Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

mu4c_20le

So we aren't facing a 2 year ban then?

City's owner is an Emirati. Their name is mud. No one defends ostentatious wealth which is why Der Spiegel are congratulating themselves tonight. Miguel Delaney. Simon Stone etc.

They do actualy run the world. The tinpot emirates do not.
City are surrounded by enemies. They have no face, no name, but it's been decided at the most senior levels of the game they must be destroyed. No one has said they must be destroyed but everyone involved knows that is what has to be done.There are no compromising connections except at the most secret links in the chain. Those who have the power also control the media and the public is brainwashed into believing the story they put out is true.
It wasn't tiny then but it was accepted as fair value. The issue for Der Spiegel was that they think he Sheikh underwrote it whereas in fact it was the UAE Executive Council because it is a state run airline.

You wonder what Man Utd and Liverpool's execs get up too. City were targeted deliberately. Liverpool spied on City allegedly. Brushed under the carpet.
Their aim is simple - the media will all think there is no smoke without fire so even when (not if) we get this ban overturned the damage to the reputation of our owners, the club and the sponsors will be done. We must now refute it all (partly done in the statement), retaliate with counter allegations and threaten to expose the deep routed rotten core of these organisations. In other words it's time to play dirty. I suspect that the club will have details of the Etihad sponsorship that put some distance from the Sheik and the leaked documents were both out of context and used as a weapon to cast doubt of the club's integrity. If the club just expect CAS to get to the truth alone they will be disappointed - this is a calculated attack by a group of officials linked to certain other clubs designed to oust us and make all our wonderful achievements seem fake. I have to believe that our owners are not that naive and the fact that they have employed the best sports lawyers would suggest they are aware of this. Fact is they have accused us of cheating and that stain will stick unless we go for the jugular. Strap in everyone it will become messy, if not and we take a more gentle stance it will confirm that there was a wrongdoing at some point. I would like to see us destroy UEFA and create an alternative. Incidentally I find it tragic that the system of playing that we have used for a number of years has now been adopted at lower league level and as such is slowly improving the standards of home grown players, in turn giving our national team a chance of actually wining something. Perhaps we should have just operated at huge undisclosed debts and pay fees by instalments that never filter down to lower leagues then play long ball with a group of thugs - oh wait, that was the post Fergie blueprint.
The lengths they will go to defend their owners never cease to amaze

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Someone needs to do a Hitler reacts video using quotes from Bluemoon.

SER19

Cheats. Saying it for years. Plastic club who's success and big moments should be asterixed. Glad it's being demonstrated so clearly globally

The Purley King

The entirely predictable thing about all of this is that after having a shot across the bows beforehand which might slow some people down they continued to do exactly the same thing and just put a bit more effort into hiding it.
No wonder the uefa verdict was expected by Man City....... that thing they told you to stop doing, yeah you carried on doing it. Whoops.

Stepney73

Cheats. Saying it for years. Plastic club who's success and big moments should be asterixed. Glad it's being demonstrated so clearly globally
Spot on.

There are two groups of clubs who have won the PL.

Group A

United
Arsenal
Leicester
Liverpool(this season obvs)

Group B

Blackburn
Chelski
City

how did group B win the league?

Robertd0803

, well we're still seen as cheats by others and our achievements are tarnished
Thats the case even if they were never banned. Without the oil money the only thing they would ever have won was a Manchester derby here and there.

Lets face it, no one cares about anything they win because its so fake anyway.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
“I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid”

:lol: Man that’s gold

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Good strong reply by the Club. I've never booed, but guess what, I'll be boooing from every orifice against Real Madrid. UEFA, you shithouses, you have just poked the hornets nest, prepare for the ramifications. You're going to feel the pain, a lot of pain, a lot of financial pain because we are going to rip you to pieces you corrupt pieces of shit. You hurt my club, you hurt me. This could be the kick up the arse us fans have all needed to get back to being one. Let the fun begin.
Watch out, we got a badass here.
Brilliant "You hurt my club, you hurt me!" :lol:

50000 plastic whistles anyone for the Madrid home game ?
No they can't be plastic, the scousers will make fun.
But this one my favourite, why do always care about what we think of what they do. Weirdos.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Spot on.

Group A

United
Arsenal
Leicester

Group B

Blackburn
Chelski
City

How did Leicester win the league without help from their owners?

They're more in group B than group A.

0le

On the plus side, this won't affect their attendance midweek.
Attendance will reach record high numbers in protest. Police expect to double the number of total officers to 4 to help deal with the crowds.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ian Herbert: City a grubby club with under the table dealings.

When we have our day in court and clear these charges, never forget the way these parasites treated our club with such distinct when they thought they were on some sort of moral pedestal.

We will have the last laugh.
:lol:

What the hell does that even mean??

SeeMe

Supports
Porto
I can't understand why man city fan are still here to defend their club? I know it's your club but be more sensible, everyone know psg and man city are going too far.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Spot on.

Group A

United
Arsenal
Leicester

Group B

Blackburn
Chelski
City

Tbf how boring would the history of the EPL be without group B. For the first 20 years it would have been only United and Arsenal that had won it.

RedFan84

Supports
Liverpool
I don't generally like to laugh at the misfortune of other clubs. But for this, I will make an exception.

Kappa123

They're crumbling now, you absolutely love to see it :lol: City can get fecked for all the disparity they brought to the league. Hoping to god this goes through.

One positive for us is that now we can get Pep. He'll be bitter af and sucking up the coco like a vacuu, now is a prime opportunity for Ed to get something done for once.

mwake

Supports
Liverpool
I don't generally like to laugh at the misfortune of other clubs. But for this, I will make an exception.
I fixed it for you Thanos!

"Fun isn't something UFEA considers when balancing the Champions League. (Looking at The Infinity Gauntlet) But this... (laughs) does put a smile on my face."

Stepney73

How did Leicester win the league without help from their owners?

They're more in group B than group A.

I was thinking that but I don't think they just threw money all over the shop like the others(some of their buys where under the radar)

Stepney73

Tbf how boring would the history of the EPL be without group B. For the first 20 years it would have been only United and Arsenal that had won it.
It's hard to say as other teams could have done better without sugar daddy clubs hoovering most of the best players.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
All this shit against us just confirms there is an agenda.
Nope. This ain’t it, chief. It confirms something else that you can’t come to terms with.

Josep Dowling

I find it funny how much City fans hate the Champions League and now are upset they have banned from the competition :lol:.

Irrational.

They've had a bit of time to stew over it, but they're still as rabid and defiant as ever:

Our owner is obviously minted so why the feck he doesn’t employ a lawyer whose sole job 24/7 is to sue every journalist **** and paper that lies about us. And throw in a few investigators as well, let’s get some shit out there on other clubs because they will have plenty. We should have done this years ago. Uefa, other clubs and journalists main opinion of city should be do not feck with them because they will feck you back twice as much.
This exactly what was needed, Eufa have put all their cards on the table and they still don't know our hand . I imagine that over the years we have been amassing information on key people at Eufa ready for this day and here it is ! Time to open the dossier and start showing them where their skeletons lay, all the payments made and taken, the high class hookers that upstanding family men have visited the whole nine yards.
Will UEFA be publishing their reasons for banning us?

If not will the media ask why not?
I think they did.

Time for City to expose everything on everyone ! The whole game is bent ! Anthony Taylor reffing the Derby and saying he's an Alty fan ! We all know he isn't ! How many more lying bent refs out there ! All the bent Utd journos slating us every week ! The likes of Jim White and all the other Sky mob slandering our club from the second we got the money ! The owner will get bored , oil money , Arab money slander ! Go after them all !! Get the press box under siege ! Make the feckers scared to set foot in our stadium ! We have been cheated in the chumps league from day 1 . The attack on our bus brushed under the carpet ! Did we respond by doing it back ? No ! The Sterling VAR disallowed goal v Spurs because they knew we would win the lot !! I was there in division 3 so feck it the real blues will be there until they die ! Every blue now should back the club ! 100% . The elite cartel want us infighting ! They want Pep to leave , then all of our stars to leave ! Because a United are shit and Sky and all the other twats can't stand to see little City on top ! Did we win the domestic treble last year ? Or did I dream it !! We got no credit at all ! Or for the year before with 100 points and goals and all the other records we broke ! If that was United Sky TV would have made a Hollywood movie ! feck them all ! We are Man City and they can relegate us back to League 2 but we will still be there ! CTID
If anyone could decipher the above I’d appreciate it.

City are surrounded by enemies. They have no face, no name, but it's been decided at the most senior levels of the game they must be destroyed. No one has said they must be destroyed but everyone involved knows that is what has to be done.There are no compromising connections except at the most secret links in the chain. Those who have the power also control the media and the public is brainwashed into believing the story they put out is true.
Paranoia reaching delusional levels.

The only thing we have are the fans. They've always been the guarantor of Man City. CTID.
:lol:

A measured response from the club as expected. Make no mistake, our owners are astute businessmen who will have planned for this eventuality. Legal team will be in place and ready to react. UEFA have called us out and there will be an accounting. Now where's the popcorn
Few doom-mongers predicting the end of the world. Juventus got done for fixing matches. Liverpool for killing, yes killing other fans. It’ll all blow over whatever the outcome in time.
:houllier:

Sure Pep might feck off.

I am a City Fan first,not a Pep fan,thanks for the memories Pep never,ever, to be forgotten..

If we can not attract the stellar signings we want,and a stellar manager then it isn't all doom and gloom.Give VK the Job and watch players like Foden,Garcia and all our other kids come through the ranks.

We have had enough success the last few years to last a life time.

The next 2 seasons because of players getting old we faced a period of transition anyway.

Let us not forget the players that have brought us so much success like Vinny,David Silva etc were actually tier 2 type players that came to us because they didn't want to warm Madrid,or Barcelona Bench.The rest is history.

We will come back much stronger from this even with 2 Seasons out of that shit corrupt competition.

Could be a blessing in disguise.Most of us hate it,and all it represents anyway
Didn’t want CL and Pep anyway.

UEFA will have to go for a wonga loan to pay out CL money if we take them to court and clean them out
The fact that all UEFA appeals are subject to the Swiss courts tells you what a fecking mockery this is. If this charade doesn’t inspire us to win it this year, nothing will. Win it, shit in it and send it back to it a black bin bag. Via Hermes.
feck Pep off and sell all our stars then drag Sven and Stephen Ireland out of bed and pretend we were never really here.
Weren't we supposed to have wined and dined UEFA reps at a recent champs league game, if that was true then the nicey nicey approach didn't work again. fecking get at them City.
Financial fair play was corrupted from its birth by those at the top, distorted into the most naked protectionism. It was supposed to be about debt but ended up placing limitations on owner investment, stoping young and small teams from challenging top European clubs.
It is meant to cement a handful of elite clubs in place at Europe's top competition and shut the rest like Man city outside. The consequences are clear; small clubs will be unable to grow and will not present a sustained challenge to the top spot. Is that fairness? No, its protecting big gangs, fairness is just the sale. Don’t be misled. It was never meant to be fair.
A club loaded with debt, like Manchester United, is fully compliant; the FPP rule, while a club without debt, like City, is not is beyond FAIR.
It’s not fair guys!

Now let’s finish off with a nice fairy tale…

Once upon a time, there was a really prestigious football tournament called the European Cup, which was based on sporting excellence. It brought together outstanding teams from across the continent. To qualify teams first had to prove themselves by winning their own league, this truly was a competition for champions.

With the glory though also came the opportunity for great wealth & eventually the principal of sporting excellence was overtaken by greed. The self-appointed elite of the time "the European Royalty" decided they wanted a greater share of the spoils & they wanted it guaranteed regardless of their performance!

The grubby little cartel (later known as the G14) threatened to break away & form their own Super League, unless everyone else agreed to their demands! Feeling they had little choice, UEFA caved in & the"Champions" League was born.

At the heart of this self-serving little cartel were 3 English clubs (Man United, Liverpool & Arsenal) & coincidentally the format of the new competition granted 3 places to English teams. It also changed from a straight knockout format to an initial group stage. So now not only could they still qualify by only finishing 2nd or 3rd in the Premier League, they were also guaranteed at least 6 lucrative fixtures each season.

BOOM! The money started rolling in & the big 3 got fatter, as they disappeared over the horizon, leaving the rest of the league with little chance of ever challenging their increasing financial dominance!

Then out of the blue, a wealthy Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich, rolled into town to bankroll Chelsea & gatecrash the party! With the gravy train now under threat, the greedy little threesome convinced UEFA to increase the English allocation to 4 places! Phew disaster averted, onwards & upwards, no harm done...

That was until the "evil" Sheikh Mansour bought Manchester City with his unlimited "dirty oil money!"!

Now with UEFA unable or unwilling to accommodate this latest unwelcome guest at the top table, a new strategy was required to preserve the dominance of the established elite. Without further a do, the "Financial Fair Play" was conceived!

This had little to do with "fair play", turning a blind eye to debt ridden clubs & owners that systematically drained money out of the game! It was solely designed to stop wealthy owners investing in clubs & making them competitive; thus ensuring the lazy established elite remained unchallenged.

Undeterred by the bogus nature of these new constraints targeted at them & any future investors, Manchester City embarked on transforming the club, with initial investment to break the cartel & putting top quality people in place, off the field as well as on it.

In addition to breaking all records on the pitch, the club has now achieved commercial sustainability & delivered 4 years of profit. The club is now independently valued at over £2B (reportedly outstripping all the Premier League old-guard). This has shown a huge return on Sheikh Mansour's £1.2B investment & dispelling the lie of "financial doping".

So what do the owners of the established "European Royalty" do now? Up their game? Risk their own money to meet the challenge? No! They utilise their stooges in the media to try & discredit City's achievements & demand UEFA do "something" to derail Citys' progress!

Manchester City FC -
Centurions
Fourmidables
Champions of England (again)
FA Cup holders
League Cup holders
The best ran football club in the world!

Thank you Sheikh Mansour, thank you Kaldoon & Thank you Pep Guardiola

RedIan

UEFA have acted, now its time for the F.A To act. A transfer ban for 2 years, £50m fine and relegation to The championship. : )