Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
They have become very arrogant lately. Wasn't so long ago they was claiming to be the best football side on the planet with the best manager, best GK, best striker, best midfielder etc etc

Everytime they lose its an agenda, it's VAR against them, its the refs being Lpool or Utd fans, its the other team not letting them win

Tiresome as feck. Fact is this, City are not the side they once were. Like ourselves. Pep is a top manager but opposition managers are starting to learn how to beat him. And City's squad needs freshening up big time, they'll go mad in the summer, as i think my club will, and Utd

Reactions: Carolina Red

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The one calling for sterling out must be an undercover United fan on a WUM. Surely to feck

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
BM said:
I've just noticed a rather odd anomaly.

Liverpool are playing the same three teams after us.
Leicester
Wolves
Sheffield United

Now on the face of it there doesn't appear to be anything ominous about that.

However, historically teams that play us tend to perform poorly in their next game. This makes sense because we're not like any other team and we physically drain our opponents.

Leicester last night is a perfect example.

If I was looking to help a team out over the hectic schedule I would probably engineer it so that they play the team that has just played against Manchester City.

RedIan

Feck me Bravo has to be the worst keeper to ever play in the prem. if you shoot and its on target its a goal simple as that. Has he ever made a save? At least 2 of wolves goals were easy saves for DDG.
And Mendy - what the hell. Embarrassing defending.
Well done city handing the scousers the title in a whimper.

SteveJ

Scout
BM said:
Klopp can’t win a real, non-knockout competition without assistance.

The league knew that, saw an opportunity with VAR being introduced this season, and capitalised.

They have to get their cash cows fully back in the revenue-generating flow and put little ole City back in its place.

Wait for next year and the second phase, seeing United get 30 penalties before Christmas.
Did spuds really try and win that game?
Really?
us winning it again isnt any good for the brand.

Nothing has been left to chance this season, nothing.
How does Robertson escape a red card in that tackle. Unbelievable!

What was the difference between his 'tackle' and the one the Arsenal lad got?
The City link. Arteta.

Boitol

The levels of bitterness on Bluemoon is absolutely shocking. These mother feckers who nobody outside of England had heard of prior to 2010 are suddenly acting they’re the biggest club in Europe and the rest are all conspiring against them. Their fans were Chelsea fans in 2005 - no question. Horrendous forum.

SteveJ

Scout
A BM post I haven't seen but was mentioned on RAWK:
The best one is that they sold Kompany because he wasn't supposed to score the goal that won them the title & that their players are so downbeat in aftermatch interviews because they've already been told that the fix is in.

Alabaster Codify7

Just to play Devil's Advocate, here....

We have numerous posts on here from our own fans, talking about how iffy the VAR situation is with Liverpool. And talking about how they seemingly get away with murder this season, regarding the referees. So if you were a City fan with the same viewpoint, why would it be weird to think there was a FA conspiracy to hand the Scum the title this season?! I guarantee we'd have many a poster on here with the exact same opinion, if United were currently 2nd in the league, say.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Just to play Devil's Advocate, here....

We have numerous posts on here from our own fans, talking about how iffy the VAR situation is with Liverpool. And talking about how they seemingly get away with murder this season, regarding the referees. So if you were a City fan with the same viewpoint, why would it be weird to think there was a FA conspiracy to hand the Scum the title this season?! I guarantee we'd have many a poster on here with the exact same opinion, if United were currently 2nd in the league, say.
There’s lots already on here with the exact same opinion and United are a lot lower than 2nd.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
You’d want to have the brain capacity of an amoeba to think the Vermin haven’t had luck on an unprecedented scale in any sport, let alone football.

It’s great fun laughing at the Berties but they’re not far wrong when it comes to the Scousers. They quickly became acquainted with how vile and repulsive they are down the M62 and City have only been a football power less than a decade.

Ace of Spades

Liverpool have got some dodgy calls with VAR no doubt, but still think that they are rightly on top as they have been better than the rest of the league. Just not as good to be undefeated and having a lead that big.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I await the meltdown like I'm sitting with a beer on a boat watching a distant volcano erupting (at a safe distance) on a gentle summer's evening.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
"Eufa entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to attack City, and nobody was going to attack them. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind. "
'Colinbellsjockstrap'

Prick doesn't even know the organisation

Carolina Red

Staff
I could not care less.

I just hope this doesn't in any way makes it more difficult to get the players we want in the transfer market.
Being out of the biggest club competition in the world for 2 years, loss of revenue and a fine, yeah we will hardly notice the difference.
---------
uefa, united, dippers, madrid, barce, bayern, all fecking hate us and frankly don’t want or need us
Exactly this, combined they are far more important than us, we are a boil on their arse which they've just squeezed, we are a lone ship with no other clubs prepared too back us, truth and justice won't prevail and the ban will stand, ****s the lot of em
---------
This is why I love this club. We are the punk rock of football. Typical City.
---------
(Self-awareness level 1 reached)
Hold on. The club injected 2.7bn euro revenue over 7 years? So they are saying that on average we injected €400m every season?
How the feck does that add up when we were reporting between £300m - £500m revenue each year which includes all the tv and prize money that we received?

Something very, very wrong here.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Best thing to do is all our affiliate clubs around the globe offer the best players in UEFA's top teams deals they can't refuse - strip them of their names and turn all football under UEFA auspices into Sunday League football - can have Big Fat Sam at Barca ( he has a villa out there anyway ) - Pulis managing Bayern and Juve managed by the Twitcher - why invest in top coaches when your players are shite. Any player that starts to look good - whoosh off to NYC .....show them how money could really be used to feck them all over if we were actually trying
All part of life’s rich tapestry.

They say we have no history.

You could not begin to write what has happened to us in the last 35 years.

If it was a film they would say it was too far fetched.

Bring it on and what will be will be. Let’s win the premier league for the next two seasons. That will do me just fine.
feck Cultural issues. We all saw it . Gill, Fenway and Bayern’s grubby mits all over this . The club have joined the DuPont case when thet had the chance . .

However time to go to war

Also spend a fecking billion while we are away and get away with it like the scouse cvnts dod
All other teams fans buzzing about this news just remember dickheads we go all out in the Premier league now

SteveJ

Scout
They're having a go at Ken Dodd now:
Blue Moon said:
Also spend a fecking billion while we are away and get away with it like the scouse cvnts dod

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I love it how they still think they've done nothing wrong. It's glorious to see such levels of denial.

Bogga

Wonder how players that's getting close to 30 are thinking. If they wont win it this year, KDB f.e. will be 31 next time City will play in the CL (if they qualify for that season)...

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
What difference does it make? Not like it's something they ever win anyway.