Television Bo Burnham: Inside

nimic

something nice
Scout
White woman's instagram is brilliant. :lol:
I like how it it's an obvious joke about what white women put on their instagram, but takes a bit of a turn with the dead parents stuff. It's not mocking at that point.

One of my favourites is the reaction video he does about his own song, which then carries over into a reaction video about his reaction video, and so on.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just watched it with the wife. She thought it was brilliant and sad as it sounds one of the few times I’ve watched something without going on my phone or playing FM :lol: I thought it was great and in general I think he’s fantastic and has been since he started.

OleBoiii

Still in my head daily. I’m not sure what to do about it at this point.
Just embrace it, man. It's like the top comment of the YouTube videos says: "This is one of the best villain songs I've ever heard"

No one can resist a great villain song. NO ONE!

Andersons Dietician

It’s been a few weeks now and All eyes on me is still stuck in my head and I can’t get over how haunting him playing recorded audience noise ver it actually was. Visually a stunning moment

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
It’s been a few weeks now and All eyes on me is still stuck in my head and I can’t get over how haunting him playing recorded audience noise ver it actually was. Visually a stunning moment
Same. I can't stop watching it. The part at the end where he screams GET UP and then the camera pans to his shadow is just haunting.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Really liked the other stuff Bo has done, but Inside felt a bit boring to me.
I did like a few of the songs in Inside, of course. It's not all bad.

Jev

I like how it it's an obvious joke about what white women put on their instagram, but takes a bit of a turn with the dead parents stuff. It's not mocking at that point.
Not sure I agree with that take. Those kinds of messages to dead parents are an example of exactly what Bo would think is wrong with modern society. You're essentially acting out and performing an emotion which should be a private thing because you need to view your own life through the means of mediation. If anything I think that's were the song was most critical.

As for Inside, as usual with Bo, and much more so than with previous specials, I was initially not quite sure how I felt but the more time has passed, and the more times I've watched the show and listened to the songs, the more I appreciate the absolute genius on display. Bo is a generational talent and I'm so excited to follow his career path.

Jev

Really liked the other stuff Bo has done, but Inside felt a bit boring to me.
I did like a few of the songs in Inside, of course. It's not all bad.
It's essentially 90 percent songs so if you like those it can't have been all bad.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Not sure I agree with that take. Those kinds of messages to dead parents are an example of exactly what Bo would think is wrong with modern society. You're essentially acting out and performing an emotion which should be a private thing because you need to view your own life through the means of mediation. If anything I think that's were the song was most critical.

As for Inside, as usual with Bo, and much more so than with previous specials, I was initially not quite sure how I felt but the more time has passed, and the more times I've watched the show and listened to the songs, the more I appreciate the absolute genius on display. Bo is a generational talent and I'm so excited to follow his career path.
Actually I think it is the reverse. If you watch that part it begins with something like "here is my dead mom, miss you" letterboxed in an instagram format. Then it goes wide to 1:1 as "she" starts delving into her actual feelings before shrinking back and getting superficial again. I think he is commenting that the Instagram post (the picture with "miss you" message) is standing in for the pain and insecurities underneath.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My favourite song of them all. Brilliant song and the second part after the speech is hauntingly good.

Smores

This show is like the production version of 'Shut up woman get on my horse'. Every mention has the songs stuck in my head for weeks.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Zuckerberg & Gates & Buffett, amateurs can fecking suck it, feck their wives drink their blood come on jeff get em.

Doobadoobadodoobadoobadoo doodadoodadaaadooooo