Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

I think the 48 City fans may not get past stage four of grief...

From the bright lights of the Santiago Bernabéu to a dimly lit corner of the Eco-Power Stadium (Doncaster for those that didn't know). :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Suppose we should have just got ourselves into 100s of million of pounds of debt instead. Because that's the correct way to run a football club apparently.
That's so 1990's. It billions of debt now
I really hope we spent the last 10 years gathering skeletons from United/ Liverpool/Arsenal closets. Time to unleash them
They seem very confident of the facts around the Mancini payments. So if the club are saying that he was paid 4 million, but the bank of Zurich are saying 8 million, then there is clear proof that stuff has been going on off the books. And that is just one manager. When you consider all of the players who have come and gone in the last 14 seasons, then the scale of it starts to make your knees knock.
Lolol so the extra 4 million you are assuming came from City ! He could have won the lottery lolol
It has been going on since we signed Robinho as our owners are not white and are Muslims; it will not stop because of that
its all about damaging the brand.
putting players off, putting sponsors off and so on.
you can smell the fear
Imagine how much shit would have been thrown if City had stopped Liverpool's era of Premier league domination?
You know the pathetic cartel club fans that are rejoicing on social media are doing us a favour.

We are at our best, when siege mentality kicks in.

If Pep and the players needed any incentive to get it together now and go on and win a treble, this is it.

Oh how we might laugh at the quivering lips if we pull that off!
Feels like the endgame to me this. They want to get us for something and will likely succeed.

They can't take away the last decade the memories will last forever and whatever comes next I will always be thankful for the club and the ownership.
I doubt I’m alone in thinking fans of other teams should stay out of this discussion topic. We aren’t interested in your commentary.
Mate I’m a Bradford City fan with a soft spot for you lot ........ should I stay out of it ???? Sorry but this doesn’t just affect you lot it affects the whole game ......... these charges go back 15 years that means they have it in for your owners for that amount of time ........... I simply don’t care if you’ve bent the rules etc etc if you have the money then so be it ......... but in the years since 2008 how many clubs have gone bust while the top authorities in this country have sat back and done Fook all to prevent it happening .......... maybe if they put more effort into protecting clubs that are being run badly ( Macclesfield, Bury and Oldham and that’s off the top of my head ) then maybe these clubs would still be in the league ..........put it this way had the Sheik took over the rags in 2008 then this shit wouldn’t be happening but it’s happening because your club has done something that they hate and that’s kicking them off the top table
you're one of the good lads mate

the case is dead in the water because the first question should be who made the rules in the first place, it was to protect them from others challenging them ? let's get it right here, the EPL are working under and for Manchester United the product,

The Premier League is Bent to the core, from board members to match officials, all being hand feed to bend over and let united feck the others over, time and time again, Manchester city new owners dared to take them on, so what did they do ? change the rules to suit them again,

FFP is not for the good of football or its fans, it was to stop one club and one club only (Manchester city),
what Manchester United hate most is being taken on and losing, the fact we are the best club in the Premier League cuts them up inside, everything has been used to try and stop us, even the match officials try, but we keep on winning, even VAR, and we keep on winning,

the thing we should do now is ask the other 10 Premier League clubs to back us, let's clean this Premier League up once and for all, out vote the other 9 clubs being used by united against us, call for a change and get rid of the old board members that will feck you over at every chance they get,

all this protection for the teams that get relegated (parachute payments) is going to be taken away, so don't vote for the scum any more, this was the tool united used to bend teams over and roll over, Now they want it all
A few things that have come to light in the past have helped create an impression that the PL is a puppet of the hostile:
- the media report that MU and Liverpool had a veto/private interview with the prospective PL CEO candidates.
- the letter that a number put together writing to CAS in an attempt to force a resolution that season (something that was going to happen anyway) - not the PL, but hostile clubs
- the Red Plan (or whatever it was called) that MU/Liverpool put forward to strip control away the majority of the PL and place it with a few
- the ESL diasater; I think both yours and my clubs were afterthoughts that the other 4 felt obliged to invite, and couldn't afford to say 'no' to), which is why they were the first two out.

There may be more, and that's not taking into account the random punishment behaviour - as far as I know, the postponement of MU-Liverpool by the Glazer hate mob hasn't been punished, and maybe the Bournemouth bomb too. How can those high profile incidents be buried?

Accurate or not, it creates an image that someone is pulling the PL strings.
It might be something to do with the fact we are not guilty and our owners don't want to give these lying feckers any airtime.
Our owners aren't the slightest bit interested in the media and their constant casual racists remarks. The red gobshite clubs have overstepped the mark and defied the ffp rules for years before we became succesful and took one of their places, in return the media have carried out a near 15 year campaign of hate, lies, and absolute racist slander against us and our owners.

I would love nothing more than to see khaldoon open a huge can of worms about every other club, and there is dirt on other clubs, but not a chance this fella lowers himself to these maggots levels, he is 1 million times smarter than that.

You've heard of the phrase keep your friends close and your enemies closer yeah? That's what is happening now.

Just have to sit tight, let it breathe, let the giddy twats like neville, scouse ****, sky et al think we're doomed as we'll come out smelling of roses.
Glazers did nothing, except taking the money, but now they are leaving, all the want is to screw City up?
Shit situation, our enemies have unleashed the press to diminish our achievements and render us as cheats, again.

Just being "charged" is enough and the media are lapping it up, its like our cas hearing never happened.

Just like being accused of sex crimes, we are immediately guilty in peoples eyes..........job done.

Even if we are cleared(wont go that far, as this is about brand damage) we are tainted, the pl have been complicit in this at the behest of other clubs, against a fellow league member, disgusting.

They know what they are doing, a parting shot from the yank cartel who are fleeing from competition.

We broke their little game, and now we must be punished.

I have no doubt that we have bent the rules, every club does, but some get treated differently.

Hope we wipe the floor with em on and off the pitch, then sue anybody who defamed us.

If we lose they have slammed the door shut on ANY club hoping to challenge the elite.

Good luck with that.

As long as Manchester City exists as a club is all that matters
Think my brain hurts after all this.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have never in all my life known a more deluded bunch of idiots than those Stockport lot.

100 plus breaches and they still think it's a conspiracy against them. No chaps from bluemoon who will be reading this....it's because you're cheating scroats.

Back to 20 League titles to your 2 now.

UDontMessWith24

God they are really delusional it’s almost scary.

the fact they think United, Liverpool and arsenal have teamed up to bring them down is hilarious.
Liverpool of all clubs when their managers practically spoon each other after every match they play.

AndySmith1990

You'd think any long time supporter would be bored and disillusioned at what City have become. I can only imagine it'd be a similar feeling to giving yourself a billion quid on FM. Fun for a while to buy all the best players, but it quickly gets boring and any win feels hallow and unsatisfying as its not been really been earned. Seems a lot of them actually enjoy being a soulless plastic oil club though. Weirdos

Withnail

Such a strange bunch. After 15 years of buying any player they wanted, multiple cups and titles and strolling the league under Pep they'll still claim their small club conspiracy bollox. It's insane, but at least they still have time for the bit of fan fiction. :lol:

Has anyone figured out who the hateful 8(9) is yet? I'm baffled by that one.

crossy1686

career ending
Such a strange bunch. After 15 years of buying any player they wanted, multiple cups and titles and strolling the league under Pep they'll still claim their small club conspiracy bollox. It's insane, but at least they still have time for the bit of fan fiction. :lol:

It's apparently the 9 clubs that complained to the league about City's spending, according to what Pep recently said in one of his pressers.

Heardy

Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves wrote to CAS to try and stop City appealing the transfer ban a couple of years ago.

Excuse the source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...pions-League-ban-court-case-against-UEFA.html

Withnail

It's apparently the 9 clubs that complained to the league about City's spending, according to what Pep recently said in one of his pressers.
Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, United, Newcastle, Tottenham and Wolves wrote to CAS to try and stop City appealing the transfer ban a couple of years ago.

Excuse the source - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...pions-League-ban-court-case-against-UEFA.html
Thanks... Hilarious they're still going on about it as if the likes of Burnley and Wolves are part of some cabal who've influence of the PL.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I have never in all my life known a more deluded bunch of idiots than those Stockport lot.

100 plus breaches and they still think it's a conspiracy against them. No chaps from bluemoon who will be reading this....it's because you're cheating scroats.

Back to 20 League titles to your 2 now.
Tbf, if this was the Dippers they would probably be blaming the Old Queen and Thacther.

Member 125288

Chelsea co-signing that is a bit rich considering recent developments!

Wheato

Ha ha ha, what horseshit?? MCFC were nothing more than a marketing tool for a struggling airline. If anything, they have served their purpose and this corruption reveal actually gives ADUG a way out. It's easier for them to walk away than start picking fights with nations. Not that Sheikh Mansour can pick fights with anyone. He is not the boss. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is ruler of Abu Dhabi. Mansour is his half brother.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon

Ha ha ha, what horseshit?? MCFC were nothing more than a marketing tool for a struggling airline. If anything, they have served their purpose and this corruption reveal actually gives ADUG a way out. It's easier for them to walk away than start picking fights with nations. Not that Sheikh Mansour can pick fights with anyone. He is not the boss. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is ruler of Abu Dhabi. Mansour is his half brother.
Tbh he's not wrong, city are sport washing for Abu Dhabi, not for Etihad airways and politics will inevitably play a part in the outcome and Abu Dhabi will apply pressure on Sunak.

Member 125288

It's not though is?
Doh sorry, misread that as those being the 9 clubs that complained to the premier league about city’s spending (hence my comment) when they actually wrote to CAS about the transfer ban being dropped.

BlueHaze

All I ever wanted. All I ever needed is here, in this thread..

The city cnuts are crying, look at what they're typing,

They can all kiss me aaaarse....

UDontMessWith24

They’ve already forgot when we functioned like a top football club, all their financial doping did was even the playing field. They didn’t leave us in the dust because they’re better, but because someone was sabotaging our club from within. Mystifying levels of delusion.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea co-signing that is a bit rich considering recent developments!
Different ownership. This was at a time when we weren’t even in the top 3 for spending each window. If my club was found to be acting like this though, I certainly wouldn’t be acting so arrogant and self righteous.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

"Don't bother wasting oxygen with people on Twitter" tolmie's hairdoo typed on Bluemoon. Ironic.

UDontMessWith24

“Suppose we should have just got ourselves into 100s of million of pounds of debt instead. Because that's the correct way to run a football club apparently”

Apparently there’s an equivalency to be made between their cheating and our club being taken over by grifters and destroyed from within.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hateful 8? Skeletons in LFC/Utd/Arsenal closets?

Are we looking for the Hunter Biden laptop? :eek: :wenger:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Do they have a thread on Juve and their rule-breaking over the years? Would be interesting how "holier than thou" they are about that
Don't think their board gained popularity until a couple years later funnily enough.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
So many gems in this thread in the past few days but my favorite so far is how they think Cancelo has something to do with it. An undercover agent who is now exposing City.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
So many gems in this thread in the past few days but my favorite so far is how they think Cancelo has something to do with it. An undercover agent who is now exposing City.
Of course he isn't responsible for the years long investigation, but if it's true that he is unhappy how he was treated I wouldn't be surprised if he now supports the PL investigation as a final f*** you to Guardiola. One of the more plausible theories in that thread for me ;)

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Just googled this Khaldoon fella, I expected a 16 foot titan wielding two battle axes but it seems he's just a man.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Couldn't really care less if they get stripped of their titles etc - the main thing is the press start recognising them for what they are.

Too long the likes of Sky/BT in this country have fawned over City, praising their 'genius' and salivating over their football.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I think City blatantly and quite deliberately broke the FFP rules about outside investment (financial doping) for years, while trying to bring the club up to the level they needed to be at. They knew they were doing it, and they thought if caught they would end up paying fines - an essentially meaningless punishment for them. They have also stopped doing it now I think, mostly because they don't have to any more, at least for now.

But surely Chelsea's finances wouldn't stand up well to similar scrutiny... and then obviously not subject to Premier League rules but what about clubs like PSG?

Edwards6

Couldn't really care less if they get stripped of their titles etc - the main thing is the press start recognising them for what they are.

Too long the likes of Sky/BT in this country have fawned over City, praising their 'genius' and salivating over their football.
Spot on with this, I've said for years I don't care when City win things like i do if Liverpool or Arsenal win because its irrelevant because everyone knows they cheated the system and that's the only reason they're winning things