Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Bulldog United

Pep recognises that the competition is suddenly looking quite fierce, so it's time to start looking for new opportunities. PSG would have been the perfect fit for him had the stars aligned.

Rojofiam

Pep recognises that the competition is suddenly looking quite fierce, so it's time to start looking for new opportunities. PSG would have been the perfect fit for him had the stars aligned.
He'll be there sooner or later. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes next summer already.

Winrar

If the Qataris are unsatisfied with Poch, they could always sack him and bring in Pep - unless there's some feud between UAE and Qatar that I'm not aware of that makes a direct deal difficult.

McTerminator

Now now behave, anyone who puts a football club over their woman and family should be spanked naked in public.

I've got married and had a wonderful son just a year ago, nothing felt more special than that.

United is up there with my priorities..though.
preach

sport2793

If the Qataris are unsatisfied with Poch, they could always sack him and bring in Pep - unless there's some feud between UAE and Qatar that I'm not aware of that makes a direct deal difficult.

Funny you mention that, UAE and other gulf countries are actually enforcing a blockade against Qatar at the moment.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Now now behave, anyone who puts a football club over their woman and family should be spanked naked in public.

I've got married and had a wonderful son just a year ago, nothing felt more special than that.

United is up there with my priorities..though.
How inappropriate that someone would use a homosexual slur about this poster due this post. He is not gay, he is under the thumb.

PaulRich

Funny you mention that, UAE and other gulf countries are actually enforcing a blockade against Qatar at the moment.
Hasn't been a blockade here for some time now. Saudi and the UAE flights were banned due 'to escalating Delta Variant COVID cases within the GCC region' (really down to them sqaubbling over the OPEC oil $barrel set price), but that all sorted now as well.

There are eyebrows being raised in the UAE, especially the Emirate of Abu Dhabi about the amount of money being funnelled into 'projects' - anywhere else in the world Etihad would have been bankrupt a decade ago.

sangria

I didnt realise just how many dippers arent from liverpool who attended Anfield until yesterday.

Every bloody service station we went in was rammed with them. M6, M42, M40. After trying to get food in the 5th service station we gave up. The last service station we tried they must have 50 plus coming in, they were ever fecking where and not one scouser accent between them.
OK saw a few blues but only around 10 or so in the first few service stations.

Of all the games we have attended from down here even when City are playing a london club, we have seen only a few of their fans on the way up and back. If fact I only saw about 20 Southampton fans in the service stations yesterday !.It was unbelievable the amount of plastic scousers going up from the south. They cant have many locals going the their matches.
Posted by give it to gordon, tagline: "Proud Manc in Kent".

sport2793

Hasn't been a blockade here for some time now. Saudi and the UAE flights were banned due 'to escalating Delta Variant COVID cases within the GCC region' (really down to them sqaubbling over the OPEC oil $barrel set price), but that all sorted now as well.

There are eyebrows being raised in the UAE, especially the Emirate of Abu Dhabi about the amount of money being funnelled into 'projects' - anywhere else in the world Etihad would have been bankrupt a decade ago.
Fair enough, thanks for the clarification

Sara125

A clinical striker and luck on their side the difference between their win and our draw yesterday.
^Found the undercover rag twat (am I doing this right, Bluemoon?)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
All those saying Ronaldo wouldn't have been any good for us looking a little bit silly. He may not be what he was but he will score 20 a season for them....couple that with what others will score (Greenwood, rashford, fernandes) and it makes them a threat the fact that we put 5 past Norwich and the worst arsenal team to play in the prem league means nothing...failing to score vs spurs and Southampton is much more telling
I've no idea how accurate everybody saying they rode their luck is having not watched it (still can't understand why any city fan would want to watch united play) but it doesn't matter how shit and lucky you think they are, they keep on getting results. This kind of game was their weakness last season, they're now getting 3 points in it, it's burying your head in the sand if you don't think United are a threat.

They can dominate lesser sides, they can grind out results and they can kick and rush their way to results against the better sides. They have multiple ways of winning now with expensive signings everywhere in their squad including their bench, that makes them dangerous
The Ushited media wankathon rolls on.
Pity our players didn’t try to counteract it yesterday
fecking gutted god I hate that club
The officials didn’t really fall for any of their antics today. Waved away penalties and free kicks, gave West Ham more than their fair share of free kicks (one right in front of the ref where Pogba didn’t even touch Zouma) and gave a penalty after time was up to West Ham.
Correct. There was also a clear pen on Ronaldo (not the Tom Daley one) despite Zouma claiming he got the ball which didn’t.
Despite what some of our fans on Bluemoon say, Atkinson and VAR did them no favours today.
Which goes back to what we were saying earlier about overdoing the conspiracy thing ;)
fecking bottlers west ham they could and should have taken that game from the 65 minute,united were crap in the midfield,nothing special but yet again grind a result out
they are getting Liverpool's luck.
Assume that screeching nonce Gary Neville will be commentating with Martin Twatwank for Spuds v Chelse, will watch but with the volume off.
they remind me of liverpool the year they won the title,got every decision and scraping late wins,its either city, chelsea or liverpool to stop them, pref in that order
The officials didn’t really fall for any of their antics today. Waved away penalties and free kicks, gave West Ham more than their fair share of free kicks (one right in front of the ref where Pogba didn’t even touch Zouma) and gave a penalty after time was up to West Ham.
Couldn’t make that shit up. Moyes a dickhead bringing Noble on to take the pen. Get to feck Gollum you daft twat. On the plus side, I made £54 profit backing the Rags to win and the Hammers to miss the pen but wish I’d fecking lost!
would love to punch that Ronaldo right in the kipper,prancing about looking for pens,fuk me his eyes are sunken in with age he's going to end up looking like MJ in thriller when he's 50
Diving cheating gay gander neck ****

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Media: United won today.

Bluemoon: United wankathon.

Media: Two points dropped by City.

Bluemoon: Media's anti-City agenda is sickening.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
‘Ushited’. Dear oh dear that is terrible. It’s up there with Liverpoo. Do grown men actually come up with these?

Wheato

If you listened to Pep's comments properly, empty seats isn't the real problem. It’s the lack of atmosphere. They scored six goals to a fairly muted audience. It's all gone a bit stale over there. Although, was it ever a hotbed of vibrant activity. Probably not.

The match day experience (a term invented by City football groups marketing team) is on an inevitable path of slow decay by corporate gentrification. The club (Etihad airways) wants to fill the stadium with opulent tunnel clubs, corporate boxes, holiday packages with a game thrown in. You can spot them a mile off. Day-trippers wearing United kits under their coats. They don't know how to join in or add anything to the atmosphere.

Equally dreadful is the large seam of portly men in suits, sitting above the stands on padded seats, like Roman emperors, glugging down wine, barely noticing the 5th goal being scored against Norwich. These are the sort people they need to drive out, not attract to games.

This is the paradox being played out when you have success on the pitch. It eventually pushes out the real fans, so that the ones with cash to burn can take their place. Usually floating glory hunters.

Most genuine City fans would be happy with a 40k throng of loyal fans, and a decent Kop behind the goal to sing in and generate an atmosphere. Something that cannot be generated in a stadium that was created for athletics. People have more fun on the concourses than they do in the stands, because when they go back to their seats they are separated by corporate sections and day-trippers from Asia, and the result is a flat, sterile, passionless affair.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
‘Ushited’. Dear oh dear that is terrible. It’s up there with Liverpoo. Do grown men actually come up with these?
Ushited is original. Surprised they didn't stick with Manure. But fans do make up great names: Shitty, Ushited, Liverpoo, Rentboys. Not sure why Chelsea are not faecal matter? Oh, I suppose that label is too. :lol:

Gazautd18

Did the school run, big red who never goes and only chats on if they win, trying to tell me about PR7.
I just kept laughing, everytime he started to speak I just kept on laughing until he was literally shouting at me as I trundled off giggling.

Ah I felt like the feckin king as I walked to my car, red mardarse :)
I do love these stories.
There's always some "dumb rag mate" hanging around to be the butt of the joke.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Very true :lol: do fans of other teams post on their like on here? I like fans of rival/foreign teams on here as they provide interesting insight and views etc
Compared to Blue Moon, the Caf is Kant, Sartre and Bertand Russell having a debate

Wonder what we can make of this? Wanker
So he wants to change English football into the Spanish model where the big clubs have 'b teams' in the second tier?

He can feck off. English football is unique that it has such strong lower league with fan engagement. The Championship isn't just a fecking micket mouse league for City's youngsters to train in.

And even if this did happen he'd be moaning about the style of football in the Championship and that his young stars need to be protected etc.

Pep's good Manager of elite players, that is undeniable. But he does not understand the culture of English football and thinks ebery fecker needs to bend over backwards to suit his every whim.

Doubt the FA or the 72 clubs in the Football League would accept this either.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
So he wants to change English football into the Spanish model where the big clubs have 'b teams' in the second tier?

He can feck off. English football is unique that it has such strong lower league with fan engagement. The Championship isn't just a fecking micket mouse league for City's youngsters to train in.

And even if this did happen he'd be moaning about the style of football in the Championship and that his young stars need to be protected etc.

Pep's good Manager of elite players, that is undeniable. But he does not understand the culture of English football and thinks ebery fecker needs to bend over backwards to suit his every whim.

Not only spanish. In Germany U23 teams of Bundesliga clubs are allowed up to the third league, so he knows that model also from here. So England is a bit of an exception, but this is also here an often discussed thing.

Not only spanish. In Germany U23 teams of Bundesliga clubs are allowed up to the third league, so he knows that model also from here. So England is a bit of an exception, but this is also here an often discussed thing.
I didn't know in Germany.

I disagree that's it's an often doscussed thing in English football.

podurban2

It would probably mean the big teams can attract better youth players which is unfair but at the same time it might attract more overseas youth talents to England - tapping into the German and Spanish youth pool at a higher rate.

EtH

Yeah he has no idea what he’s on about with this. Never mind the fact that his youth players would get absolutely destroyed physically in the lower leagues.

Marwood

Wonder what we can make of this? Wanker
There's a very viable way of creating a competitive environment for younger players. Get your multi millionaire squad players who don't feature one week to the next in the U23 or reserves league. Then everybody wins. Your squad players will be sharp and your younger players are up against a totally different standard.

But managers these days don't want to risk their third choice right back getting a knock.

They can't have it both ways.

Fluctuation0161

There's a very viable way of creating a competitive environment for younger players. Get your multi millionaire squad players who don't feature one week to the next in the U23 or reserves league. Then everybody wins. Your squad players will be sharp and your younger players are up against a totally different standard.

But managers these days don't want to risk their third choice right back getting a knock.

They can't have it both ways.
Is this a Bluemoon goes into meltdown thread? Or a talk about the pros and cons of youth/B team setup?

Give it a rest and share some more funny posts from Bluemoon. :lol: