Bob Odenkirk collapses on set of 'Better Call Saul' | Back to work

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hopefully he's alright. His bit on I Think You Should Leave was so good.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Damn. Hope he's OK looking forward to the next series after waiting so long for it to pick up.

OleBoiii

So if the Better Call Saul subreddit is to be believed:

1. TMZ broke the story around 8 hours ago, but it's actually been around 20 hours since he collapsed and was sent to the hospital.
2. It's scary that we haven't got an update yet, but it's around 5 AM at the hospital location so that might explain it.

decorativeed

Really hope he's okay. I've been a fan since his stint on the Larry Sanders show as Larry's agent in the mid-90s.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Really hope he’s okay. Saul is one of the best characters.

Tarrou

the fact it's been this long and they haven't said how bad it is is kinda worrying

Zlatattack

I hope he's okay. Great actor and i'm really looking forward to seeing the next season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Really hope he's ok. Feels like career has exploded in recent years with BCS and Nobody, would be such a shame if this impacted it, or worse :(

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:( He’s an absolute gem, hope he pulls through whatever it is

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Oh man :(

Hope he pulls through. I know it's very easy to read into these things, but just the tone of the messages from the people who know him and know what's wrong, don't seem great to me. Seems like it's a lot more serious than I first thought. Plus what has already been mentioned about how long it's been since an update.

OverratedOpinion

Awful stuff, he is absolutely brilliant in that show.

I am no doctor but he looks in great health in the picture posted above.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I heard about this a few hours and didn't think too much of it. The fact that there's friends of his coming out saying "he will make it through this" and asking us to keep him in our thoughts is worrying, though.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Was hoping it would just be a scare but seems like it might be serious. Really hope he's ok.

OleBoiii

Can someone more with more knowledge about celebrity tragedies tell me what the standard procedure is in these cases? He collapsed more than 24 hours ago and we still don't know anything. To me, that seems way too long if it's nothing serious. I'd get it if the news weren't out, but that's clearly not the case here :(

mu4c_20le

All those celebrities wishing him well isn't a great sign.. they could be withholding updates to protect his privacy for the time being

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Can someone more with more knowledge about celebrity tragedies tell me what the standard procedure is in these cases? He collapsed more than 24 hours ago and we still don't know anything. To me, that seems way too long if it's nothing serious. I'd get it if the news weren't out, but that's clearly not the case here :(
I think usually information on celebs health gets out via TMZ who have 'sources' in LA hospitals. Doubtful that they have anyone based in Albuquerque.