Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It was a pathetic turnout from them, the so-called biggest club in Manchester, absolute nonsense. The media won't talk about it but their owners were right there with the rest of them, they're in the same bag.
This! City fans know their only chance of success is having owners like theirs. Any sense of morality goes out the window as long as their trophy cabinet is full of bought silverware.

stevoc

City fans on Bluemoon showing as if we didn't know just how detached they are from reality. Of course most of them probably weren't even City fans a few years ago.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
City fans on Bluemoon showing as if we didn't know just how detached they are from reality. Of course most of them probably weren't even City fans a few years ago.
It’s because of them Stockport County are in the state they’re in

mu4c_20le

Souness cut off there as he was raising the point we are all thinking. If the Rags are winning the league today / champions league semi final coming up does this protest happen?

course it doesn’t. Bunch of smacked arses.
Souness knows the score, he’s had to bite his tongue a couple of times
Neville needs to be done for incitement by the law and sacked by Sky for his part in this
Keane - talking shit, talking shit.
We all know that this is only postponed cause City were about to win the league. What is stopping them from playing? Here's the answer nothing
:houllier:
How the F***k can a game be allowed to be postponed by the Premier League??

As someone said earlier, the chance of losing to Liverpool and giving City the title at the same time seems to be as much their motivation as a protest against the Glazers.

A 3-0 automatic win to Liverpool, points deduction to Utd and fines should be what the Premier League should be doing to ensure that this doesn't happen again!
Roy Keane is practically making threats of violence. Says the fans were overturning cars outside the Lowry and there will be much more to come if the Glaziers refuse to sell. Just feck off.
It’s akin to a load of toddlers throwing their toys out the pram and getting what they want. They will just continue to do this now. Spoken as a dad of a toddler
Their imploding , this deep down isn’t about the glazers it’s about us ..eight years on the run We’ve finished above em’ plus silverware . Our owners have invested into Manchester off the field theirs haven’t we’re blessed to have what we have .our owners dropped a bollock but not everyone is perfect
Never ever forget what we’ve been through take every opportunity rub their faces into dog shit what they are .
Yeah thought as much when things unfolded. City's owners had goodwill to burn, Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd, not so much.

Same with Barca, vs Real. Everyone knows Laporta inherited a shit show, whereas Perez has no excuses - their financial situation has unfolded during his watch. Laporta is at the start of his term, Perez facing an election. I thought it was hilarious that Laporta was also able to hedge his bets by saying the club members would ultimately decide.

Strategically, politically, it was clear some people where able to cover their bet and walk away almost untouched, whilst others would suffer.

Like a poker game. One small group realise their enemies are overconfident. They provoke them into making a bad bet. Then the 'little guys' throw away their cards, take small losses, and the big fish and his mates pay the rest of the table.

It is essential in Poker to get the opponent to act irrationally, misread the situation, miscalculate the odds. Otherwise, it's a game with a relatively low skill ceiling that relies on luck.

So, you've created unrest in their little group. They're now not sure they understand the game. They've been shown to have made a mistake in the eyes of others. All of a sudden, the mob don't rate you and are openly critical.

This has to be swallowed whilst processing and adjusting your new, weakened position. Who mislead who? You can't trust your 'leader'. He's left high and dry, spouting absolute shit. A broken record. Those smug grins when you bully the table are now nervous coughs whilst chasing value that should be sewn up.

On a human level, you might just want to get up and leave. It's not comfortable to be their, physically.

But ahh, Americans. All about the money. Won't be pushed into taking a loss. We'll see how well that goes down.

I mean, the guy who was crying? Poor fella. He's just survived Corona, FFS. He had something like a one in ten chance. All those restrictions, fear, deaths. That's why he's crying - that's the emotion that's built up in him. Not the football club. That's just an outlet. And that's what they did, they upset the fans - at a time when people have suffered for over a year. Scared, frustrated, angry, alone. The fecking lunatics. All they could see was the dollars. Protecting their investment. Not the people. People don't matter to them. Nothing is above money - their money. Every last dollar of it.

That is their culture, that is what is being exposed. That is why Wenger has turned on them, rather than us. He's a liberal European economist. He believes money and investment are very important - because thats the best way to deliver for the people. Jobs, something to be part of, to be proud of.

The hardcore American entrepreneurs fiercely believe it's the other way around. The numbers are the scoreboard, and your place on that is the only truth.
Excusing this behaviour is deplorable. They are being made out to be Robin Hood figures fighting the rich!
They do sing" we'll do what we want" and if they are allowed to get away without a severe punishment then it will just prove what we all know about this utter shit stain of a club. Neville should be absolutely battered for this ,who the fck does he think he is.
It’s absolutely disgraceful that Sky are giving Neville and Keane a platform to defend the trespassing cnuts. Disgraceful.
cant believe sky are backing this behaviour
Neville what a fcukinf **** there was 100 fans there that’s how much you rags fans care you ****
Too much to quote, this is just from 3 pages.

Sara125

Not sure why they think this is all to distract from them potentially wrapping up the league early. Not a single fan in the country gives a feck apart from city fans.

El Zoido

City fans care more about United than their own club. Joke club, clown fans. Go spend another billion, you’ll never be us.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
No surprise that the soulless plastic club is completely missing the point.

They are in their own little La La Land thinking that it's about them. They just can't quite accept that they are still a small little club that nobody really cares about.

Crustanoid

Hahahahaha little small time plastic cnuts who think that murderous regimes are not that bad really and that anything City have done on a football pitch actually counts for anything.

And they actually think the latest bought hollow title * ‘victory’ has been deliberately robbed by some kind of conspiracy, as if they think anyone else actually considers them at all relevant as a football club.

Plastic small time idiots

Huddersfieldred

That lot have a cheek, after being banned and then brown enveloping their way back into Europe, this is for every fan up and down the country and not just for United.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Imagine a City fan saying we’re all about the dollars & it’s all about protecting our investment.

That’s the longest post I have ever seen on BM. Somebody had to have hired a ghost writer.

Tyrion

You don't bite the hand that feeds you. They know they'd be in the Football League by now if it wasn't for the blood money.
But... but... but... they like their owners because they "invest in the community"!

On a more serious note, those idiots missing the point would be concerning if it wasn't just a few dozen morons and Noel Gallagher who believes this stuff.

Ludens the Red

The most insincere, insecure, lacking self awareness and bitter fanbase in the world of football.
Reading through that thread is incredible. The sheer level of actual bullshit, apparently we’re only doing this now because we’re shite.

Back in 2010 when they had Mark Hughes and were 10th, we were coming off the back of titles and European Cups and protested then. But I forgot football only started in 2011.....

The incessant mentions of how this was done to stop them. They literally think everything United and Liverpool do as clubs is against them or a ploy to stop them. You’re still going to win the league don’t worry.

It really is amazing that after years of league titles, great football, spamming domestic cups and seeing your biggest rivals flounder they still remain so incredibly bitter.

Have a sense of humour or something, christ. I don’t know many city fans but I’m gonna assume and hope the majority are not like those on bluemoon. Because if they are I actually feel sorry for them. I can’t imagine how draining it must be being so bitter and obsessed in such circumstances.

diarm

City fans are just upset that they can't go out and celebrate their scumbag owners tonight rather than ever dream of protesting them.

They're also a bit confused at the idea of fans being inside stadiums in general.

Hester_manc

I have given up understanding City after they were acquired. I do not know why anyone would play for that club at all. Their owners are oil people who trade with dubious contacts. They do not care about human rights.

Yet so many would like to play for them. Their players can represent other big clubs in Europe, but still choose a club where the salary may be higher, but they do not quite know where the money comes from. Why compromise on such things when you can earn millions elsewhere as well?

If this had happened to my club, United. Then there had been a reason to protest, as a fan, at every single match. But the City fans seem to not care at all about where their money come from. I do not get it.

Giggs' right foot

Wow... Genuinely thought the fan-sportsmanship in the UK transcended what team you supported - that clubs of all sorts and from all tiers would acknowledge and support other fans making their voices heard against a despotic owner. Guess not.

"It’s akin to a load of toddlers throwing their toys out the pram and getting what they want. They will just continue to do this now. Spoken as a dad of a toddler" - this takes the cake. How is this akin to toddler behavior? We want our club not to be indebted, to invest in our stadium, our team and our future - for that to happen the owner that caused these issues have to go. Of course, a City-fan won't know how it feels to have his/her club bought and face those issues above, but not being able to acknowledge the helplessness that over 16 years have led the protesters to this is fecking sad.

And what's all this about wanting us to lose this 3-0? Pricks, you have won the league - why tf do you care from this point on. Just enjoy the trophy and keep on repressing the truth that had you not been bought by some lads from the Middle East you would be fighting it out with West Bromwich this season managed by Alan Pardew.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
There really is nothing redeeming about City. It's very hard to really care about them isn't it.

DaGOAT

City will likely continue to dominate the Premier League for the foreseeable future.

Wonder how close to Manchester United and Liverpool they will get in terms of Premier League trophies. If Pep stays there for the next decade and get unlimited funds, and they continue to bring in the best managers (ala Pep) in 20-30 years, I reckon they could knock Liverpool or Manchester United off the perch.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
The most insincere, insecure, lacking self awareness and bitter fanbase in the world of football.
Reading through that thread is incredible. The sheer level of actual bullshit, apparently we’re only doing this now because we’re shite.

Back in 2010 when they had Mark Hughes and were 10th, we were coming off the back of titles and European Cups and protested then. But I forgot football only started in 2011.....

The incessant mentions of how this was done to stop them. They literally think everything United and Liverpool do as clubs is against them or a ploy to stop them. You’re still going to win the league don’t worry.

It really is amazing that after years of league titles, great football, spamming domestic cups and seeing your biggest rivals flounder they still remain so incredibly bitter.

Have a sense of humour or something, christ. I don’t know many city fans but I’m gonna assume and hope the majority are not like those on bluemoon. Because if they are I actually feel sorry for them. I can’t imagine how draining it must be being so bitter and obsessed in such circumstances.
Id say thats almost bang on. Although i find them incredibly arrogant on that site

Every matchday its the same thing. - Ref paid off. Ref shit. Commentators biased. Sky hate them. BT hate them. Media biased against them. UEFA hate them. Pep is the best manager ever. Everyone wants to be them

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster

Because they know it means nothing.They never earned it, it was a gift to them and the realisation that they could quite easily return to being nothing and irrelevant tomorrow constantly scares them

Ludens the Red

Id say thats almost bang on. Although i find them incredibly arrogant on that site

Every matchday its the same thing. - Ref paid off. Ref shit. Commentators biased. Sky hate them. BT hate them. Media biased against them. UEFA hate them. Pep is the best manager ever. Everyone wants to be them
Id even forgotten about that stuff :lol:
These can’t be grown up adults surely?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

Nobody hates them, nobody is biased against them. Football fans have enjoyed the football the team has produced but the truth is nobody gives a toss about Manchester City.

Tyrion

That's the irony. They're so bitter, they don't even seem to enjoy it.

diarm

Early on in the day they were all mocking the turnout. Chatting about how quiet and pathetic it was.

There are genuinely more fans here than would turn out for City at two Champions League finals.

Lentwood

They don’t get it do they. So desperate to be relevant. So desperate to win at all costs.

They have happily sold their club, their soul, their History, their traditions for a bit of success. Assuming they don’t mind having their club rebranded (which they don’t appear to), you could argue they have won the lottery, being one of the few clubs in world football who have benefited from billionaire ownership.

What they fail to understand is these people are killing football. The oil barons and small nations buying up football clubs and killing competition is what’s driving the “old school elite” to push for ESLs and redrawing of the rules. FFP proved powerless, individual Football Associations have been powerless. Governments have been idle - and this is the result.

Football as we know it is on the precipice and these clowns are crowing because “they” have just won another League Cup.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Yeah true. Not sure if it's still active but they used to have a whole thread dedicated to this supposed anti-City agenda. A lot of them are fully convinced the PL, FA, UEFA, FIFA, all the refs, all the pundits and journalists and all the clubs in Europe are all somehow in bed together colluding to stop City achieving things. I have never opened a post match thread there after they fail to win that isn't filled to brim with crazy conspiracy theories about a collusion between the refs, the PL and whoever happens to be the opponent they weren't good enough to beat that day.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah true. Not sure if it's still active but they used to have a whole thread dedicated to this supposed anti-City agenda. A lot of them are fully convinced the PL, FA, UEFA, FIFA, all the refs, all the pundits and journalists and all the clubs in Europe are all somehow in bed together colluding to stop City achieving things. I have never opened a post match thread there after they fail to win that isn't filled to brim with crazy conspiracy theories about a collusion between the refs, the PL and whoever happens to be the opponent they weren't good enough to beat that day.
yep. Never once seen them admit defeat like grown ups. To this day i will never forget reading posters claiming Sky and BT turned the mics down at Etihad on purpose, so they could peddle the poor atmosphere agenda, and they only aim the cameras at the empty parts.

Herschel Krustofsky

Supports
Balanced perspectives
They don’t get it do they. So desperate to be relevant. So desperate to win at all costs.

They have happily sold their club, their soul, their History, their traditions for a bit of success. Assuming they don’t mind having their club rebranded (which they don’t appear to), you could argue they have won the lottery, being one of the few clubs in world football who have benefited from billionaire ownership.

What they fail to understand is these people are killing football. The oil barons and small nations buying up football clubs and killing competition is what’s driving the “old school elite” to push for ESLs and redrawing of the rules. FFP proved powerless, individual Football Associations have been powerless. Governments have been idle - and this is the result.

Football as we know it is on the precipice and these clowns are crowing because “they” have just won another League Cup.
Turkeys voting for Christmas.

Tyrion

Reminds me of the quote about Littlefinger from game of Thrones: he'd burn the kingdom to the ground if he could rule the ashes.

Crustanoid

Post of the year