Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

sugar_kane

De Bruyne past it? Morons.

We coped very well with him but he still looked a huge threat all game - one of the best in the world right now.

lysglimt

Scout
The scary thing is - hundreds of City-fans are now turning on Pep. It's ridiculous!

Monkey bus

‘Hate to say it but I think Pep had taken us as far as he can. It happened at Barca and Munich. We are not immune. We look worse than our first season under him. Yes injuries have crippled us, but it's not an excuse to churn out half a dozen poor displays that we have this season. All our big players have gone missing for top many games. Kev, Bernie, Raheem all playing well under their usual high standards. Write the season off and re build.’

Think this is the best quote I’ve read for some time. Yes pal, he’s finished. Time to offload this has been Manager and bring in the guy who’s most widely recognised as the best Manager in the world. What’s his name again?

RedTiger

Half mast
‘Hate to say it but I think Pep had taken us as far as he can. It happened at Barca and Munich. We are not immune. We look worse than our first season under him. Yes injuries have crippled us, but it's not an excuse to churn out half a dozen poor displays that we have this season. All our big players have gone missing for top many games. Kev, Bernie, Raheem all playing well under their usual high standards. Write the season off and re build.’

Think this is the best quote I’ve read for some time. Yes pal, he’s finished. Time to offload this has been Manager and bring in the guy who’s most widely recognised as the best Manager in the world. What’s his name again?
Poch! He builds things don't ya know.

PaulRich

They've lost as many games as us this season now. I've found out, much to my amusement already last night and this morning, that this fact does not sit well with out Bertie friends. At all.

RUCK4444

Can’t believe some of the clowns are turning on Pep.

The match going fans are racist Neanderthals and the new-age plastic fans are clueless.

They hate us so much that their inferiority complex would have them bin the best manager in the world after a loss to us.:lol:

RoyH1

I cannot wait for Abu Dhabi to get bored and move on and them moving back to being a lower table side.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
City fans really are the worst.

Reckon they were fundamentally not adjusted for this. Going from finding joy in Shaun Goater banging one in in the lower leagues to moaning about not being able to win the CL despite being favorites - the discrepancy is just too much. My guess is fundamentally they know they don't deserve any of it so they find ways to sabotage it for themselves and be miserable in the midst of their golden age.

lsd

The Oracle
Reading their thread on the racist incident and it's taken a weird turn last few pages are a rant against Greg Rutherford

Alabaster Codify7

Reckon they were fundamentally not adjusted for this.
Going from finding joy in Shaun Goater banging one in in the lower leagues to moaning about not being able to win the CL despite being favorites - the discrepancy is just too much. My guess is fundamentally they know they don't deserve any of it so they find ways to sabotage it for themselves and be miserable in the midst of their golden age.
That's how I view them, too. They're like the football equivalent of Mikey Carroll - a chav that suddenly gets landed with millions of pounds but doesnt have the head on his shoulders to handle it. No class. It was too much of a rapid departure for them, and their fanbase. When Pep leaves (I reckon he'll leave this summer, you know)…...things could get interesting there. No idea who they'll hire, but whoever it is will be a downgrade.

Warlord

Supports
Liverpool
They call us 'dippers' on bluemoon. It's cringey.

RedTiger

Half mast

Reckon they were fundamentally not adjusted for this. Going from finding joy in Shaun Goater banging one in in the lower leagues to moaning about not being able to win the CL despite being favorites - the discrepancy is just too much. My guess is fundamentally they know they don't deserve any of it so they find ways to sabotage it for themselves and be miserable in the midst of their golden age.
Can't really disagree with anything you've said there, all bang on.

Alabaster Codify7

Can you imagine (a long shot but still) if Pep leaves, they bring in a lesser manager and no longer are title contenders and the Arabs feck off?

It would absolutely mental seeing them sent back to their original status, so suddenly as well.

Irrational.

Some more reaction...

All concerned seem to have forgotten now they are a bit shit, this is a cup final for the rags. They got 100% out of the players they put out, we looked about 70% of our best. Two magnificent seasons of fatigue plus injuries, advancing age of the squad, and a loss of hunger perhaps to blame.
I'll properly piss my sides if the dippers bottle it from this position
I remember the days when we used to be their cup final...
An absolute fecking disgrace to get beaten on their cup final. They're one of the worst teams I've seen at the Etihad and we made them look ok.
For you rag ****s on here, sums up where you lot are today.
How the mighty have fallen.
Just hit the alcohol, it was bound to happen.
Absolute dogshit.
No idea what’s happened to this team.
i remember when we used to pass the ball around teams with movement and work rate, same without the ball.
Now we get the ball in our own half and our midfield are all stood still on the edge of the oppositions box waiting for a wonder pass.
We got beat off that shower of shit cos they out worked us.
Probably the worst derby performance since the take over.
We don’t even look like we are really trying anymore.
fecking fuming!
My 10 yo was hit by a coin, just above his eye and the horrible ****s were cheering and laughing at him crying/hurt

As bad as the scousers but the authorities want fecking for giving this game a late kick off on a Saturday

No sense just about the fecking TV
Apparently they're victims too...
What a Shiite week this is going to be.

Pretty much handed dippers the title & looks likely the fecking honey monster will win the election.

...now where did I put that crack pipe?
  1. Communique from the PL, PiGMOL and the FArce: The Michael Oliver Manchester Derby Handball Law (Amended) and associated explanation will be rescinded thirty seconds after the next scheduled PL match kicks off.
I really don’t get those digging out the players yet giving Pep a pass.. Pep has arguably been our worse performer this season unless the players are totally undermining his coaching instructions from during the week. I struggle to believe our forwards are going ad-lib and floating aimless predictable balls into a bunch of midgets for fun. I also refuse to believe that the defenders fancied one one one races back to goal against those speedsters..

When you look at it either the players aren’t listening to him or he’s getting it wrong... or a bit of both.

I think it’s the later. Shite season though.
I'm biased but I thought the team deserved two penalties in the first half i.e. Lindelof and Fred. I later learned Michael Oliver was the VAR official. It got me thinking; what goes through the mind of a man who denies what is obvious to many. Has he been compromised in some way i.e. blackmail?
I texted my lad that two pens had gone begging! He said the first one hit the Rag's chest, and the second wasn't handball, but the third just on halftime? He's still laughing, particularly at the accompanying explanation as to why it wasn't a pen!
Having seen the replays on MOTD, the Fred and Shaw handballs were stone wall penalties. It was a poor performance but we've been well and truly done by Taylor and VAR today
My wife has hidden my blood pressure tablets. So out into the pouring rain and dug up as many weeds as I could see in the garden.
Reading many of the posts and the reports we were rubbish especially in defence.
If Pep doesn't sort it out very soon I think the Club Statement that is currently on the OS will be saying something quite different than a racial incident.
Stand firm. Keep the faith. By the law of all things City, we are now bound to win the Champions League and shut them all the f**k up.
It's interesting that he (KdB) still seems to perform on the international stage, though. I wonder if it's because he knows that the PL, PiGMOL, FArce Sunday Night at the London Palladium VAR Show won't be making an appearance and he feels free to express himself as we know he can. You train all week, prepare thoroughly, field a team full of top class players and VAR pisses all over it!
What.the.feck.was.that!

Deserved defeat to a shitty stretford side. Wank and under-par performance. Even the customary cheating favouring the scum by that VAR hope-he-gets-an-anal-tumour-cûnt couldn't mask our dire shower.
And I'm a so-called happy clapper!
Classy.

SER19

Some more reaction...

I remember the days when we used to be their cup final...

Apparently they're victims too...

Classy.
:lol:

Where's all the arrogance? Where's the best team in English football history?

What a meltdown, rawk quality stuff

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Dippers? Never thought City fans would be calling their once great allies that. We basically sang from the same ABU hymn sheet for decades. To be honest City fans, including on here, I've exchanged views with are not like that.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

I'd say the 30,000 odd that turned up week in week out in League One very much deserve seeing success, infact it was my first thought when Aguero scored that goal in 2012.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I'd say the 30,000 odd that turned up week in week out in League One very much deserve seeing success, infact it was my first thought when Aguero scored that goal in 2012.
Absolutely.

No idea how many of them are part of the bitterly entitled tinfoil hat mass though. And if they are, they nevertheless are just the worst.

PyroMan

Of course a Chelsea fan will justify that since their club is cut from the same cloth. :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
:lol:

Where's all the arrogance? Where's the best team in English football history?

What a meltdown, rawk quality stuff
Please find the interview with overrated cnut Noel Gallagher at the season's start claiming that they would win everything in sight. Talk about arrogant!!!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
"It reminded me of the days in the third tier when the likes of Bury , Stockport and Macclesfield and other minnows came to Maine Rd., for their cup final , we under estimated them on occasions and their fans and players celebrating like they had won the World Cup , the Rags will be dining out on this until their players fail to turn up against thier next opponents ,Big Duncs Everton and Pearsons Watford. We had an off day our players were jaded , they played to their maximum and deservedly took the points , most teams raise their game for a cup final.
Sincerely hope we get them in the Caraboa cup semi-final or final, absolutely no chance Pep will let our players take them for granted again. "

This gem!:lol:

Judas

Open to offers
They're kidding themselves if they honestly think playing them at their ground is our cup final, the games against Liverpool have and will probably always mean more. Bless 'em.