Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

TheLastQuestion

Supports
Stevenage
Why the self-loathing? What is your justification for Leicester finishing ahead of us?
The only explanation I can think of is:
Vardy continues where he ended this season. Every game he'll win a penalty by grabbing a defenders hand and diving, VAR won't care and neither will MoTD pundits.

I know it's off topic but that dive against spurs still pisses me off. No scrutiny whatsoever, if that had been Bruno it would be talked about for years.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Why the self-loathing? What is your justification for Leicester finishing ahead of us?
Yeah, that's not going to happen.

I mean, I'd take it :lol: But it's not going to happen.

Same top 4 as last year I think, but I'd go Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United.

Tyrion

Why would they? Their owners bring so much to them compared to what the Glazers bring to us.
Easy. They could have morals. "Are they perfect?" What kind of idiot thinks that covers the problems with them?

When we were linked with the Saudis, I didnt want it to go ahead regardless of how crap the glazers are.

Tyrion

BBC no less. Didn't waste time putting the boot in.
It's not surprising. Even Guardiola is a Barca man and so was Yaya Toure. Most of their top players seem pretty open that they dont think city are a big club.

Judas

Open to offers
LC is much better run than us with ownership that is engaged. Rodgers, can coach circles around Ole and they have an actual plan on what to do building a squad.

I have never been as soured on the club than I am at this point, from the Glazers, Ole and what I see as us just making horrible long term decisions. We are becoming Arsenal
Why do we keep finishing ahead of them with Ole then? Bit weird.

Irrational.

When your most legendary player immediately dismisses the club you have supported all your life (after you supported Chelsea) the moment he sets foot outside the club :lol:

Evidence of plasticity right there.

Prodigal7

Lose in a cl final and then have their most adored player leave and shit on the club in a public statement. Who got pissed up and found a magic lamp?

AlexUTD

LC is much better run than us with ownership that is engaged. Rodgers, can coach circles around Ole and they have an actual plan on what to do building a squad.

I have never been as soured on the club than I am at this point, from the Glazers, Ole and what I see as us just making horrible long term decisions. We are becoming Arsenal
Guess you forgot how we played under Mourinho already.

We are getting rid of deadwood and climbing the league table every year.

Only thing that can stop the team climbing further is the Glazers not backing Solskjaer in the window.

K Stand Knut

They 100% still win the league. They were leaps ahead of everyone else in league play.
I expect next season that it will be Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, LC then us.
Oh look, another slapped arse United fan.

Grow up mate.

Your prediction and following reasoning behind it is utterly ridiculous and clearly shows that you’re either attention seeking or just a bit of an imbecile.

Like I said, grow up

Denis79

We are Arsenal.

Flexdegea

Damn, the trolls are getting easier to spot

RoyH1

When your most legendary player immediately dismisses the club you have supported all your life (after you supported Chelsea) the moment he sets foot outside the club :lol:

Evidence of plasticity right there.
Money can't buy them credibility. This must be excruciating for the Shity Group.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What's this?
"We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world. I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career. I am really happy and hopefully I can help the team to win things."

Eriku

"We all know that Barcelona are the best club in the world. I think I made a great decision to be here and of course it is a step forward in my career. I am really happy and hopefully I can help the team to win things."

I’m disappointed. Thought there was gonna be some really pointed comments about City, not just your run-of-the-mill "I’m where I want to be" comments.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
I’m disappointed. Thought there was gonna be some really pointed comments about City, not just your run-of-the-mill "I’m where I want to be" comments.
yea it's kind of disrespectful but not in the way I hoped it to be

tomaldinho1

Damn, the trolls are getting easier to spot
We need to get some kind of prediction thread for next year going and then make it so people get scored - I think you’d see everyone basically put United 3rd or 4th and stop with the wild swings either way.

Handré1990

yea it's kind of disrespectful but not in the way I hoped it to be
I’d say it’s deliberately disrespectful. There are a lot of ways to compliment the new club you’re joining without comparing it to the one you just left:) Especially when you’ve mostly won the cup and the league with said former team, and are perhaps their greatest ever player. Anyway, I find it funny because he’s just echoing all our sentiments: very good team, great even, tiny inconsequential club.

Flexdegea

We need to get some kind of prediction thread for next year going and then make it so people get scored - I think you’d see everyone basically put United 3rd or 4th and stop with the wild swings either way.

I agree.

Everyone is entitled to their view, but some stuff you read like the poster points are mad.

Basically we are snowballing, Rodgers is vastly superior, are views not grounded in reality. So stupid, no point in even trying to refute them.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Doesn't every player say "__ is the best in the world" when they sign for a big club?
Exactly. City are clearly a step above Barca right now, but it’s the very first thing you do after walking in the door at a big club to get the fans on side isn’t it.

Withnail

The only explanation I can think of is:
Vardy continues where he ended this season. Every game he'll win a penalty by grabbing a defenders hand and diving, VAR won't care and neither will MoTD pundits.

I know it's off topic but that dive against spurs still pisses me off. No scrutiny whatsoever, if that had been Bruno it would be talked about for years.
I couldn't believe that when I finally got round to watching match of the day. I was shocked nobody seemed to have been talking about it. I'd be advocating a ban for that type of thing. It was absolutely outrageous.