Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
I have told you wich points were correct haven't I?
No. You said "Some are but some are spot on, bobby although a great player is a seriously flawed person."

I asked what posts where spot on. Bear in mind the time of posting.

phelans shorts

No. You said "Some are but some are spot on, bobby although a great player is a seriously flawed person."

I asked what posts where spot on. Bear in mind the time of posting.
Are you sure I didn't?

I'm talking about the ignoring his dieing mum and never giving autographs stuff, they are the ones that can't really be disputed.

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
well family stuff is something that is hard to judge from outside. I think its been widely accepted that Bobbys wife was not welcomed into the family by his mother. he took his wifes side and the family went against him. I dont know if I can blame a man for siding with his mrs.

complicated things families
I am reading his autobiography (My Manchester United Years) that my daughter bought for my birthday. He is fairly frank about his family troubles and seems to have learned from his spats with Jack and writes of something of an eventual reconciliation between his mother and his wife. These past problems seems to have been hyped up over the years by various people without rebuttal as he is not a very public man.

The finest all round football player and model professional I have ever seen play in the flesh.

phelans shorts

Are you 12?
Incorrect, take another guess, you were still proved wrong.

I am reading his autobiography (My Manchester United Years) that my daughter bought for my birthday. He is fairly frank about his family troubles and seems to have learned from his spats with Jack and writes of something of an eventual reconciliation between his mother and his wife. These past problems seems to have been hyped up over the years by various people without rebuttal as he is not a very public man.

The finest all round football player and model professional I have ever seen play in the flesh.
It is a very good book, have you read the bit about Nobby Stiles in the airport yet? :lol:

mungy

Incorrect, take another guess, you were still proved wrong.

It is a very good book, have you read the bit about Nobby Stiles in the airport yet? :lol:
Look mate, anybody can read back and they will understand that I asked you to quote a post on bluemoon, you haven't and I can't be arsed arguing with you.

Please don't interact with me in future...I find you a annoying kind of poster.

Legend16

yeah thats pretty much what I heard. people will always spin these things when they have their own agendas. I'm sure its not that different to stuff that happens in most families. lookin forward to reading that book myself

phelans shorts

Look mate, anybody can read back and they will understand that I asked you to quote a post on bluemoon, you haven't and I can't be arsed arguing with you.

Please don't interact with me in future...I find you a annoying kind of poster.
I interact with all posters, it's up to you not to get wound up by a realist.

Also if you call this an argument I'd hate to know what you call an actual argument, you know with people getting angry and all that stuff thrown in.

mungy

I interact with all posters, it's up to you not to get wound up by a realist.

Also if you call this an argument I'd hate to know what you call an actual argument, you know with people getting angry and all that stuff thrown in.
Angry stuff!!! This is my last post directed at you and so I will be direct but civil.

I'm a bit old school, I've been involved with angry stuff on and off this type of situation. I've re-read the thread and you are still to quote a post that is 'spot on' in the thread on bluemoon,
Some of you're comments are close to the knuckle - you call it a realist - I would say a WUM.
By the way you type I'd say you are a young chap so I can understand the wild of youth, best advice I could give is think before you type.

Please don't respond.

Scoreboard Red

Whats a werewolf doing in this thread?
When there's a full (Blue) moon, this man with the body of Beckham and the face only a mother who was slapped by the doctor when the child was born could love turns into a werewolf and roams the fields of Cheshire looking to devour boot-licking morons...

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
"what is happening here, why are we still shit"

That's brilliant.

jim

In most joy
Mungy, could you please go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and photograph yourself holding a blue tea-towel?

Thanks.

If you don't, I'll assume you're 12.

Northstand

:lol::lol::lol:

Was watching the game with a Bitter. The second Crouch's goal went in he just stormed out!! A bit like several thousands of his comrades at the council house, I see.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
feck OFF BACK TO ITALY MANCINI YOU WANKER, MARK HUGHES WOULD OF MADE IT. CITY WERE feckING SHITE FROM START TO FINISH, MR NEGATIVE MANCINI feck OFF.
Let's be honest, half that team should be gone next season: Toure, Bridge, Kompany, Vieira, Adebayor, Richards, Sylvhino, Santa Cruz etc etc. We need loads of new players and a manager that understands tactics, Mancini is clueless.
:lol:

Moultz

BLUE MOON! You started singing too soon! You had a dream of 4th place but you gave Crouch too much space!

Feel free to change Crouch to Scholes. (that was the original)

Gobo

I dont know if its the manager just yet, but Andy Gray was right when he said we are not a team but a bunch of individuals. Ade certainly doesn't help our cause, he is very very poor, he jumps for headers without actually winning any. Were not helped by the fact that we have no creativity in midfield too to be fair, Tevez always has to come deep and that just leaves Ade up top alone. I still have not got a clue why Robinho was allowed to go to Santos. Yeah maybe ill get slated for saying that but the lad is class, apart from him there's nobody to create anything..... Nothing at all.
Nothing at all, nothing at all...
:p

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
Maybe I will feel different in the cold light of day but in this moment everyone at City from the manager and his team through the first team they all can go feck themselves
3 times this year they have said we need your brillant support and guess what 3 times we have given them what they asked for and what have they done for us NOTHING bottled it everytime so the players and staff you owe us if you are not ready to give us blood sweat and tears then don't let the door hit you on your way out

Err, whats that now ?

topper

Clown
Mark Hughes gone , Shitty don't make the CL , Poo in the Thursday Cup -- aint life grand

now God please get Wigan to do the dirty on the Russkis and I will be good for the next 12 months ..... honestly

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Err, whats that now ?
I guess leaving 10 minutes before the time in the most important match of the season constitutes "brilliant support" for Citeh fans