Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

tomaldinho1

I agree.

Everyone is entitled to their view, but some stuff you read like the poster points are mad.

Basically we are snowballing, Rodgers is vastly superior, are views not grounded in reality. So stupid, no point in even trying to refute them.
Ole's tenure will be remembered as a rollercoaster whenever he leaves - we've had a relegation thread and also a thread where posters have claimed he is our 3rd greatest ever manager :lol:

FatTails

Happy for Aguero. It would’ve been a shame for a player of his standing and contribution to the game to never play in one of the great stadiums full of fans chanting his name.

Flexdegea

Ole's tenure will be remembered as a rollercoaster whenever he leaves - we've had a relegation thread and also a thread where posters have claimed he is our 3rd greatest ever manager :lol:
:lol:

Barely been a in the middle.

stevoc

Happy for Aguero. It would’ve been a shame for a player of his standing and contribution to the game to never play in one of the great stadiums full of fans chanting his name.
After a decade at City I'm sure he'll just appreciate playing at a stadium full of fans.

mu4c_20le

Oh City....

Pep really needs to stop kissing Barca’s ass all the time. It gets annoying after a while.
feck it.

This is like breaking up with a bird you absolutely adore then wishing her all the best as she gets cuddled up with her new fella. Just can't do it. I hope it all ends in tears.

Best club in the world. Don't fecking think so Sergio.

I'm more fecked off about this than losing the CL final!
and...dead. Took him 2 days to Yaya, so sod him (and Pep).
Praying we draw them in the CL stages.
Same. Hope we batter them and he's left crying again.
Yeah pep sees us as inferior and didnt trust the players in their biggest ever game , twat
If it was a one off comment but pep repeatly says we have no history compared to barca, rags , dippers , blah blah, now he says that to sergio , hate him right now
I don't give a shit what he has done for us in 10 years, those comments are disrespectful.

Sorry Serge you are now in the same category as Yaya for being a complete knob when moving on.

Perhaps you should have had a word with your countryman Pab Zab in how to move clubs graciously.

If it's so much of a step forward, perhaps you should have fecked off where you wanted to be instead of renewing with us.

Proper pissed off by the comments of the greatest player I've seen playing for my beloved club.

Statue, no thanks.

TrustInOle

So that's 2 of their 'Legends' they have turned on because he spoke a little truth. :lol: Just goes to show, the money was far more important than the prestige of the club.

Zen86

City themselves dream of being Barcelona, why can’t Aguero dream of playing for the real thing

Redlyn

Why would Aguero out Pep like that though. I mean, he said it in confidence not for all the journos.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Why are they getting in a frenzy over Pep saying Barca are the best club in the world. He's a a Barca man, he's a huge fan. If City played Barca, he'd be managing City while wishing Barca to win ffs haha

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Has it only just now dawned on some of these clowns that Guardiola and most of the players are only at City for anything other than purely financial reasons?
what financial reasons? They're earning the same as they would at any other club, it even says so on their paycheck. :wenger:

With their modest salary, they can afford a holiday in the Caymans or perhaps Panama.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They look like they are fighting a war in the media where the ammunition is who can pretend to respect the other one more.

That was maybe a parting shot following Pep taking it upon himself to make it public Sergio was going to Barcelona.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The difference in how our ex greats talk about the club, compared to theirs...

FatTails

Are they seriously deluded enough to think they’re as big as Barca? They’ve been dominating the league and I barely even run into fans of theirs, or see them online, whereas Barca shirts and fans are everywhere.

FatTails

The shock and horror of the wee little city supporters discovering that players just view them as a small plastic club. Wtf did they expect!? :lol:
It’s only because the world (and Aguero and Pep) don’t know how many fans used to attend their matches at Maine Road even when they were in the lower divisions. If they knew that, they’d know they’re the biggest club in the universe :wenger:

Devil81

Let's never forget when Robinho thought he was flying in to sign for United and was then told it was City he was signing for.

He didn't even know there was a second team in Manchester

SER19

People might not like it but Aguero will not in time be remembered as one of the world greats. The reason being that he spent his career at Man City, an oil club. It is unfair and a few players transcend the levels but the real greats get remembered for amazing moments on the biggest stages in the biggest stadiums. Deep down, or not by looks of it, Aguero knows he'd have possibly become a global legend after a decade at Barca. Likewise Neymar at psg compared to if he stayed at barca or went elsewhere.

This isn't anti city sentiment, even Alan Shearer outside England isn't ever mentioned in the same breath as other greats and he's the all time top scorer. Its incredibly harsh but it's the way it is. Ig Aguero achieves something great in 2 years at barca it would cement a legacy far greater than his time in England which is incredible given that goal. There is simply no weight of history behind a plastic club