Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Infestissumam

given the money they've spent, it's absolutely incredible that you can watch their games and think "they'll have to do a rebuild". But here we are.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Bring back Stuart Pearce
Way to ruin what was a pretty solid week.

One thing’s for sure, when our players go missing it’s like they are in a witness protection program.
Terrible to watch boring as feck no pace one dimensional and predictable

transfer policy an absolute shambles and a manager whom won’t change
Piss poor from all players & peps worst game for city. No motivation no plan & wrong set up.

we are desperate for 5 class players & move on the ones we all know.

gutted with that performance tonight.

Bent over for Liverpool & gave them the league. Bent over for arsenal & lost our cup.

much better teams than arsenal to come so I’m not expecting any more trophies this year.
Rags would have wiped the floor with us so may be a blessing in disguise.
I don't care about champions league so onto next season.
Awful by Pep.

We need a huge clear out.

Sterling and KDB were horrific.

Jesus, what’s the point in him?

Mendy played well.

Midfield none existent.

Why won’t he play Foden in CAM?
Awful by Pep.

We need a huge clear out.

Sterling and KDB were horrific.

Jesus, what’s the point in him?

Mendy played well.

Midfield none existent.

Why won’t he play Foden in CAM?
Better of out of those silly cups anyway.
We can concentrate on the league now.
Tonight I have to take every bit of shit I get of rags
We were horrendous from start to finish, didn’t think it was possible for KDB to be that bad, but to a man we were awful
I’d except Garcia getting bullied but his reading of the game was dreadful
Night to forget and yes we okay like that v Madrid, Munich etc... we could get embarrassed
Like Peps first season but actually not as good going forward

shite
Cross repeat cross repeat ...Jesus would be more effective nailed to a cross.

ExecutionerWasp001

Yep, no doubt the sheikhs will be throwing money left, right and centre at rebuilding this squad now.
We would have had a good chance of catching them next season as they are on the decline. Alas, the CAS ruling means they'll go on another spree & get done in 1 window what would take other teams 3 then they'll be off again.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not a fan of Gabriel Jesus, I don’t actually see what he brings to their side

vodrake

given the money they've spent, it's absolutely incredible that you can watch their games and think "they'll have to do a rebuild". But here we are.
The amount of money they've spent on the back 4 alone in the past few years and yet still look like they need a load of work there is impressive

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I love how we're still mentioned even though they lost to Arsenal

We were shite
But VAR is a complete disgrace
Moss gives a penalty every time united play
We play don’t get one and the mates in stockley park just back the ref as usual
Var really could not be any worse
If he comes out saying he's proud of the players, there'll be a few grapes getting crushed in chez harri.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Not a fan of Gabriel Jesus, I don’t actually see what he brings to their side
Terrible striker. When you look across the other top teams he's definitely the worst starter. With Aguero not getting any younger you'd expect them to spend big there.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Good thing about no fans City lot can no longer claim Sky turn the volume up for opposition fans but turn it down for theirs, in order to continue the "emptihad myth"

I will never forget the day i read that on Bluemoon, i almost fell off my chair laughing. They have this weird issue of always claiming agendas, or bias. Not sure what the correct term is. I dont think City will spend huge this summer, Pep was giving it "if we cant afford a player, then we cant afford him, end of" around the time of the pandemic. They need about 4 or 5 out, and same in.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Maybe the CAS will overturn that result? It's worth a try.

Ludens the Red

Good thing about no fans City lot can no longer claim Sky turn the volume up for opposition fans but turn it down for theirs, in order to continue the "emptihad myth"

I will never forget the day i read that on Bluemoon, i almost fell off my chair laughing. They have this weird issue of always claiming agendas, or bias. Not sure what the correct term is. I dont think City will spend huge this summer, Pep was giving it "if we cant afford a player, then we cant afford him, end of" around the time of the pandemic. They need about 4 or 5 out, and same in.
Funny bunch. Most insecure set of fans in the country.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Joy unconfined. Suck that up, Cheaty. Pep not happy, big crowd for them though. Now come on Real Madrid and put the stake through the blue plastic heart.

cmacgregor93

I love that Pep has gone from a treble winning manager to just EFL Cup.

Amazing. Truly a fall from grace.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
They're up 2-1.

But yeah that was a dumb post.
Yeah, mixed it up with the Chelsea v Bayern match. Still, 2-1 at the Bernabeu means City have a great shot. And even if they were 5-0 down they still have a game against Madrid at home! Gotta question any fan who 'doesn't care' about that.