Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Logan!

F*ck off shawcross
F*ck off pulis
F*ck off fuller!
F*ck off Stoke! you dirty, cheating, bent, long-ball, championship-like, small-minded, pitiful excuse of a football team!
20 minutes to go and we've given up!
Over paid bunch of useless bastards!
What a shower this lot are, every single one of them is a joke - bye Mancini.

fecking hate Stoke, dirty cheating long ball wankers. I bet Hughesie is laughing into his leek and potato soup!!!
what is happening here, why are we still shit.
:lol:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Game isn't over yet?? Tempting faith or what.

Logan!

:d

general error
sql error [ mysql4 ]

can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible os-dependent bug [1135]

an sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Is the game being televised?

Logan!

Absolute fecking gash of the highest order. Team couldn't beat a fecking conference side at the moment. Mancini is fecking clueless.
are you pissed? if bellamy and ireland had a better first touch and steve bennett wasnt bent we would have cleared through that round!

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
They really are retarded if they thought a new manager would suddenly turn them into a top quality side. That's not how club football works.

Maybe if they stuck with their manager, they might actually see some improvement after a couple of years.

Northstand

:lol::lol: We truly are blessed to have not one, but two comical set-ups on our very doorstep.

M13

Reserve Team Player
Roque Shitter Cruz.
Just beautiful:

SO SICK of City being a laughing stock.

Feels like we will never turn the corner no matter what we do or how much money we spend.

So sick of it. I just wish we could turn off football for ever.
This site is shitter than the team!!! how many fecking SQL errors????? what with the team suffering a fatal runtime error!!!

Absolute fecking shit, overpaid dicks dragging our name through the mud AGAIN!!!!
And to sum up:

Boooooooooooooooooooooo.
I love City fans, football just wouldn't be the same without them.

french88devil

what is happening here, why are we still shit.

OMG, i can't stop laughing at this one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of a sudden, and despite all their dreams of glory, they find out that money doesn't buy trophies. It helps, but football is a bit more complicated than that. Reminds me of my reaction when I end up trophyless after spending Somalia's GDP in dozen of players at FM.

34 years, feck all !

WireRed

Ironic how they were a better team under Mark "the Rag" Hughes :lol:

"Bitter Blues, pining for Hughes" has a nice headline ring to it. Go on Cuntis, we all know you get half your football gossip on here, why not steal that little gem off generous, old WireRed? :p

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
What's with all the 'cheating, long ball' stuff, they do realise long ball football isn't actually cheating right?

davisjw

Bunch of useless fans themselves. Mancini is a very solid, young manager who they would do well to keep. He still has trash from when they were worse, trash from Hughes over spending, and players he just doesn't want.

Yeesh....

Logan!

They seem to think they've never played long-ball football, when in fact Given, Barry, Bridge, Lescott, Vieira and co are experts at it :rolleyes:
Rubbish. Watching City is like watching Brazil. Don't you know anything about football?

nistleloy

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug [1135]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
The site really is in meltdown :lol: