as a striker & midfielder instead of defender cost us & maybe I should bring Kev on & foden on much earlier”

No Idea For Nickname

Not stupid at all, title has to be the priority, always!
Title is done
Are you 8 years old?
NO! He's 8 and 3 quarters!
Fook me i feel gutted :-(
the way we lost it hurts more than losing. I really though Leeds were poor.
bring on the next game ASAP

We all know why Pep played the team he did, but I am far more interested in winning the Premier League.
I hope this doesn’t come back to bite us in the arse.
Rags losing should ease the pain. You look at our remaining games and there are some tricky ones in there, Chelsea and Villa, I could easily see us losing both.
Mendy’s crosses are as useless as a pork rib is to a vegetarian.

Lescott and Ferdinand have just made the point that Torres looks a lot like Sergio when he plays as a striker. Maybe that’s where he should be rather than being stuck out on the wing where he’s not really having any impact.
He has always done well going up top for us, Out wide he struggles. His movement is incredible when he plays up front.
We've got to guard against taking winning the league for granted.
If Utd beat Spurs & win their game in hand, then we're 8 pts ahead with 6 to play.
Exactly the same position, in reverse, as led to the Agueroooo moment.
Sterling should be on the same money as me working Monday to Friday and that's just above minimum wage...Then again I wouldn't even let him drive my fork lift.

If the rags pick up 3 points tomorrow, I’ll be seriously worried. Villa away, Palace away, Chelsea competing for the CL places, struggling Newcastle and struggling Brighton are all tough fixtures to come for us. Don’t get the over confidence on this forum. Not over by a long way in my opinion.
and on top of this, our performances are nowhere near as good as they were until March.
Rags win their two games in hand our bottle will go
Probably a good job that the rags winning both is unlikely
Our "squad players" looked poor.

Kev looked pissed off at the end to have warmed up like that, then not to be used, and then having to stand there and witness their breakaway winner.
Bet he's fecking fuming
Our 4 losses in the league: (city stat first)

Leicester

Shots 16/7
On Target 5/7

Spurs

Shots 22/5
On Target 5/2

Scum

Shots 23/8
On Target 6/6

Leeds

Shots 29/2
On Target 7/2

Total shots 90/22
On Target 23/17
Goals. 3/11

Damning...1 goal every 30 shots in those 4 losses v 1 in 2 against!

No Idea For Nickname

With sterling negotiating his own contact like Kdb, hopefully he follows suit and goes armed with data analysis on his performance. We'll save a fortune...
At this rate I’d be amazed if he actually signs in the right place
Its easy to do an X
He'll drop the pen and fall over
Sterling should be negotiating a pay decrease, going backwards at an alarming rate. Worth more than 300k a week Haha, what a piss take
Pep, "We played a real good game".........the mind boggles, we didn't Pep, we didn't.
Shocker of a game, certain players need to have a good look at themselves.
Be interesting to see who plays left back against Dotmund.
Cancelo has been poor of late.
Back four should be Kyle, Stones, Dias, Zinny.. most reliable back four atm, Cancelo try to play too many Hollywood balls that don't come off
peps tactics leave us vulnerable to a good counter attack. when there's only one goal with that much time in and around the box,yikes.congrats to leeds well played today
Well played? They offered next to feck all
but they scored on both their chances, and only conceded one goal with 10 men. idk what you would describe that as other than well played?
2 shots, 2 goals, YCMIU!
One of those days and some players not peforming to their standards (Sterling, all season) and Bernardo.
We need to through on Wednesday to justify that team selection
At least Prince Philip was spared that pile of shite.
He should have played instead of Sterling
Is there a chance that a lot of the players were so poor today because simply by being picked they were given the message that they won’t be playing in the next two huge games. So they were sulking?
Someone actually, seriously, just wrote in the match thread that this side doesn't deserve to win the league because if that game.
Whoever wrote this can go suck Bruno Fernandes cock.
Typical City are back.

I don’t know how Pep can be smiling about that loss.

Sterling and Mendy should be playing with the reserves
They were. That was our reserve team!
You need to look at the league table and then look in a mirror where you'll hopefully be seeing yourself giving your head a wobble.

Picking coco the clown Mendy is fecking Pep's fault
Hopefully his last game for us.
29-2 shots and lose?

Haalannnnnnnnnddddddddd...........

Glorio

Wow ... They are an angry bunch, aren't they? Interesting to read their thoughts on their players. Especially considering how effective City have been. Tbh, it's not always obvious to me when rival players are underwhelming in their performances, as I tend to focus more on the performances of our own boys.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Sterling getting some serious grief, I mustn’t be watching closely enough, didn’t realise his form has been so poor?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Wow ... They are an angry bunch, aren't they? Interesting to read their thoughts on their players. Especially considering how effective City have been. Tbh, it's not always obvious to me when rival players are underwhelming in their performances, as I tend to focus more on the performances of our own boys.
This place is worse when we win 2-0 away in europe than bluemoon is when they lose against 10 man Leeds.

No Idea For Nickname

Should’ve played the full strength side going into Wednesday to keep up momentum.
Imagine he had done and KDB or Dias got injured today? This forum would be going ape shit at Guardiola
It’s a fair point mate but we do this and then we still end up having to throw the cavalry on albeit not KDB or Dias. For me you get yourself into a winning position then pull them off. Im Probably just pissed off about the result but imo it was the wrong side to start
You can still get 250/1 on United to win it if you genuinely think we could blow it from here.
Was 1000/1 before game ;)
125/1 tomorrow?
Bookies eh?
Odds reflect markets. Half the forum must have chucked a tenner on, lolol.
Should we have won? Yes.
Is it a disaster? No
Is there a massive amount of over reaction? 100%
Are there a load of fanny's amongst us? Without doubt.
It’s probably not a disaster but goes to show that some of these players didn’t seem to give a shit that we were losing and don’t wanna get back into the team. Can’t afford to have any dossers if we’re going for 4 trophies
I’m actually more worried about the team for the fa cup semi than any other game.
it has a feel of the 11/12 season for me - even though that was good for us.
It could work out the opposite way this time.
United's collapse that season seems to get bigger every week in the imaginations of city fans.
All about Dortmund on Wednesday now. Win that and this result will be forgotten.
tbh the odd crap performance/result can be useful as it makes the players think. Some performances today have probably convinced Pep about what his team will be for the next match.
Some absolute fanny's in here.

30 WINS IN 32!
Cool, but they were down to 10 men for 45 minutes
Yep, I’m an eternal pessimist but even I don’t think there’s much chance of us fecking it up from here.
Typical City.......hold my beer.
At least we have passed the 40 point mark and will stay up, this season has been a complete disaster. Pep out bring back sven.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I liked the comment about Prince Philip. Still, why they think he would have been any more likely to watch their game than DMX would I'm not sure...

Giggs' right foot

I’m certain they’re just acting up to force themselves to feel something. They’ve won the title already - but feck all cares about them, and I’d imagine that’s annoying, so some prefer to act like this fecking world class all-star team might fumble on the finish line. Everyone know they won’t.

No Idea For Nickname

Play Delap. The kids numbers are insane. Give him a chance he cant do worse than our front three right now apart form Foden and Mahrez
delap should be playing today instead of the rubbish we had on show
Can’t understand why he is not being picked tbh .
Particularly with Aguero being out, he was on the bench earlier in the season so why not now?
52 chances in 2 games against Leeds? Haaland will be chomping at the bit to get in this team then
He wouldn't have made any difference today
Absolute crap, started from the front 3 being absolutely woeful for first half, Sterling looked like a Championship player today, Jesus is Jesus and Torres is nowhere near the finished product.

Too many changes and let's hope it is justified on Wednesday.
Grealish, Maddison & Mahrez were Championship players.
It's just not good enough management from Guardiola. There were enough warnings in the 10 minutes before to make sure we didn't concede on the counter. Never learns though.
It was tactically inept in that second half. Players take some blame but the tactics were poor. Hopefully it’s all worth it against Dortmund. Villa away won’t be a picnic either.
Forget it
6 PL games left
Between 3 and 7 Cup games left
We can still win all 4 trophies. No other team can do that.
New start. Lets go.
In 2012 ( Aguero's first season) , the gap was 8 points with 6 games to play
now we have the same opposite situation in ( Aguero's last seasob )
karma on the way
The gap will only be 8 points if they win both their games
also in 2012 we had to play each other which effectively became a huge 6 pointer
Also we’ve got a much better goal difference which may as well count as an extra point
we’re still 1/1000 to win it which tells you everything you need to know

SinNombre

To be honest, this is not much of a meltdown.

Most of them realize that they can afford to lose this one and still comfortably win the league.

Castia

My City fan mate gives zero fecks, said the league is done and he was happy to see a few players get rested.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The thing that you know really winds City fans up, is that their whole existence was based on being the "real" club in Manchester, the put upon, hard luck, proper fans. who couldn't match our success, yet took the moral high ground.

Now they have absolutely no leg to stand on with those beliefs, and while the trophies are coming, they know in reality the country doesn't really count anything they do, as it's all illegitimately gained.
That must be a real headmess for them.

For almost every United fan, a Liverpool trophy is more of a blow than a multiple trophy City year.
They could win the next 10 leagues and a few trebles and doubles, and it doesn't change a thing about their status.

RUCK4444

The thing that you know really winds City fans up, is that their whole existence was based on being the "real" club in Manchester, the put upon, hard luck, proper fans. who couldn't match our success, yet took the moral high ground.

Now they have absolutely no leg to stand on with those beliefs, and while the trophies are coming, they know in reality the country doesn't really count anything they do, as it's all illegitimately gained.

For almost every United fan, a Liverpool trophy is more of a blow than a multiple trophy City year.
They could win the next 10 leagues and a few trebles and doubles, and it doesn't change a thing about their status.
This 100%

I couldn’t imagine how hollow it must feel winning the league as a City fan when opposition teams take the stance of ‘ah well rather let city win it than a proper club.’

It’s a huge price to pay for the success, I’m sure many of them would have taken it anyway in hindsight but nevertheless it totally undermines their status among fans.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

Its like this.

Crustanoid

Nothing UAE do means anything. We are the best performing actual football club this season

SER19

Bingo

Giggsy13

Bang on. They get incredibly annoyed when we treat the scousers as our biggest rival, they know what they do is hollow and fecking meaningless. An absolute shit club built on nothing.