Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Sounds like they're standing alone finally.

Without a dream in their heart without a love of their own :(
What an absolute fecking dirge that is as well. At least yawn makes some sense as far as trying to encourage a team or whatever. That thing is just whinging about not getting any set to sad music, isn't it?

The one and only reason they must sing it is because it has the word "blue" in it. Always baffled me.

Hughie77

I don’t really care if they strip their titles or not, I’ll settle for them getting booted out of the League. :)
Me to just boot them out and EFL says feck off as well, no league for them to play in . Arabs feck off as well.

Gandalf

The y are certainly delusional, coming with a theory in which “the hateful eight” leaded by an alliance of United, Liverpool and Arsenal, have conspired against them due to jealously. Also they believe that Khaldoon guy (whoever he is) is an untouchable messiah that will save them with his amazing super powers.

Oh, and don’t forget their fan fictions of them puttin their “rag mates” in check.
All those fan fics that start with, "the rag in my office" even though the same City posters insist all United supporters live in Surrey. Heck of a commute there.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Why do City fans keep rewriting history? CAS didn't say they were innocent. They simply had their CL ban reduced to a hefty £10m fine.

Do innocent clubs pay £10m fines often?

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Surprised none of you have quoted the poster that made a fool of himself in a bakery because the rag behind the counter commented on his son's City hat. One of the dumbest thing I have ever seen someone brag about and it was today

ROFLUTION

Think my brain hurts after all this.
“We are at our best, when siege mentality kicks in.

If Pep and the players needed any incentive to get it together now and go on and win a treble, this is it.

Oh how we might laugh at the quivering lips if we pull that off!”

This one had me spit out my tea :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they get relegated we should crowdfund a banner in Manchester with Mansour on it like the Tevez one but saying “Welcome to League 2”

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Surprised none of you have quoted the poster that made a fool of himself in a bakery because the rag behind the counter commented on his son's City hat. One of the dumbest thing I have ever seen someone brag about and it was today
Where was this?

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Their fans surely can’t all be that dumb.

All this time I thought they were just holding their noses at the stench of Abu Dhabi and the clear evidence that they’ve cheated. This since the Der Spiegel piece.

Like, it’s been an open secret. Nobody suspected, we all knew, but didn’t have absolute proof. No?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why do City fans keep rewriting history? CAS didn't say they were innocent. They simply had their CL ban reduced to a hefty £10m fine.

Do innocent clubs pay £10m fines often?
They evidence was over 5 years old so couldn't be used, hence it got thrown out.

They take this as 'not guilty' :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
They evidence was over 5 years old so couldn't be used, hence it got thrown out.

They take this as 'not guilty' :lol:
They are like some weird cult. It's actually embarrassing at this point.

But I suppose a £10m fine felt like a win to them. Says it all. Punished but because it's only a huge fine who cares right?

Theres no CAS this time. There's no way they are getting away with a fine this time either.

mu4c_20le

There is too much, too fast. You can pop in anytime and read something fresh, new, and hilarious.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Enjoy :lol:

Haven't posted on there for years but I almost replied to that absolute insanity of a post

The Premier League should just charge us for that as well, absolutely worth some points detucted

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Did he rob a bakery like you lot have conned, cheated and stole from various clubs for over 15 years?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I love reading some of their made up stories about encounters with United fans :lol:

"I was in the pub minding my own business when this rag with a cockney accent walked over and said 'looks like your crooked club is going to be relegated to the lower leagues. Wonder if Pep will still want to manage you when you're playing the likes of Scarborough every week. I said 'yeah, I'll see you in the lower leagues next season when you're back supporting FC United of Manchester after Ten Hag loses a few games'. The bartenders laughed as the rag walked away with an embarrassed look on his face. The lads sat at the table next to me said 'you sure put him in his place pal', then they bought me and mates a round of drinks. Just goes to show how the Premier League can sanction us as much as we like but this will forever be our city".

Last edited:

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
I love reading some of their made up stories about encounters with United fans :lol:

"I was in the pub minding my own business when this rag with a cockney accent walked over and said 'looks like your crooked club is going to be relegated to the lower leagues. Wonder if Pep will still want to manage you when you're playing the likes of Scarborough every week. I said 'yeah, I'll see you in the lower leagues next season when you're back supporting FC United of Manchester after Ten Hag loses a few games'. The bartenders laughed as the rag walked away with an embarrassed look on his face. The lads sat at the table next to me said 'you sure put him in his place pal', then they bought me and mates a round of drinks. Just goes to show how the Premier League can sanction us as much as we like but this will forever be our city".
The hilarious and scary part of that one is that the story might be real :lol: at no point did he make himself look good, he just came across as a big overdramatic tosser with no social skills raging over a hat, and then wore it as a badge of honor

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
I've checked them out, alot of them think they will lawyer up and scare the FA into being lenient, others think they can take it to the high court and win that way.

All in all, seems like they're scared.

Even saw one mug talk about 'I doubt Brighton and Brentford owners would vote against city' then alluded to assaulting club owners who vote to kick them out of the league, if seen in public.

Absolute nutters

JustKatie

Enjoy :lol:

Oh my good god. I mean they all make up so much cack but this one has to be up there. I'm surprised it wasn't a policeman walking in and not a fan and applauding the guy and how the rag cnut had to close the bakery as all the city fans got wind of it.

bringbackbebe

It's always a proud moment, and worth posting about, when your son uses the c-word.
I found it odd as well. It's like those new cult members who go out of the way to get acceptance within the new cult, even if it means harming family members.

croadyman

They are like some weird cult. It's actually embarrassing at this point.

But I suppose a £10m fine felt like a win to them. Says it all. Punished but because it's only a huge fine who cares right?

Theres no CAS this time. There's no way they are getting away with a fine this time either.
Still can't see beyond any more than points deduction,whatever they have done it still feels their lawyers keep them in this league. Every chance they will get high court or even supreme court if required.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
You kinda got to feel for them lot, specifically their authentic fans , they didn't sign up for this.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You kinda got to feel for them lot, specifically their authentic fans , they didn't sign up for this.
They’ll be signing back off when they’re punished. Be amazing to see how many city fans you see walking the streets after that.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They’ll be signing back off when they’re punished. Be amazing to see how many city fans you see walking the streets after that.
I'd imagine so, but they did have a passionate albeit small fan base back when they were shite so it has to be hard for them experiencing this seeing your club turned into a hollow husk of a football club.