Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m not delusional I recognise Chelsea are a very good side and we rested half our fecking players!
feck you Mike Dean you have blood on your hands.

Also the players should have a long hard look at themselves. Not good enough.
Congratulations to Mike Dean for his man of the match performance to send Chelsea to Wembley.

City have been shit but Chelsea weren’t good. The game has been undeniably affected by Mike Dean. ****.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The thing that you know really winds City fans up, is that their whole existence was based on being the "real" club in Manchester, the put upon, hard luck, proper fans. who couldn't match our success, yet took the moral high ground.

Now they have absolutely no leg to stand on with those beliefs, and while the trophies are coming, they know in reality the country doesn't really count anything they do, as it's all illegitimately gained.
That must be a real headmess for them.

For almost every United fan, a Liverpool trophy is more of a blow than a multiple trophy City year.
They could win the next 10 leagues and a few trebles and doubles, and it doesn't change a thing about their status.
I always think back to that prick Gallagher celebrating a title with Mendy singing Wonderwall and Gallagher knows Mendy doesn't know the lyrics and he has to take a step back. And you just know, deep down, Gallagher knows this isn't his club. Not the one he grew up supporting.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I always think back to that prick Gallagher celebrating a title with Mendy singing Wonderwall and Gallagher knows Mendy doesn't know the lyrics and he has to take a step back. And you just know, deep down, Gallagher knows this isn't his club. Not the one he grew up supporting.
I think they've gone on record saying similar.
That they go now, and it's all corporate stuff, sitting in lounges, high price etc

I expect all long term City fans feel the same deep down. They've lost that "proper" club thing they believed they held over us, and to an even more illegitimate plastic nature.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Quad.....my fukin arse
Sterling. Torres. Mendy. I reckon I could get a game.
onna get slated but don't give a shit..Pep is fukin suicidal
He once again lost the eternal battle with his inner smartarse today
Another abject performance by pep
Yes he needs to be sacked now one to many for Pep now. Your post is an embarrassing joke
Just horrid. What a weak side to put out. Very disappointing indeed. Some personal horror shows also. Need I mention any names? No. Just the usual suspects.
Only Foden seemed bothered.
Sterling pathetic.
Why does Sterling always get highlighted when everyone (bar Foden) was shit, Torres was the worst player on the park.. Mendy not much better..
why pep why ? goal down 70 mins with rodri and ferny ? why ?
Oops! We ran into some problems.

The requested thread could not be found.

No Idea For Nickname

BBC wankathon in full flow for the Rentboys
Worst performance I've seen from us for a while. That was seriously bad. Did we have a shot on target.?
Still this team can and should beat anybody on its day
Not today
And how many do you think we will win if we continue with this comedy??
Probably 2. It’s not easy winning anything full stop
League cup and PL for me...don’t think we are good enough for CL.
Absolute bollocks, we've been fcuking shit
Both things can be true
Congratulations to Mike Dean for his man of the match performance to send Chelsea to Wembley.

City have been shit but Chelsea weren’t good. The game has been undeniably affected by Mike Dean. ****.
Absolute bollocks, we've been fcuking shit
Need to beat Villa
Well done Chelsea
a few of our player need to look at there performance very closely
Headlines tomorrow:

City in Self Fulfilling Prophecy

’set up to lose and lose shocker’
Things that are beyond preposterous.
The Earth is Flat
The Moon is an Alien Space Station.
Semolina and Prunes are legal to feed to children.
Mendy cost £52m
Mendy gets a game for City.
Break the bank for Haaland we need a striker.

Have we actually had a shot ?
Mendy = gash
Sterling = gasher
Peps use of our subs = gashest

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Pep is walking a third title in 4 years unless I'm mistaken. Plus a league cup final and 2 major semi finals. Yet they want him sacked?

They are fecking bat shit. Do they really think any other manager would do better than that?

Judas

Open to offers
When you think where they were a few years ago its amazing just how spoilt they've become so quickly. I struggle to believe many of those posters supported them before the money.

mu4c_20le

When you think where they were a few years ago its amazing just how spoilt they've become so quickly. I struggle to believe many of those posters supported them before the money.
Many of them are old accounts tbf. The most bitter ones anyway.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Many of them are old accounts tbf. The most bitter ones anyway.
Probably why they all seem to have a chip on their shoulder. They have endured so many years of us dominating England I suppose seeing a rival do that well so consistently for most of your life is going to make you bitter as feck.

MoskvaRed

Just over 20 years ago their idea of success was beating Gillingham in a League One play off. Now, as the PR department of a petrodollar autocracy, they are slagging off their manager for blowing the quadruple. At least we no longer have to put up with all those lies about them being the genuine, salt of the earth Manchester club.

No Idea For Nickname

Thank god that’s over. Now focus on league and champs
Play your best team Pep for a cup semi final
Pep has thrown the cup Btw. so that we can have a decent chance in the champions league. also to finish off the league so thats sorted
You play your strongest 11 in a semi final. Simple.
There was even a glimmer of hope we would get something today because thats how shite Chelsea are. fecking West Brom put 5 past them.
Not using Bernardo and Mahrez was criminal.
If we would have won with this team nobody would be blaming pep and this thread would have about 10 pages! Not great but feck me i have seen much worse.
We keep trying to make excuses or analysing peps the tactics.the guy is a joke.well I don’t mind getting beat ten nil if it’s the right squad the right tactics but time and time again pep fecks it up.
Well Pep ????????????????????????????????????????????
Having rested the "first team" and losing to Leeds wtf are you doing, having got past Dortmund playing the "Leeds " team in an FA semi, you're obviously resting them for Villa away, and then presumably this shower can take on Spurs???
Arguably (possibly) the result against Dortmund justified the means, but could you please explain the justification for this shit show??
Pep really is an arrogant fecker
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
I think more likely the VILLA game but whose shouting
Be happy with the double
league and uefa fecking cup will do me nicely.
Losing to Leeds and Chelsea in a week, welcome to 1971
What's annoying is that Pep will say he's so so happy with Sterling's performance.
Like all managers he will do his bollockings behind closed doors ,but support them in public.
He treats an FA cup semi final with th3 same disdain he treats the Derby games ...just just parochial skirmishes ...Champions league is all that matters as we’ve no history
P.S. if we get through PSG, could quite easily see Chelsea dropping that performance against us in the final. Tuchel got it tactically perfect today.
Awful game, both sides were poor,Mike Dean played to their screams every time they were touched, move on to the next game.
Media will be pouring Mike a glass of champers as we speak
Not looking good for the Carabao Cup Final if we’re resting players for the PSG game
It will be this team again for the Carabao unfortunately. That’s now another 50:50 game.
Can see the same happening against Spuds next week if Pep picks a similar
Line up.
I just want to see the league in the bag at the moment, anything else is a bonus.
I think everyone in my family knew the moment that team selection was announce we were going out.

Awful from Pep. I mean in a semi final of the FA cup and you choose that.
My ex Mrs messaged me the same haha

SwedishFish

Thanks Sterling for what you have done in the past,but hate to say it,you are absolutely a million miles off being a decent player for us,and how Pep kept you on the whole game is an absolute fecking mystery

Really pissed off

haven’t called Pep in all his time here, not once, but the was a disgraceful team selection for a semi final
It’s a semi final.

Play. Your. Best. Team.

Easiest game Reece James has had. It’s one of footballs big mystery is how a regular fun loving bloke can blag his way into a football club and charade as a professional footballer even fooling the great Pep.

Counterfactual

Just over 20 years ago their idea of success was beating Gillingham in a League One play off. Now, as the PR department of a petrodollar autocracy, they are slagging off their manager for blowing the quadruple. At least we no longer have to put up with all those lies about them being the genuine, salt of the earth Manchester club.
That's why they're so bitter. It sucks to lose, but when they win no-one cares. How trippy is that? Bless.

RoyH1

Pep is walking a third title in 4 years unless I'm mistaken. Plus a league cup final and 2 major semi finals. Yet they want him sacked?

They are fecking bat shit. Do they really think any other manager would do better than that?
They're riding the wave of Abu Dhabi's oil billions. They think they deserve it all and want it now.

SwedishFish

Steffen 4 cancelo 5 dias 5 laporte 6 mendy 2 rodri 6 dinho 5 kdb 5 sterling 1 jesus 3 torres 1. foden 8 gundogan 7

People saying that sterling shouldn't be in the england squad, well he wouldn't get in the welsh squad either.
Pep spunked that semi final on the altar of the European Cup. The way our performances are deteriorating realistically we have little chance of beating PSG never mind Real. Meanwhile other more achievable trophies will be gone.
At least we won't have to play the Rags in the Community Shield IF we had of won the Quad!

Nobody minds getting beaten to a certain extent, It's the manor of it. Today was a horror show (No it's not going over the top).
Pep was dogshit.
Sterling and Mendy can feck off.

No Idea For Nickname

It’s a fecking semi, our obsession with this chumps league is ridiculous, the one who looked knackered on weds was kdb, but feck it play him and rest the feckin goalie.
Joke
Apart from Laporte who was average, every single one of them was fecking shit!

Just like the semifinal last season. A complete fecking let down again!
winning the Quadruple was never really something us City fans though would happen, however showing that level of 'couldn't give a shit' performance in a FA cup semi final is something us old city fans thought wouldn't be acceptable, far too many players who just are not good enough no matter how much we wish they were, at least were not as shite as the old days but we need to reign in our expectations so we dont end the evening all pisssd off and wondering what happened if we had Tiatto on the wing and Taylor up front with big Dunnny at the back.
Oh god, that was awful, Pep out, no way we will win the league now, why can't we keep playing the same besest team every week until they drop, spurs will wipe the floor with us in the milk cup final, as for psg, I'm buying a bigger settee to hide behind!! I'm so fed up, why oh why did is stop supporting Chelsea all those years ago anyway.. My CharltonbThletic supporting wife thinks agrees with me that we are completely entitled to win everything now.. Its just not fair.. Boo bleedin hoo
Few mistakes in there sorry, one San "Mige". L too many lolol
Someone ban this arsehole...
If Bluemoon banned arsehole, most of the match day thread dwellers would be off mate
Like spoilt kids on here. The squad have done incredible just to be in all 4 comps at this stage of the season. We are on the verge of winning the league, Semi CL and another final. Today we were poor but FFS give them some fecking slack. Fans of other clubs must cringe if the read some of the comments on here.
I have chilled a bit now . Pissed off yes but trying to see the bigger picture. If we beat Spurs we make a bit of history. If we beat psg and make it to the final we have one game less ( fa final) to deal with. Chelsea may be out of the cl then but maybe not. Grabbing at straw's fecking to. right. Come on City dust yourself down and kick on.
All on pep that for me
Learnt feck all from the Leeds defeat

How on earth did Mendy and sterling last the whole game,both were absolutely dreadful
Can you believe it -the team that couldn't beat 10 man Leeds cannot beat Chelsea. Who'd have thought it.
Can you imagine if we had made the trip to London to see that shit! We start our best 11 every match now, get the bloody league won, smash Spurs and worry about the chumps league later.
on bright side one less cup game to worry about . So feck off city keeps marching on
People complaining about him resting players and others about him not resting de Bruyne in case of injury

can’t have it both ways
its how many players at once he rests that completely disrupts the flow of the way we play. Pep was just prepared to discard this trophy - big gamble
Steffen 4 cancelo 5 dias 5 laporte 6 mendy 2 rodri 6 dinho 5 kdb 5 sterling 1 jesus 3 torres 1. foden 8 gundogan 7

People saying that sterling shouldn't be in the england squad, well he wouldn't get in the welsh squad either.
Or the Ireland squad!
Sadly I can see that type of performance being made against Tottenham too.
It is possible we win 0 trophies and i am not entirely joking.
KDB season could be over ? bad ankle ligament am hearing and 6 to 8 weeks if the scans in the morning confirm it
best results could be 2 to 3 if its lucky and treatment and rest BUT pep saying its looking bad and he's in pain and sounds bad with the longest time period out
feck feck and feck
Our best form this season came while he was injured. We'll be fine.
Peps worse trait is he's so bleeding stubborn. It's cost us before, it cost us today and will undoubtedly cost us again.
Do you think that the team selection could of been better?
people moan about the team every week on here fella ,
Im just a plasterer , my opinion is not valid , we have a massive squad of mega money signings and a massive wage will. The squad players should be capable of stepping up when called upon not serving up that shit ???

No Idea For Nickname

Threw that game away with a stupid team selection. As soon as Gundogan and Foden came on we looked like City again.
Pep was trying to be nice to the squad and give everyone a game.
Will we ever be in a position like that again?
Meek.
yes. as soon as our manager grows a pair . that said i reckon he wanted us out. the CL is THAT important to him.
Oh Bill, there's no way he wanted us out and he doesn't need to grow a pair, he has his teams try to attack more than anyone.
If Kev is finished for the season I doubt we'll win the champions league. At this stage a world class player like him is often the difference. We therefore have to go all out for the league and next Sunday now. Two trophies and a champions league semi final isn't too shabby. Of course we could still win it but for me it would be a big ask. One hope is Aguero getting fit and finding some form. If he does he could still play a big part, sadly it's looking very unlikely.
yes but how many games did city win without kdb ?
--
Torres looks lost
well today both sides full backs and wingers were not gelling
Though Chilwell had a great game
--
BM example of why City will always be wrong and posters right
“Play our best 11 including KDB”
KDB gets injured
“KDB should have been rested you idiot Pep”
--
Bottom line is win the league
And always has been

No Idea For Nickname

What the fcuk!!!
No doubt I’ll get banned, but that was a disgrace. We GAVE UP the FA cup SF. We were absolutely shocking. Sterling and Mendy should never be allowed to play again except in the reserves. Neither are good enough any longer. Sterling running into defenders time after time. Torres going missing yet again!
Jesus trying hard, but needs Foden around him to bounce off.
Doubt we will see Kev again this season.
Play like this v Spuds and we WILL lose the CC as well. PSG will rip us a new one and by next week we could be in a title battle, even though some say it’s a done thing.
Typical city were back again today. Lack of urgency and desire until Foden came on.
Raging is an understatement. We had more than enough talent there to beat them, but were poor at best.
The premiership is, for me, the only trophy that matters, the rest, a bonus.
However, Pep wants the CL.
Be interesting to see how the rest of this season now plays out.
IMO we need 3 pts v Villa.
We have a final 3 days before Paris.
My money is on a stronger side v Paris, and, I agree.
Hope there's no blind alleys on the way back to Manchester. Sterling will never get home. His observation of things around him is reminiscent of Stevie Wonder
Pep " I'm so so happy "
This was just one game too many in a very congested schedule. Utter shite that Soton/LCFC are playing on Sunday after a mid-week off. Chelsea getting an extra day didn’t help either.

The entire team looked lethargic today and they were letdown by the rested players not making any runs to open up space. Furthermore, inaccurate passing through the midfield stalled any build-up. I suppose it was bound to happen.
Steffen, cancelo, laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, sterling, Torres, Jesus..... That's almost the entire line up. How can they look lethargic when none of them played midweek?? The midweek game is not an excuse when those players have had a week with no match time (apart from sterlings 5 minutes in Dortmund)
People are going to be in for a rude awakening when they see the team next week. The PSG game will be prioritised.
So we're spunking 3 points at Villa and letting Spurs see some silver ;-)
Make loads of changes in personal in the name of rotation - check
Change the formation to look clever - check
Player who doesn’t get rotated gets injured - check
A Pep masterclass.
Playing a twenty nine year old while resting a twenty year old seems strange
Yeah and I seem to have forgotten what it was but I swore loudly at the TV in the first half too... Wasn't there something with KDB? He's either a shit ref or a bent one.
We can’t complain there now
He let Fernandinho away with murder (in a footballing sense)
Fernandinho yes could of got a earlier booking, especially if you listen to that Steve bloke commentating, he was desperate for him to get booked !
But now many soft little nuggers did he give as free kicks to Chelsea ? Like he was on a mission to stop a City win . And I think the thing in the first half that Matelartin may be on about , was the corner in the last minute, when KDB took it and he blow his whistle , KDB wasn't happy about !
People genuinely suggesting kev getting injured is fine bEcAuSe wE'rE bEtTeR wItHoUt HiM
Well I'm proud of the team sadly this was a game too far.
Chelsea had 1 days rest more and no travel, it was always unrealistic for us to win all 4.
He can't win with the line ups, sterling and mendy stank the place out but get behind the lads as we have 3 pots to win.
The Chelsea game was away in Europe somewhere was it not
They did travel
No mate, they won the away leg in Portugal 2-0 and lost 1-0 at home mid week
Both legs were played in spain
The Premier League is the most important trophy to win, eveything else is a bonus. I was fuming losing to Leeds but I'm not as angry losing to Chelsea in the FA Cup even though we would of beat Chelsea with a stronger team, and probably gone on to win the cup. Its clear Pep is prioritising the pussy galore trophy which is a very dangerous game to play. I really hope we play our strongest team against Villa, and get the 3 points. If we don't the pressure will really start to build.
Garbage
PSG will wipe the floor with us
The same PSG who let Choupo Moting run riot? Who lost against bayern (without their spine Lewan, Gnabry, Goretzka, Sule) and Lille at home (and trail 3p in a one-horse race) ?
Would you trust Dagba, Florenzi, Kimpembe, Paredes, Herrera, Danilo, their LB, Choupo Moting to make our first team?
I think there's no doubt we'll have our fair chance.
Pep Guardiola: “When you lose the game, the decisions are bad, but it’s a poor argument, my friends. It’s a poor argument.” Guardiola also pointed out that #ManCity had two and a half days to recover from BVB, plus travel.
The Leeds game was a clue
As was the Rags game at the Etihad, that must have had an effect on players confidence.
Dippers and Rags playing today?
They seem to have hijacked this thread.
Glad I was working and avoided the matchday thread.
It's ok.
We'll beat them in the CL final.
:)
BBC website going overboard , three headlines "ending City's quadruple" their core Rag & Dippers cusotmers will be in click bait heaven.
Unfortunately sometimes pep has a brain fart today was one ,he will move on and so will we
Holy fecking Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Did Pep just throw the FA Cup?
Holy Jesus, Sterling, and Torres yes.
I don't think he threw it but perhaps decided it was the least important game that we have coming up and hoped we could sneak through with the players he picked. Sadly it didn't work out that way.
Going back to Gabby in his early days playing off the last defender, what happens if we buy Haaland? Do we expect him to track back too and run all over the pitch as well as score goals, because if we do I have a feeling we'll be very disappointed.
I just can’t see Haaland as a Pep player at all. Bellingham though is a different kettle of fish!

Vanrouge

And I think the thing in the first half that Matelartin may be on about , was the corner in the last minute, when KDB took it and he blow his whistle , KDB wasn't happy about !
I thought that was hilarious. They won a corner right when the added time elapsed. Dean even let them take it, which they took an age over setting up, KDB literally walking to get the ball and ambling across to put it on the quadrant. So after taking the piss that way, they compound it by taking a short corner, so Dean whistles. He's far from my favourite ref, but I didn't blame him there. He'd just done City a favour by allowing a corner to be taken at all.

Brightonian

The number of them who think Pep deliberately threw the game just to save them the single outing known as an FA Cup final is insane.

OldSchoolManc

What decisions did he even give against City today for them to complain about?
The sense of entitlement is shocking.
Mike Dean was the reason City finished the 1st half with 11 players. Teflon Fernandinho should’ve had 3-4 yellows. Yet Dean was on Chelsea’s side?!:confused::houllier:
Ridiculously spoilt ‘fans’ who absolutely deserve to be back at their level of the championship or lower. It’s embarrassing