Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

mu4c_20le

Southampton 2 - 3 Manchester United

Anyone would think they’d thrown this
I don't feckin believe it!!!!
can see where this season is going.
fecking embarrassing from Southampton.
I turned it off at half time. Sensed it was inevitable.
Trying to make a Maradona connection.

feck off
Over the years, I've never known a team who come back like this time and time again. Even when shit.

Just feck off. cnuts.
Nothing to worry about from these two sides. Southampton 5th before this game - shown now to be a false position. United don't look good either. Neither team capable of retaining possession for more than a few passes. Very disappointing from Southampton though.
When we go 1-0 away from home we never fecking come back. These have done it 3 times this season.

Really poor second half from Southampton.
Very very suspicious
Saints just gave up second half and unrecognisable from first half
They were awful
Really awful

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Shows they didn't watch the game. Saints were shite first half too. Got 2 set pieces.

Based Adnan

Looks like some of them are finally questioning the Messiah

Pep hasn't got a clue how to fix it
I don’t think we need to chuck anymore money at the squad, I think the players need to hear a different voice, new techniques.

Pep so much as admitted that his teams decline after his 3yr cycle.
Yeah he’s truly earned this new fecking contract hasn’t he. Get some balls and get him gone
Beginning of the end for Pep
2 DMs at home versus a team conceding goals for fun near the bottom of the table. Tactics and set up all on Pep

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
So satisfying seeing other teams actually come down to earth and struggle a little. It’s been fecking sickening seeing City and Liverpool win literally every single game in the last few years.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
For real though from the little bits I’ve seen blue moon seems like an absolute cesspool. Considerably worse than RAWK.
Awful.

I bet they blame Pep for everything... the team, the formation, the tactics, the lack of subs, the intensity, does he coach the side at all/does he coach too much, who takes corners, being over reliant on a couple of key players, the squad rotation, loyalty to a few players regardless of form, playing two Def Mids, the after match press interviews, the lot.

Next they'll be saying they hope their team loses just so they get rid of their fraud of a manager.

Terrible fans.

Tarrou

They’ve spent more on left backs in the last 5 years than WBA have spent in their history*

*this is a made up stat i have no idea if its true and im too lazy to check, but it sounds good

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Forget winning anything with that bunch of pedantic plodders.
Apart from alliteration, why are they pedantic?
We are victims of our own success
We need natural goalscorers
We have none
I’d be happy with unnatural goal scorers too.
fecking bullshit
I'm cancelling sky bt and prime
Absolutely fuming how can we not beat fecking west brom, it's a joke.
How will cancelling your TV improve the team?
If you cancel Prime you won’t get your next day delivery of Tena Pads.
More entertainment in the technical box than the field with Spanish Uncle Fester against Croatian Auntie Football. And a Ref who was more out of his depth than a 5-year-old with no arms in the deep end of Wythenshawe baths.
People saying messi isn't the answer,but we have more chance of getting haarland or mbappe if you tell them they can play in front of messi and kdb.
Erm, think you mean play in front of a Mess
Utter drivel. It was like watching Pellegrinis crab from 5 years ago
I thought he went to the clinic and got them sorted?
For those having a go at Pep, remember all managers go through a bald patch at sometime in their career.
This is head and shoulders above most, though.
It was the Ref that Fructis
Rightly pissed off with the result but what concerns me is that by tomorrow we could be FOUR points behind the shower from the swamp - I detest looking at the table with them above us.
You only get 3 points for a win not 4.
Buy the right players. The best available, whatever it takes. A midfielder, a fast wing and Haaland.
If academy players cant get a chance with the way we are playing at the moment. We might as well shut it down as there never going to get a chance

RedTiger

Half mast
Awful.

I bet they blame Pep for everything... the team, the formation, the tactics, the lack of subs, the intensity, does he coach the side at all/does he coach too much, who takes corners, being over reliant on a couple of key players, the squad rotation, loyalty to a few players regardless of form, playing two Def Mids, the after match press interviews, the lot.

Next they'll be saying they hope their team loses just so they get rid of their fraud of a manager.

Terrible fans.
:)

No Idea For Nickname

I thought it was crying out for Torres to come on. He looked lively when brought on against the rags.
That's why he was benched again tonight, The dopey fecker wasn't supposed to have a go at trying to get the winner against the Rags all we wanted was a draw...."It's Man United".
On the phone to Madrid tomorrow. Straight swap Hazard for Sterling. One convincing performance this season 5-0 Burnley. No Sterling. Put the faith in Torres.
The feck is this shite? You mean that Hazard who's played less than 20 games in nearly 2 years for them and scored a massive 2 goals?

No Idea For Nickname

I'd actually trust Sterling around my missus, No doubt he'd put it in the wrong hole.
Ref's fault. DId everyone see Pep was fighting for another 30 seconds and anything could have happened in those.
Cancelo, Mendy, Rodri - oh dear why did we buy them?
Not a chance of recouping much of the money spent buying them
Just for a bit of context for tonights game, WBA have the worst defence in the league having conceeded 26 goals in 13 games.
They've only scored 10 goals in 13 games, just 8 less than us.
Shocking.
They're just flat without fans, once the stadium is full they'll be back to normal.
That’s what I think. Don’t think it just affects our players either.

I can’t believe we’ve become so dull to watch under Pep, a manager known for producing beautiful, eye-catching football
Looks like the West Brom board have been on here tonight, they've read how shit we are and sacked Bilic for only getting a point!
Football is ludicrous.

No Idea For Nickname

Been a while since we went to Southampton as underdogs.
God I miss feeling happy & buzzing after city games.
Its getting to the point where you have to be wasted to get through the game. This is a problem for me as these games start at 9am in NZ!
We have to come too terms with it we're a busted flush our time is over, we're just an also ran now
Hearing rumours Billic sacked.

That’s how shit we are, a point isn’t good enough against us anymore.
Being reported that West Brom are about to sack Bilic. Seriously.
Is that what we've become? Is a point at the Etihad now a stackable offence for a West Brom manager?
Surely tonight was Mendy‘s last chance, he’s not up to it
The chicken on his head looked good though.
His hairstyle made him look like a cock., quite apt
We might win a domestic cup with this squad but despite the tail off in performance and results by many a side this season we have dropped to the levels we had under Hughes.
Two games against Burnley and Fulham papered over the cracks slightly and put us in a false position in the league,by Saturday we will be roughly where we should be,which is just around midtable
Real quality means cash & lots of it.
We need to go beyond the 60m threshold on players.
pep has already said no players coming in january
We're going to be four points behind a shit United team managed by the most under-qualified manager in history
Level now aren’t we?
OGS looks a world class manager after tonight showing by pep

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Have the pundits started to criticise Pep yet?
Not that I’ve seen :)

Although granted, I don’t pay them that much attention to notice if their manager is under pressure or not. I guess he has a ton of past success in the bank which gives him a bit of leverage...