Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

TOKUGAWA-X

City will probably win the CL this season. Haaland will give them those goals they lacked in big games.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Anyone heard guardiola after match conference yet? Waiting for an excuse or 2.

Chief123

There’s not going to be much to enjoy here. There’s only so many posts of anger that 12 fans can put together.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Not a great day for city, seeing as our Under 18's beat them 3-2 at city's home ground.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
What an utter disappointment. fecking shit, unacceptable fecking shit.
side with the worst away record sigh
We are going to have days like this, so let’s not act like rags and dippers and take it on the chin.
Ref pathetic, players abysmal. But we have to be happy as we've won four of the last five titles.
Bollocks, it was shite.
Result has finally caught up with our performances. Way below par today and in many other games this season where we've won through individual brilliance.
Deserved defeat. Players couldn’t be bothered with their planes to Doha already on the runway. Can’t say I blame them.
Not down to the world cup all about ego and corruption
An absolute disgrace from start to finish

And 6 weeks to stew on it, too.
Brentford could have scored 3 more, they played well.

For us outside that first 45 mins against United, we have been flat and average. Lot for Pep think over break
Shit performance, shit game management from Pep, and officials who were intent on giving us nothing. Just shit really.
fecking typical that we lost today as we now have to wait weeks to put it right.
Whats with the fecking rolling about and play acting? feck that off straight away
How is everyone blaming the world Cup? Haaland did Jack shit and he isn't going to the world Cup
Disgusted by all the diving thats curently going on
We lost i can take that, Brentford deserved it
That is not the City i love out there diving and cheating , they can feck right off with that shit
Kev should be ashamed , but they were all at it
Typical City!
Bad day at the office it’s not the end of the world. Could be 5 points behind arsenal by the end of the day but we still have to play them twice everything to play for
We were out coached, out played, and out fought.
Grow up, its not the brentford players at fault, its the referee.
Weve felt like their fans losds of time. Deserved what we got today .. feck all
What a steaming bag of dog wank.
It was coming. Been average for weeks now. 1 sub???
Absolutely fecking shocking by pep not to change it on about 60 min, every man and his dog could see what was required
They were dirty, diving, time wasters, the officiating was like an IPL game.
But we were wank today, defence extremely poor with square pegs in round holes, gundo n kev no energy.
You can not call them dirty and diving
We were vile.diving all over the shop , embarrased by the cheating from city
Half hearted and half arsed.
got what we deserved
kev had his worst game for a while
cancelo can stay in qatar
We’re starting to lose our fear factor a tad? Plus, when we are shit we are bottom 4 shit!
Cancelo should never play again for city after that dive and cheating, hate cheating by players, and we are quick to call others that do it ? Disgrace
Disgusting performance. Kev should be ashamed by his total lack of effort
Actually miss Jesus, Leroy and Sterling. Our wingers right now are appalling apart from Foden.

No Idea For Nickname

5 POINTS CLEAR YOU MOTHER feckING PLASTIC WANKERS!

GET IN!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS, LETS AVE IT

YOU BLUE NOSE WANKKEEEERS

UP THE ARSE!

WE GOT SUPER MIK ARTETA
HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
TIERNEY AT THE BACK
GABBY IN ATTACK
WE'RE WINING THE feckING LEAGUE

SHIT ATMSOPHERE, SHIT GROUND, CAN'T GIVE AWAY TICKETS, MANAGER HAS TO BEG FOR AN ATMSOPHERE FROM THE DELINQUENT MANCS

5 POINTS CLEAR!!!!

EASY EAY EASY
Pride comes before a fall. You have yet to win your game later today.

Also learn to spell

You are dismissed - see you in May
You sad sad individual. Go five points clear all you like. We'll still catch you shit bottling cnuts.
3 posts in 12 years, and that was your last one. Goodbye

Orion.

City have been mortal this season because of the pending PED testing at the World Cup.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Funny how their fans are calling out them diving today, they’ve been doing it for as long as Pep has been there. Pass pass pass lose the ball foul win it back thats the City way.

I’m loving my life

Rabid Bluemoon fan: ‘We are going to have days like this, so let’s not act like rags and dippers and take it on the chin’

If you are a plastic fan of a nothing club, you won’t think or act like fans of actual football clubs.

Chief123

Funny how their fans are calling out them diving today, they’ve been doing it for as long as Pep has been there. Pass pass pass lose the ball foul win it back thats the City way.
The irony is City were blatantly diving even in todays game! KDB and cancelo with some disgusting dives!

No Idea For Nickname

It just feels like we wont win the PL but will get the CL this year. I have just had that feeling since the start of the season now
Shit today but history says these three words. WE'LL BE BACK...
Look, arsenal are top on merit and nobody can say otherwise, But nobody wins the league at the midway point
arsenal will drop points and lose many games when we restart the season because it will be a different league,
Liverpool, spurs, Newcastle, United, will take points of arsenal because they will fight tooth and nail for places
We need a new set of fullbacks in the transfer window, we can not play like this any more with 3 centrer backs and cancelo ? We look miles away from a team that are fav's for everything ? also, when was the last good game we played with this setup
Groundhog day.
How many Arse players are going to Qatar? Be interesting to see how they do tonight but I think they’ll be desperate for a 5 point gap
Ten players off to World Cup of which only Matt Turner (USA) is not a regular first team starter
pep must have put a few million on arsenal winning the league
Or on Brentford today ;-)
I don't have that feeling that this team is capable of going on a long winning run. This is a 85-90 point team at most. Let's see if that's going to be enough
Worst performance since the CL Final brain fart. Woeful, commplacent, devoid of ideas, slow. Brentford did a real job of us as we did one on ourselves
At least we won’t have six weeks of the league is over, it’s not fair, City are ruining football blah blah blah ...
Kev is our GOAT.. but he should be embarrassed to collect his wages after that
Saving himself for his beloved Red Devils
He's signed for Salford Rugby League? Truly multi-talented.
Most of the 29 shots were nowhere near the target, and the one by Gundogan when their keeper went walkabout was pure comedy.
We’d have won today if we were playing rugby.
You should be pissed off
Most of the team didn't give a feck today
World cup or not that was awful
The lady behind joked to me at half-time, 'I didn't think you ever swore like that!'
I gave it the full lexicon today. It was like going to a Michelin starred restaurant and being served burnt beans on toast.
This makes me laugh
29 shots
6 on target
9 off target
14 have disappeared
Never seen this team so disjointed for 90 plus minutes
Just be thankful we don't support Everton
iv'e been around long enough to think supporting a team like everton was just a dream!
I think its time the owners went...
To Where?
Straight swap with FSG or the Glazers?
Post of the day :D
Anyone still think we don’t need another fullback?
I'd rather see a young lad make an honest mistake while trying his best than an International acting like a shithouse, but hey ho
If the City lads play in the World Cup like they did today, there'll be quite a few of them coming home nice and early.
On today's form, only Ederson is going to get anywhere near the last four
Hope they all enjoy their time in the sun,playing for their beloved countries,fecking wank the lot of them today

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
"That is not the City i love out there diving and cheating..."

Wow.

Glorio

Surprised I've not seen their version of the old CAF special: "We have no business talking about a title race if we can't beat Brentford at home"

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The irony is City were blatantly diving even in todays game! KDB and cancelo with some disgusting dives!
The Cancelo dive towards the end of the game, pretty pathetic and shows they are already feeling the pressure of the Arsenal ‘challenge’

Chief123

It's not diving, it's called trying to win penalties, something only really clever players do, just ike last week against Fulham.
That is the strangest justification I’ve seen for a dive!

So if they are trying to win a penalty, it can never be a dive?

Oranges038

That is the strangest justification I’ve seen for a dive!

So if they are trying to win a penalty, it can never be a dive?
Oh I know. But that's the justification the commentators gave KDB last week against Fulham. And he tried to win another one today.