Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

meamth

Hate seeing this thread pop up tonight. Wanted these to smash Liverpool tonight. Shows how much they bother us really. Nothing in comparison to Pool!!!
Chill the feck out, the moment will come for Liverpool's meltdown. One after another..

Green_Red

We’re Man City, we fight until the end :lol:

1. We’re Man City: They have been a nothing club for years and a couple of years of winning and they think they are United. No mate you are a lucky club that won the lottery, that is it.

2. We fight until the end: Again they are confusing themselves with United.
I think he has that impression because he is used to seeing Man City in a relegation fight til the end of the season. Or it could be a promotion fight that he is on about?

PaulRich

They’ve run away with the title but it’s nice to see them come into a bit of a sticky patch, lose at weekend and it’s 4 loses in a row, if anything it gives rival teams a boost knowing they can be beaten.
Wouldn't it be 5 games in a row? - OK Basel lost the last ECL tie overall but they did turn them over at the Etihad? Either way I'd piss myself if the 'greatest team ever assembled' crumbled to mediocrity in the final run in.

They really aren't all that.

soccerMad

They’ve run away with the title but it’s nice to see them come into a bit of a sticky patch, lose at weekend and it’s 4 loses in a row, if anything it gives rival teams a boost knowing they can be beaten.
Only just notice they have Spurs next. So a 4th consecutive loss is highly possible.

If that happens, they will be a limping champion. Don't think they can lose it as they are so far ahead.

That would be a blue meltdown. ;)

Pace Abuser

It's like a feckin' pop concert for 5 year old girls. It would make me want to score an own goal tbh.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Did anyone else witness the the young lad on a pushbike crossing from Asda towards the Etihad about 7:15? He was not going to the game but riding home with his shopping, he was Polish from his accent but his bag for life split and his groceries spilled onto the road. About 3 of us Blues helped him get his shopping back whilst holding up the traffic at the lights, however, Bin Dipper picked up his beers, just four cans, and tried to walk away with them. My sister who is 4 feet 11", mid fifties and never swears collared him and told him he was a "Twat" and he dropped the beers, he was clearly a hero with his mates who were laughing at his attempt to rob a young lad, absolute scum. For the record, the lad on the bike after he had been helped said "come on City" that made me proud.
I feel as though this needs some further embellishments to become a classic Bluemoon story.

City fans are all saints and risked their lives in speeding traffic to go to the aid of someone
Liverpool fans robbed immigrant child of his beers on the way back to the orphanage
My disabled City-supporting 3’8” sister beat up the evil bin dipper and his twenty mates
She’s in her 50s but I’m only 19. What of it?
Then we went and beat up some rags who were plotting a terrorist attack
The child said ‘I used to support the rags and the dippers but now I’m CTID’

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

"Pep can't hear you! Hi de hi!"

meamth

Its like the whole nouveau riche fan base has been pathetically choreographed into being die hard blues. A complete parody of a top flight football club IMHO
Exactly, the speakers there made it look like a prom night red carpet with a pawn shop auction going on. Low class.

Gazautd18

I feel as though this needs some further embellishments to become a classic Bluemoon story.

City fans are all saints and risked their lives in speeding traffic to go to the aid of someone
Liverpool fans robbed immigrant child of his beers on the way back to the orphanage
My disabled City-supporting 3’8” sister beat up the evil bin dipper and his twenty mates
There's always a story with a blue telling a crowd of rags to do one. And we all walk off in shame.....

RoyH1

Exactly, the speakers there made it look like a prom night red carpet with a pawn shop auction going on. Low class.
The crowd with their little blue plastic flags in the stadium made me cringe. So far removed from what I expect from a British crowd in a big game.

No history, no passion, no spontaneous initiatives from the fans. Everything feels sterile, produced by PR consultants. Ugh...Even PSG seems to have more genuine fan support than City.

CA1

The crowd with their little blue plastic flags in the stadium made me cringe. So far removed from what I expect from a British crowd in a big game.

No history, no passion, no spontaneous initiatives from the fans. Everything feels sterile, produced by PR consultants. Ugh...Even PSG seems to have more genuine fan support than City.
I've said for years that City will ruin the Premier League image. They could single handedly stop it being the most watched league in the world if they dominate.

They're not interesting as a club, everybody knows eveything they do is brought around by as Sheikh who has only attended one of their games in 10 years. Their fans are plastic and awful. If they dominate, the Premier League will suffer majorly.

Reactions: Penna

stevoc

Maybe they could have a collaboration with Rawk and do a combined aren't City fans amazing/manc mate fan fiction.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Need to introduce the you sang ole ole, but fecked it up on derby day or something similar.
Ole Ole, you sang the first half
Ole ole ole ola
But now it's our turn to sing
Thanks to Pogba and Smalling
Ole ole ole ola

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It's definitely a still from cancelled film Oi Oi, We All Love Ballfoot starring Danny Dyer, Sean Bean and Chopper Warnock.

MoskvaRed

Kind of appropriate for a club owned from the UAE.

City are completely soulless. At least the Chelsea team of the early Abramovich era provoked some emotions, even if it was to make you hate them.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

:lol:

stevoc

Well thats because it is, not trying to take the piss out of them but its just the reality of it. They are basically just a manufactured club that has taken the name and league spot of Manchester City. Everything about City today screams MLS franchise or similar. It feels like a club built up by people who know little or nothing about City or english football in general.

Almost nothing remains of the club how it was 20 years ago, most City fans won't care and thats fair enough who can blame them. But all of them especially the older fans must know it's basically a different club they are supporting these days.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Well thats because it is, not trying to take the piss out of them but its just the reality of it. They are basically just a manufactured club that has taken the name and league spot of Manchester City. Everything about City today screams MLS franchise or similar. It feels like a club built up by people who know little or nothing about City or english football in general.

Almost nothing remains of the club how it was 20 years ago, most City fans won't care and thats fair enough who can blame them. But all of them especially the older fans must know it's basically a different club they are supporting these days.
Yeh, makes me laugh when the roll out some ex-City player as a pundit or to comment on them, who flourished when they were in the 3rd tier and somehow try to make out they have some sort of connection with the current plastic setup.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!

Andrew Wolf

Supports
Manchester City
sad bast*rds.
You may not like this, but the club does this prior to every home match. It's not aimed at the general fan but more gives kids a chance to see the players arrive at the ground. I've never been down there to the Reception but it's all part of the City Square pre-match entertainment. Of course it's going to be cringeworthy because it's ran by the club. Have you never cringed at anything United have ran in the stadium or pre-match. If it's done by the club, it tends to be over the top on cheese

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
You may not like this, but the club does this prior to every home match. It's not aimed at the general fan but more gives kids a chance to see the players arrive at the ground. I've never been down there to the Reception but it's all part of the City Square pre-match entertainment. Of course it's going to be cringeworthy because it's ran by the club. Have you never cringed at anything United have ran in the stadium or pre-match. If it's done by the club, it tends to be over the top on cheese
Those kids counting down to half time didn't go down well on here. They don't do it anymore.

Andrew Wolf

Supports
Manchester City