Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

AshRK

The funniest thing is they think they are some huge club who are respected by many. Well for starters their coach is bigger than their club. The ban may be overturned but it is still fun to read some bizarre comments.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
"uefa, united, dippers, madrid, barce, bayern, all fecking hate us and frankly don’t want or need us"

Correct tbh :lol:

Irwin99

:lol: Club run by corrupt billionaires, but one City fan says "we're the punk rock of football" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Hope we don’t lose our top club sponsors due to not being in Europe. Otherwise less income coming into the club.
The irony of this post. :lol:

It's because of your 'top sponsor' that you're in this mess in the first place. Moron!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The funniest thing is they think they are some huge club who are respected by many. Well for starters their coach is bigger than their club. The ban may be overturned but it is still fun to read some bizarre comments.
The irony is that so many on here are desperate for success they're willing to get into bed with the Saudis. They're worse!

Hope this is a warning shot

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don't trust CAS where tjere is money there is coruption
At least we can sing where were wr when we were shit,here!
It was a cold war for a couple of years and now it's a real one. Had to happen so get on with it.

Whilst I admire your optimism and hope to god you are right fans are right to be very concerned about this. So far if the club is to be believed we got done over last time, got called cheats and took a pinch. That was a shithouse thing to do if we were clean. We keep hearing the media var and refs are against us even the head of the premier league. What do we do with these journalists? Not much. What media campaign do we run? Not much. A sound bite from Pep which could be taken as somethIng else. Wow.

Now let’s take Liverpool they actually hack us, admit to hacking us and boy do we go for it, 1 million and keep it stum. Brilliant a team that is our rival. That has cheated and we tickle their tum. I don’t know a fan of any other club who even knows the story. I know plenty who think we are cheats. In fact unless you are a city fan that’s now what we are cheats. Everything we achieved was diluted as money bags City buying it, now it’s worse we are bent.

They fecking better start not just over turning this but go after all the feckers that have done us over and spread this shit. Unless we’re guilty of course.
Feel really strange aboutl all this, shocked even though it was pretty much expected, we go tto CAS and its overturned on a technicality, well we're still seen as cheats by others and our achievements are tarnished or do we still go all the f#@kin way through every fu@kin Court in the world and show this corrupt organisation for what it is!!!!!
Soon:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Now we have to try harder for at least fifth (meaning fourth) place.
Thank you City for this chance to fight for it! :D

Irrational.

I hope we feck them up
Sign Messi
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are at war.
Those fcuking history clubs are trying to ruin us 2 years = 200m lost revenue plus sponsors plus how our players will react to this and future signings! Frankly it’s a fcuking scam job because the scum are in deep trouble money wise if they don’t get champs league.

Hope city take Uefa to the fcuking cleaners.
Standing ovation for the anthem during the Madrid game.
Now watch us get knocked out of the champions League by dubious decisions like in the last two seasons. They couldn't have the potential holders not being in it next season.
There simply has to be a visible “feck UEFA” display at the Madrid home match.
I think we should withdraw for ever.
To all the people on here who say there's no agenda, join another forum and don't taint this one with your presence.
Anything to get the rags back in the champions league. The Madrid game is gonna be fun now, let's give the ****s hell. Hopefully we grow some bollocks and fight back now instead of just taking shit.
Good strong reply by the Club. I've never booed, but guess what, I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid. UEFA, you shithouses, you have just poked the hornets nest, prepare for the ramifications. You're going to feel the pain, a lot of pain, a lot of financial pain because we are going to rip you to pieces you corrupt pieces of shit. You hurt my club, you hurt me. This could be the kick up the arse us fans have all needed to get back to being one. Let the fun begin.
Watch out, we got a badass here.

It's not a f**kin' anthem - it's a jingle. And a nicked one at that. I'm guessing all the 'non-booers' have come to their senses; let 'em have it.
I was never bothered about this comp, but I'd absolutely love to win it now. Expect every goal to be disallowed - it's gonna be Bedlum!
BENT AS feck.
If you’ve never booed, or being one go those people who have always been against booing, the you’re a fecking mug. These ****s have always been out to get City. Ever since Mansour and Khaldoon threatened to crash the cozy top four party and Europe’s elite, we’ve been public enemy number one. I hope we feck them over in court, but something tells me they’ll get away with it.
Thanks for your insightful reply, you mug. You do what you want to do and I'll do what I want to do. If people have wanted to boo in the past then I've been happy to watch them, I've not wanted to join in, I'm not a sheep, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and now I choose to boo, so mug off.
50000 plastic whistles anyone for the Madrid home game ?
No they can't be plastic, the scousers will make fun.
We should form our own European competition. With blackjack and hookers.

In fact, forget the competition.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Citeh have broken all the rules thinking their wealth will prevail. They need their nuts squeezed and it reminds MUFC that a Saudi takeover may not be a good idea.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
"uefa, united, dippers, madrid, barce, bayern, all fecking hate us and frankly don’t want or need us"

Correct tbh :lol:
He was so angry he only used a vile term for Liverpool. All other clubs are spelt correctly, not even calling Utd rags or anything. I truly believe fans of Manchester clubs have gone shirt colour blind. :)

fps

Gosh, they sound as bad as tonnes of people on this forum.

Withnail

Have they got wind of this?

"Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives."

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Have they got wind of this?

"Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives."
It's the perfect exit strategy for him. Wonder what the odds are for Pep to leave in summer.

Stepney73

The irony is that so many on here are desperate for success they're willing to get into bed with the Saudis. They're worse!

Hope this is a warning shot

It's not the same.

The main reason the Saudis are welcome is to rid us of the glazers and they seem to be one of the few who could afford it.

We are a genuine big club that's being milked dry by owners who couldn't give a shit and have no Intrest in football.

We can compete at the top under our own steam.

City need their owners to stay at the top but are cooking the books to get round the rules

Mr Smith

Are there any posters on Bluemoon at all even asking whether they might be guilty?

I suppose those kind of posters have been banned long ago...

TheReligion

Abusive
Haven't they realised the implications of this on their club? The fact pep won't stay on, their top players will want out and won't wait for two years for CL football and the fact they've just lost one of their main pulls to new players. Also it's clear the PL will act on this one way or another.

It's a disaster for them. The club has no history and no redeeming features. The will lose it all.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have to admire their gullibility. 95% of them still think it's all a BS Uefa witch hunt and City are squeaky clean. Hahahaha

Has there ever been a more delusional fanbase?

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
On the plus side, this won't affect their attendance midweek.

Red_toad

Citeh have broken all the rules thinking their wealth will prevail. They need their nuts squeezed and it reminds MUFC that a Saudi takeover may not be a good idea.

Why would United's owners need to do what the City owners did? We have the funds generated by the club to outspend any domestic rival team that doesn't have ultra rcih owners.

Aouer-United

You are comparing between Saudi owning team that is one of the richest clubs on planet and UAE owning Man City that used to be relegated to the championship in 2002, just 5 years before UAE takeover?