Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Ludens the Red

So Rashford scored and I had to have a peek because I knew the material would be strong.

Rashford is an absolute piss take,if he played for anyone else he wouldn't be anywhere near
No shit - that's why I can't take England teams / managers seriously - teams filled with Rags who are nowhere near international standard - a national disgrace imo.
Erm, what?

You are fecking kidding me. We will not hear the end now.
Big wankfest now for 3 months!
Then some sensible people start talking.

fecking hell, you wonder why they call us bitter.

The lads done well, deserves a shot and so far is taking it. Good luck to him. Doesn't matter who he plays for or what kind of media wankfest will ensue.

Nothing United do, or what their players do, is remotely relevant to us.
Sssshhhh Last time I said that I was accused of being a RAG

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha Manchester City fans!! The worst set of deluded scum you could ever wish to meet with possibly...no, the worst forum on the planet. I honestly don't know why City fans come on here when other fans on their joke of a forum especially us 'rags and cnuts' are systematically derided and abused. You couldn't post on there and be objective about anything without being subjected to a torrent of abuse and personal attacks within like three posts. The way they turned on Pellers was oastounding! I wonder whether any of the City posters on here turn into one of those vile, unintelligible, moronic inbreds that feed on their own young when wallowing in that depraved environment with their own kind ?

Genuine questions for the City lot on here: Why is Bluemoon such a cesspit of insignificance and intolerance? Where are the fecking mods and do they ever moderate? Why are YOU here?

rednotled

Ha ha Manchester City fans!! The worst set of deluded scum you could ever wish to meet with possibly...no, the worst forum on the planet. I honestly don't know why City fans come on here when other fans on their joke of a forum especially us 'rags and cnuts' are systematically derided and abused. You couldn't post on there and be objective about anything without being subjected to a torrent of abuse and personal attacks within like three posts. The way they turned on Pellers was oastounding! I wonder whether any of the City posters on here turn into one of those vile, unintelligible, moronic inbreds that feed on their own young when wallowing in that depraved environment with their own kind ?

Genuine questions for the City lot on here: Why is Bluemoon such a cesspit of insignificance and intolerance? Where are the fecking mods and do they ever moderate? Why are YOU here?
I think the fact that they are here and not there, elegantly answers your question.

Steve the Red

The Brand.

I don't actually dislike it, but it's got a very flat UI look to it, and they were going mental about replacing the old eagle and three random bullshit stars beforehand, which looked great on all manner of quality, genuine merchandise:
Why don't Melbourne and NYC have their founding year on their badges? It is obviously very important. /s

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Manchester City rejected rivals Manchester United's latest break-out star Marcus Rashford because they thought he was too small.
“His brother Dwayne was with him when he came to us,” the club’s secretary, Ron Jamieson, toldThe Times. “He was touting him to Manchester City at the time but the recruitment officer there did not fancy him because he was a bit on the small side and didn’t pick him up.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...d-youngster-for-being-too-small-a6897671.html

No wonder why they are so bitter about him.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Jose Ferginho said:
"First post here guys, I must say I think United are back in business, gonna be a great season."

"May I be among the first to tell you to go fcuk yourself?"
sir baconface, Today at 7:01 PM

Just another day on Bluemoon! :lol:

Hammerfell

Incidentally here's what a City fan on Arsenal Mania had to say about Bluemoon:

To be fair, I don't think there are too many flattering posts about Mourinho on this thread mate ;) There are plenty of great posters on Bluemoon if you delve into more than just a few of the more obvious threads (I'm one of them by the way lol) but if you can't hate on your rivals on your own forum and let off some steam every now and then, it's a pretty sad state of affairs. Like I said, Mourinho and United are not getting a particularly great press on here either (perfectly understandable given the history between him and Wenger by the way), and imagine if he had gone to Spurs - I'm sure the hostility on here would be even greater and be similar to that on Bluemoon. Incidentally, an Arsenal fan on Red Cafe defended the City fans on BM and asked the United fans what do they actually expect not just because of the rivalry between the clubs but also because Mourinho is pretty much disliked by every set of fans in the country bar Chelsea fans and now United fans.
I think what goes on in that place is a little more than "hating on rivals" and "letting off steam".

Fener1907

I don't like the New York City badge. It looks like such a rubbish Inter Milan rip-off.

The new City one isn't too bad. It will look much better when it's more than just an Adobe Illustrator design and they stick it on the shirt.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
The NYC one is made to just rip off the Yankees fans in New York.
Well Yankees have a stake in the club so shouldn't be a surprise.

Bluemoon has no Newbie system which contributes a lot of it. City also still derive a larger section of our fanbase from Manchester and the immediate areas around the club so it's only natural there is greater animosity towards United. I've seen a few posters on here who are blinded by bias and do not seem to offer anything worthwhile with their posts, but the Newbie system means only a few like that filter through. Different experiences of the clubs over the past decades explain the attitude towards United held by many as well.

As for why I am here, I joined for two reasons mainly. Firstly, I often saw a lot of stuff said about City that I obviously disagreed with and wanted to debate. Secondly, I grew sick of Bluemoon for clear reasons and when looking on here I discovered the quality of discussion was better and people were far more objective and more receptive of opposition fans. Don't get me wrong, Bluemoon has some fantastic posters, but it needs a system to stop anyone with half a brain cell from posting.

Stookie

Nurse bell end

Bluemoon has no Newbie system which contributes a lot of it. City also still derive a larger section of our fanbase from Manchester and the immediate areas around the club so it's only natural there is greater animosity towards United. I've seen a few posters on here who are blinded by bias and do not seem to offer anything worthwhile with their posts, but the Newbie system means only a few like that filter through. Different experiences of the clubs over the past decades explain the attitude towards United held by many as well.

As for why I am here, I joined for two reasons mainly. Firstly, I often saw a lot of stuff said about City that I obviously disagreed with and wanted to debate. Secondly, I grew sick of Bluemoon for clear reasons and when looking on here I discovered the quality of discussion was better and people were far more objective and more receptive of opposition fans. Don't get me wrong, Bluemoon has some fantastic posters, but it needs a system to stop anyone with half a brain cell from posting.
Good post, I think it's great that there are other clubs fans on here. It certainly gives a different edge to discussions for sure. Some are a bit mental as well....which is also good :D

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
That is mad. Clearly we are doing something right.

I've been a Bluemoon member since 2010 and post on there a fair bit.
There are some fantastic posters on there and some time total feckwits which I suppose reflects society as a whole.
Reds who pitch up there are treated with respect if they want to discuss rather than troll the forum. There will be the odd insult thrown out but often it is in jest.
Like Bobbymanc I also attempt to correct factual inaccuracies and misconceptions about City and try to not bite when some halfwit cannot get past the empty seats and sugar daddy jibes.

cyberman

There are some fantastic posters on there and some time total feckwits which I suppose reflects society as a whole.
Reds who pitch up there are treated with respect if they want to discuss rather than troll the forum. There will be the odd insult thrown out but often it is in jest.
Like Bobbymanc I also attempt to correct factual inaccuracies and misconceptions about City and try to not bite when some halfwit cannot get past the empty seats and sugar daddy jibes.
Not been following football long, have you?
Respect! :)

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante

Rag

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I am sure there are some good posters on there but it is not easy finding them.

That United thread is not a thread for United discussion, it is a thread to see how many times you can use the word cnut to describe United. And if you say one good word about United, not trolling, then that is it. You are officially a rag cnut.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
I am sure there are some good posters on there but it is not easy finding them.

That United thread is not a thread for United discussion, it is a thread to see how many times you can use the word cnut to describe United. And if you say one good word about United, not trolling, then that is it. You are officially a rag cnut.
The United thread is a law unto itself. Many are on there just to let off steam and any logic goes out of the window.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
I don't like the New York City badge. It looks like such a rubbish Inter Milan rip-off.

The new City one isn't too bad. It will look much better when it's more than just an Adobe Illustrator design and they stick it on the shirt.
And also looks better when they take the 3 stars of it. I mean what does each star mean? Looks to me that it can only be one star for each of the ten years they failed to win anything? I know they have won it since then but my question is still WTF is with the stars?

Fener1907

And also looks better when they take the 3 stars of it. I mean what does each star mean? Looks to me that it can only be one star for each of the ten years they failed to win anything? I know they have won it since then but my question is still WTF is with the stars?
I think they said that it was purely decorative. You know, like adding sprinkles to a dog turd.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
Incidentally here's what a City fan on Arsenal Mania had to say about Bluemoon:

I think what goes on in that place is a little more than "hating on rivals" and "letting off steam".
I do find it rather poignant that my post from Arsenal Mania found it's way on to here on the very same day I was promoted ;)

stevoc

And they were so close to adding a fourth which would have made their badge look even spiffier. Oh well.

I still find it hilarious that in a sport where stars above team crests traditionally represent trophies previously won City decided to add 3 to theirs for 'decorative reasons'.

A bit like some tosser buying a Ferrari badge on Ebay and sticking it on his red Renault Clio because it looks 'cool'.

ObelOitment Fungentula

Supports
Liverpool
It's like those patronising stars that primary school teachers stick on a six-year-old's homework: "and there's a big gold one for sacking Stuart Pearce..."

VanGaalEra

Dortmund's FB post about Gundogan leaving:

Gündogan moves to Manchester City

Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund and Ilkay Gündogan will go their separate ways in future. The midfielder, who is currently suffering from a knee injury, will leave the eight-time German champions in the summer to join Manchester City, who finished fourth in the English Premier League last season, on 1 July 2016.